Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13304 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 05:49:39 AM »
Grab her crotch area and make sure there aint a dick there...

;D

lmao. made bad experiences?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 05:50:39 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 10:33:35 AM »
lad considering you say you can get girls and shit, you shud be good at kissing and fucking and shit, u seem to suck at them all.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 12:04:49 PM »
i know u git confuzed sumtimes NIK...so id say tha best advice for u...on kissing, is first...

;D

HAHAHA, that's how he starts a date; he don't even take her word for it, goes

"Hold up a sec, before I let you get in the car, I gotta check somethin'"

LOL

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 12:09:31 PM »
i know u git confuzed sumtimes NIK...so id say tha best advice for u...on kissing, is first...

;D

HAHAHA, that's how he starts a date; he don't even take her word for it, goes

"Hold up a sec, before I let you get in the car, I gotta check somethin'"

LOL
OHHHHHHH ROTFLMAO  Trauma that was some funny shit dude

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 12:15:01 PM »
^^^

I Don't see NO KARMA, BROTHA!!!!!!!

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 12:25:30 PM »
LOL dont worry dude, i just hit you up

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 12:36:30 PM »
the best  thing to do is to forget all advise, and just clear your mind and do whatever comes natural to  you

The truest shit you ever spoke ;)

Jome

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 06:50:13 PM »
LoL, what is with all these threads lately?
This forum must seem like "The Teen Sex-board" to ppl who just browses through..

Let's see:
Advice on kissing
Help, fuckin sexual activity
How to avoid gettin "bonnerz" in school N shit

etc..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 08:49:26 PM »
Just tryna master my game...You guys stop worryin about why I'm makin these threads...PeACe

P.S., some of you fools give the worst advice known to mankind...LoL

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2003, 10:19:57 PM »
LoL, what is with all these threads lately?
This forum must seem like "The Teen Sex-board" to ppl who just browses through..

Let's see:
Advice on kissing
Help, fuckin sexual activity
How to avoid gettin "bonnerz" in school N shit

etc..

Lol yea its Tha G-Spot! U need Help, we need clients!

OutSider

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2003, 10:32:31 PM »
just stay totally relaxed..... NIK... it wont fail you... of course you probably already figured it all out by now... but go with it.. nd girls like laid back guys. unless they are looking for a gay friend... oh well

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 12:29:40 AM »
just stay totally relaxed..... NIK... it wont fail you... of course you probably already figured it all out by now... but go with it.. nd girls like laid back guys. unless they are looking for a gay friend... oh well

No girls like laid back guys? Thats the dumbest comment I heard in my life...Most girls would take a mature, mellow, laid back type of guy over a hyper, immature, loud type of guy...LoL...Pink, please don't ever say something that dumb again...PeACe

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 12:44:26 AM »

No girls like laid back guys? Thats the dumbest comment I heard in my life...Most girls would take a mature, mellow, laid back type of guy over a hyper, immature, loud type of guy...LoL...Pink, please don't ever say something that dumb again...PeACe

she probably meant to say "and girls like laid back guys"...not "no girls like laid back guys"...

awww well..........
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2003, 01:49:35 AM »
yeah she was saying "and".

pinks advice is right... just be yaself.. like before u said u told that girl u didnt know if u should kiss her or what. that shows things a girl wants to know. it shows that your honest and open with your emotions and not frontin ;) girls dig that shit if they're in for a relationship (if they're in for just "fun times" you'd know already know, coz believe me you wouldnt even be asking these q's). dont even go of just letting them think thats what they're seeing they'll see thru that. they're a lot more perceptive than you think. just loosen up, if ya feel uncomfortable with something let her know if she's cool its cool ;) bottlin shit up and worrying makes it worse and managin them squishy feelins in ya gut takes time too

bez

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2003, 01:35:45 PM »
yeah she was saying "and".

pinks advice is right... just be yaself.. like before u said u told that girl u didnt know if u should kiss her or what. that shows things a girl wants to know. it shows that your honest and open with your emotions and not frontin ;) girls dig that shit if they're in for a relationship (if they're in for just "fun times" you'd know already know, coz believe me you wouldnt even be asking these q's). dont even go of just letting them think thats what they're seeing they'll see thru that. they're a lot more perceptive than you think. just loosen up, if ya feel uncomfortable with something let her know if she's cool its cool ;) bottlin shit up and worrying makes it worse and managin them squishy feelins in ya gut takes time too

That was beautiful man.