Author Topic: Ultimate Swag.  (Read 1049 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ultimate Swag.
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
LOL, you're the one who avoided it. You said, "oh, that's decent" & got off that topic EXTRA fast.

good shit Cham... real tight verse's

That's pretty good if you just wrote the lyrics up on short notice and spit it. I'm feelin the rapid flow

Chams raps >>>>> everything elior and Brian have ever done

You rap like you live in 1994 over old sounding beats & rap about murdering people. Joke. & yes, that's not over a computer. Macbook >>> PC sound. Not possible for your quality to be better. But attempt to ramble some excuse on how his possibly is. ::)

"thats pretty good if you jus wrote the lyrics on short notice"....lmao, looks more like a diss to me. so gaydc and ag is really ur only source of saying ur work is good (which was most likely done 2 piss me off)? smh...thats how u know ur shit sux. post it in the main forum and get neutral mufuckaz to say they like it, and i'll give u props.

and yea, i keep shit real... it actually is decent for u spittin it on macbook and bein an 18 year old white kid who looks like justin bieber. i expected worse, 2 be honest...still, that shit is far from good. u have a long way 2 go before u can compare ur work to mine. u have no mic presence whatsoever, ur flow is monotone, and u sound like ur reading poetry off of a paper, not rapping. if it was poetry, maybe i'd say it was good as opposed to decent. but this is hip-hop, and u aint comin close. and thanks for complimenting my mixing skills, but all the tracks posted on this site WERE done on a PC, believe it or not...the more u deny this, the more ur praising me unintentionally, dumbkid.

I just got to give a networth opinion on the feud lol

I trip off cham saying nigga that's like some lame wigger shit to me and I'm sure he wouldn't say it in front off some networth brothas, but besides that I heard a joint he was on and he had the best verse on the joint, he did his thing potential is there no doubt, her a cool cat besides the nigga word networth.

I heard a couple nicc tracks and they are getting better I notice the growth in each one from the next flow wise.but to me I don't feel realness on the songs it's like you don't go all in cause you don't actually believe your words (ie that beyonce song). You got put yo true personality in a song or at least believe in your own bs. And know everybody is not gonna like all/or any of our shit (those who record) but it don't mean all are bill waltons/dick riders , cause if that's true then what are the ones who like it?

So tho I think a couple of the lamb songs could gain a bigger following then cham's, I think cham is the better rapper. Ironically in the same fashion you say you are better then that white girl rapper.

I was bored but its the networth. And it's nothing wrong with n'sync, britney, bsb or jojo lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2011, 04:20:22 PM »
^appreciate the breakdown, but ill tell u this...everythin i spit is real. the beyonce track is my true feelings on the subject, those are my views 100%. i do make horrorcore tracks and did 1 concept track (robbery), but those are obviously for entertainment value...tracks like "LAMB", "Round N Round", "Creepin", "Live For The Moment", "Man's World" are from the heart straight to the mic. believe it or not. and i just listened to cham's raps again....they're pretty bad, honestly. i said they're decent LYRICALLY, but dude can't stay on beat 2 save his life. he has no mic presence, he's rappin monotone like he's just reading some keystyles off the forum. roccy is better than every person on them tracks.

btw, ima tell u this much, i never even got close to tappin into my full potential as a rapper. as of now, i've been more about puttin tracks together, not blowin people away on the mic. my focus has been more on delivery and mixin the tracks to sound good, as opposed to lyrical masterpieces. my next work will be a lot more complex, as i've gotten the mixing/delivery/mic presence down pretty good. it's a growing process.. these tracks u heard were the first tracks i've recorded since i was 15. we're bout to post up a mix-tape as a zip file, but this is just the start. next shit will be 10x better, best believe.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:40:22 PM by NIKCC »

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2011, 04:29:17 PM »
whatever peoples opinions are ....it was an entertaining video
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »

cham on the 4th verse killing shit
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:40:47 PM by xzibit444 »

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
^sounds like he's reading off a paper......thats more like poetry than it is rap, 2 be honest.

btw, change ur gayass quote under ur name. i dont even know who u are.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2011, 04:46:35 PM »
^appreciate the breakdown, but ill tell u this...everythin i spit is real. the beyonce track is my true feelings on the subject, those are my views 100%. i do make horrorcore tracks and did 1 concept track (robbery), but those are obviously for entertainment value...tracks like "LAMB", "Round N Round", "Creepin", "Live For The Moment", "Man's World" are from the heart straight to the mic. believe it or not.

btw, ima tell u this much, i never even got close to tappin into my full potential as a rapper. as of now, i've been more about puttin tracks together, not blowin people away on the mic. my focus has been more on delivery and mixin the tracks to sound good, as opposed to lyrical masterpieces. my next work will be a lot more complex, as i've gotten the mixing/delivery/mic presence down pretty good. it's a growing process.. these tracks u heard were the first tracks i've recorded since i was 15. we're bout to post up a mix-tape as a zip file, but this is just the start. next shit will be 10x better, best believe.

No don't I'll be checking for it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2011, 05:06:05 PM »
Ultimate Swag. 8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
I'm not going to sit here and rank Kreayshawn as some hip hop great, but it's some fun music to listen to once in a while. 

But not in the last 15 years & if you knew anything about clubs you clearly don't go to, it's constantly changing & being updated to whatever music is the freshest. It's not even Hip Hop anymore, just techno-ish spins on songs. So no. So maybe in California they'll play "Cali Love" once, but that's about it. Not non-stop 90's hits lol. Child please.

Tao and Tryst both played a few 2pac tracks when I was in Vegas a month ago. 2pac tracks still get played in clubs once in a while on the east coast too. Heard them in bars/clubs in Philly, Boston, and NYC past couple years.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »
I'm not going to sit here and rank Kreayshawn as some hip hop great, but it's some fun music to listen to once in a while. 

But not in the last 15 years & if you knew anything about clubs you clearly don't go to, it's constantly changing & being updated to whatever music is the freshest. It's not even Hip Hop anymore, just techno-ish spins on songs. So no. So maybe in California they'll play "Cali Love" once, but that's about it. Not non-stop 90's hits lol. Child please.

Tao and Tryst both played a few 2pac tracks when I was in Vegas a month ago. 2pac tracks still get played in clubs once in a while on the east coast too. Heard them in bars/clubs in Philly, Boston, and NYC past couple years.

dude is 18...the only clubs he can get into are those that dont serve alcohol. no wonder they dont play old school shit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
Holy shit eliors delusions are actually kind of disturbing.
Lmao @ you spittin only real shit and having thought provoking rhymes.

Name one single verse you have that's thought provoking. And your rhymes are so complex you rhymed me with me, riches with riches and killing it with kill it. Rofl those are such basic rhymes a 12 year old could write them. You have no vocabulary, your flow is weak, you sound like a complete wigger elior. Lmao @ im in the bushes with a muthafucking big machete, that was the most wiggerish rhyme I've ever seen. Go listen to some Mac miller or machine gun Kelly, they aren't the best but they sound comfortable. You sound like your forcing it. Get off your self imposed pedestal because your wack as fuck son.

As for everything you spit is real your saying you rob banks and murder women? Give it up elior.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
I'm still laughing my ass off at elior spouting off at the mouth like he's  immortal technique meets crooked I on the mic

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 09:18:38 PM »
Holy shit eliors delusions are actually kind of disturbing.
Lmao @ you spittin only real shit and having thought provoking rhymes.

Name one single verse you have that's thought provoking. And your rhymes are so complex you rhymed me with me, riches with riches and killing it with kill it. Rofl those are such basic rhymes a 12 year old could write them. You have no vocabulary, your flow is weak, you sound like a complete wigger elior. Lmao @ im in the bushes with a muthafucking big machete, that was the most wiggerish rhyme I've ever seen. Go listen to some Mac miller or machine gun Kelly, they aren't the best but they sound comfortable. You sound like your forcing it. Get off your self imposed pedestal because your wack as fuck son.

As for everything you spit is real your saying you rob banks and murder women? Give it up elior.

never rhymed me with me, riches with riches, or killing it with kill it...lmao. u are retarded as fuck, bro. u dont even know how to read rhymes. u wanna know what verse i have that's thought provoking? my verse on "Live For The Moment", as well as my rant on "Man's World"...whether u guna admit it or not, it's real shit that is not just about smokin weed and slappin bitches. Mac Miller is decent, I have more character than him on the mic...I aint forcin shit, i am who i am. and u say everything i spit aint real and resort to namin the same tracks, yet i already touched on my horrocore tracks and "robbery" bein a concept track for entertainment purposes...aside from the entertainment-based tracks, everythin i spit is real, 100%....keep listenin, though, fanboy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »
Thought provoking for whom? A 13 year old?

" everything I spit is real.....except the stuff that isn't real". LMAO that's what you just said

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
Thought provoking for whom? A 13 year old?

" everything I spit is real.....except the stuff that isn't real". LMAO that's what you just said

a majority of rap artists have tracks where they exaggerate shit for entertainment purposes as well as real tracks from the heart... especially in west coast rap. most of my influences are these type of artists. brotha lynch, necro, esham, eminem, sicx, tech n9ne, etc. etc. the fact that ur acting like it's a shocking revelation just to ride more dick is just typical saddness on ur behalf.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 09:52:35 PM »
No, I'm just pointing out your lies. Everything you spit isn't real, so stop saying it is.