Author Topic: Ultimate Swag.  (Read 1065 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Ultimate Swag.
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 10:56:55 AM »
I'm not going to sit here and rank Kreayshawn as some hip hop great, but it's some fun music to listen to once in a while. 

Thank you. That's how you have to look at it. People get so caught up in "I can support this, it's slander to Hip Hop". But I mean, don't classify it as Hip Hop. It's just for entertainment purposes.

& NIK, we'll number it off again.

1. Again. Twisting my words. They made club material. But not in the last 15 years & if you knew anything about clubs you clearly don't go to, it's constantly changing & being updated to whatever music is the freshest. It's not even Hip Hop anymore, just techno-ish spins on songs. So no. So maybe in California they'll play "Cali Love" once, but that's about it. Not non-stop 90's hits lol. Child please.

2. I never said because I listen to "weaker" Hip Hop that means I listen to more. I listen to today's mainstream, today's underground & obviously the 90's classics, that's what I heard before anything. You? You don't listen to anything post-2000 besides your little Jewish friend, so...yeah. It's not comparable.

3. Actually don't own many physical albums. But I mean, I think it's safe to say where I get them from. The internet is a beautiful place for that lol. But that sounds interesting, take some pictures for me. ;)

4. Stop calling yourself a Hip Hop head, when I've been posting on this board for three years & I can't name five threads regarding music you've posted in with some actual input.

5. If you're going to talk about legends, don't talk about New York legends lmao. T.R.O.Y. could be the greatest song of all-time. I remember when Rakim's "The Seventh Seal" album came out & they made an "album discussion" thread & you were nowhere to be found..only listen to "Paid In Full" & "The 18th Letter"?

6. LOL @ you upset at the fact we're part of the same generation. You were 8 when Pac died. You didn't fuck with his music in the 3rd grade or whatever that is. You missed it pal, sorry.

Definition of "generation" - "1. The average period, generally considered to be about thirty years, during which children grow up and have children of their own."; we're six years apart, you lose.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
Kreayshawn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nik
LMAO at Nik callin somenody elses rhymes simple.

lmao...the bitch would get slaughtered in a freestyle battle. my rhymes are thought provoking, and i actually use the element of multi's, metaphors, n similies in my rhyme scheme. i do write simple shit, though, but also have complex shit to go along wit it. this bitch has a production team behind her and she sounds like a nicki minaj rip-off with rhymes twice as simple. listen 2 her freestyles before she had a production team....laughable.

Zagg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kreayshawn (bet biebs doesn't even know who Zagg is)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
LOL, like what? Give me an example of anything complex in any of your work.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »
Crooked can't Fluff with this......compare Crooked's recent video to this video....He is all alone in a motel room with a stripper...too scared to take his video into the streets.....and this new broad been Rapping for 10 minutes now in the game compared to Crooked has a video 20 times better...all out in the streets....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
I'm not going to sit here and rank Kreayshawn as some hip hop great, but it's some fun music to listen to once in a while. 

Thank you. That's how you have to look at it. People get so caught up in "I can support this, it's slander to Hip Hop". But I mean, don't classify it as Hip Hop. It's just for entertainment purposes.

& NIK, we'll number it off again.

1. Again. Twisting my words. They made club material. But not in the last 15 years & if you knew anything about clubs you clearly don't go to, it's constantly changing & being updated to whatever music is the freshest. It's not even Hip Hop anymore, just techno-ish spins on songs. So no. So maybe in California they'll play "Cali Love" once, but that's about it. Not non-stop 90's hits lol. Child please.

2. I never said because I listen to "weaker" Hip Hop that means I listen to more. I listen to today's mainstream, today's underground & obviously the 90's classics, that's what I heard before anything. You? You don't listen to anything post-2000 besides your little Jewish friend, so...yeah. It's not comparable.

3. Actually don't own many physical albums. But I mean, I think it's safe to say where I get them from. The internet is a beautiful place for that lol. But that sounds interesting, take some pictures for me. ;)

4. Stop calling yourself a Hip Hop head, when I've been posting on this board for three years & I can't name five threads regarding music you've posted in with some actual input.

5. If you're going to talk about legends, don't talk about New York legends lmao. T.R.O.Y. could be the greatest song of all-time. I remember when Rakim's "The Seventh Seal" album came out & they made an "album discussion" thread & you were nowhere to be found..only listen to "Paid In Full" & "The 18th Letter"?

6. LOL @ you upset at the fact we're part of the same generation. You were 8 when Pac died. You didn't fuck with his music in the 3rd grade or whatever that is. You missed it pal, sorry.

Definition of "generation" - "1. The average period, generally considered to be about thirty years, during which children grow up and have children of their own."; we're six years apart, you lose.

clubs actually used 2 bump a gang of hits from 92-2004 just a few years back...now, like u said, all they play is technoish type shit. was not like that in the past, unless u went to raves. quit speakin on what ur too young to speak on, cuz it's makin u look less and less credible. btw, i listen to a whole bunch of post-90's shit....albums i bought from this year=book of david, coat hanga strangla, all 6s n 7s, doggumentary, revenge of the barracuda, suspended animation, heavy metal kings, still standing, amongst others. fact of the matter is, i don't listen to garbage like u do, i stick to real music. it's not "fun" for me to hear garbage that takes no talent 2 create. maybe for ur generation, it might be...but as long as i still have access to real music, thats what ill be bumpin. u say u dont own albums, as if that comes as a surprise...ur 18 years old, ur from the gayass era of digital downloads. u will never know the true joy of opening a cd on it's release date and reading through the credits as u bump the shit out of it in ur ride....instead, u download kreayshawn songs, burn em on a cd, and claim ur listening to it cuz it's fun. ur a faggot, bro. i dont have 2 post in the lameass music sections of these boards 2 be a hip-hop head...theres a reason i dont post much about music, and thats cuz the majority of our posters here are either a.faggots like u or b.dpg groupies from europe...no sense in discussing hip hop with those clearly nowhere near my level. and yea, dipshit, i was fuckin with pac's music in the 3rd grade, because thats what was big in cali...lmfao@u thinkin that because u bumped britney spears when u were 10, everyone has to be the same. fagarific. and i dont give a fuck what u say, son, i'm from a generation of real hip-hop, i'm a 90's child, born in the 80's...i'm from a generation of hard copies, i can say i remember when the internet wasn't even around, let alone digital downloads......YOU can not, which explains ur immature views on the topic. grow up, young biebs...grow up.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:17:29 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »
LOL, like what? Give me an example of anything complex in any of your work.

i'm in the back of the bushes wit a muthafuckin big machete
got a sack of the kush and im blowin big and plus im gettin ready
foreshadowin the forseeable future where's the bitches?
i'm havin visions of hittin bitches, incisions n givin stitches
i'm shifting 2 diggin ditches cuz bitches who live is snitches
prevention of gettin hit wit a felony
leave u burried and strip ur riches
if married, we split the riches
it's scary, but i plotted this carefully
even if we fell in love, u wouldn't care for me
better dead than wed, u cant marry me
a bitch aint good for nothin but fuckin and killin
cuz if u stuff her with fillin' ur stuck with the children, so kill it
shit is unfortunate kid could be born a prick
its very unneccessary 2 visit abortionists
so pick up a carvin tool and slash her slow
or bet yet pick up a garden tool and smash the hoe

kreayshawn would kill to rhyme like that

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 01:18:40 PM »
Crooked can't Fluff with this......compare Crooked's recent video to this video....He is all alone in a motel room with a stripper...too scared to take his video into the streets.....and this new broad been Rapping for 10 minutes now in the game compared to Crooked has a video 20 times better...all out in the streets....
still bitter about not getting a Hip Hop Weekly shout out?  lmao don't make us break out your quotes kissing Crooked's ass again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:57 PM »
LOL, after these last two posts, I know this nigga is either joking or delusional as fuck.

You're just insecure & lie about whatever you can to cover up your faggotness.

BUT LOL @ rapping about killing women & babies, then say you "mad complex" Kreayshawn is not a good rapper by any stretch, but somehow she still dominates your phony ass lyrics. You can tell just by those that you live in your own World. Drugs fucked you up. "Nobody on here is on my level of Hip Hop" LOL. Go listen to old Ice Cube albums.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:22 PM »
still bitter about not getting a Hip Hop Weekly shout out?  lmao don't make us break out your quotes kissing Crooked's ass again

I am not allowed to change what I like?   Sometimes you feel like a song is good...then you get bored with it.......when the dude started calling himself Mr pigface....he fell off something major in my eyes
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »

I am not allowed to change what I like?   Sometimes you feel like a song is good...then you get bored with it.......when the dude started calling himself Mr pigface....he fell off something major in my eyes

lmao dude you only stopped kissing the guys ass after he failed to give you a shout out

that's the ultimate definition of "butt hurt"

go call him wack, nobody here takes your opinion on him serious anymore
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 01:30:03 PM »
Is "Gucci Gucci" her only real song? That's the only one I ever heard & I can't even find another one on Youtube lol.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »
LOL, after these last two posts, I know this nigga is either joking or delusional as fuck.

You're just insecure & lie about whatever you can to cover up your faggotness.

BUT LOL @ rapping about killing women & babies, then say you "mad complex" Kreayshawn is not a good rapper by any stretch, but somehow she still dominates your phony ass lyrics. You can tell just by those that you live in your own World. Drugs fucked you up. "Nobody on here is on my level of Hip Hop" LOL. Go listen to old Ice Cube albums.

look at the complex rhyme-scheme, son...multi-syllable shit, every word rhymes. kreayshawn couldn't do that if her life depended on it...but all good, keep bumpin that shit for "fun", just know u havent come that far from ur days of bumpin britney spears.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »
I never bumped Britney Spears lol. I bump more Britney now than I ever did. Her new joint is bangin'. If you went to clubs, you'd know what I'm talking about lol.

It doesn't matter how complex your scheme is (even though it's not that complex because your lyrics take a hit), your style of flowing is ass. Record that verse. Then if I ever get the time I'll record it & me giving a more updated sound to it & it would sound gorgeous.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
cham hitting up all ages clubs that play drake and wayne n cant drink lol fail

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
I never bumped Britney Spears lol. I bump more Britney now than I ever did. Her new joint is bangin'. If you went to clubs, you'd know what I'm talking about lol.

It doesn't matter how complex your scheme is (even though it's not that complex because your lyrics take a hit), your style of flowing is ass. Record that verse. Then if I ever get the time I'll record it & me giving a more updated sound to it & it would sound gorgeous.

lmao first of all, dont lie about not bumpin nsync and britney spears when u were younger after u already admitted it.......second of all, i can post meaningful lyrics too, i wasn't speakin on subject matter, though, i was speakin on rhyme scheme. my style of flowing takes way more talent than ur monotone ass shit u once posted, which sounded like u were just reading off of a paper in poetry class. record that verse i just wrote. i dare u to. people dropped their jaw when i spit it for them...just lettin u know in advance, it's a fast flow. i'd hate 2 see u try and spit that, biebs smh...