Author Topic: the official "Congrats 7even" thread  (Read 439 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the official "Congrats 7even" thread
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
our resident Mavericks fan now can say his team won a title
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: the official "Congrats 7even" thread
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
He officially has smack-talking privileges for the rest of the offseason.

theremedy360

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »
Didn't give the Mavs a chance at the beginning of the season but they earned it, props to them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 08:22:21 PM »
i remember saying to him after dallas swept boston that his boys would make the finals and play Boston lol

i was half right
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 01:39:38 AM »
 :sun:

Appreciate it nigga. I still can't quite grasp that this really happened. Sweeping the Bryant-Lakers? Closing out the series against the LeBron/Wade-Heat on their home turf in the Finals to finally win the title with a real team, not some constructed collection of Superstars? Coming back from seemingly impossible situations halfway through the 4th quarter more often than I can count? Really?  :o

:) :) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:41:55 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 02:42:43 PM »
He officially has smack-talking privileges for the rest of the offseason.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »
Tyson Chandler always gobbled dick he's one of that overrated ass young players who are expected to have break-through season every fucking year and never will. NEVER. He SUCKS.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 04:23:50 PM »
Tyson Chandler always gobbled dick he's one of that overrated ass young players who are expected to have break-through season every fucking year and never will. NEVER. He SUCKS.

lmao   get off his back, NIK is the one who said Jordan Farmar was better than Lebron :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:48 PM »

lmao   get off his back, NIK is the one who said Jordan Farmar was better than Lebron :D
I'm not calling him out. I just want to see what he's got to say now. I think he owes Chandler an apology.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:30 PM »
Yeah, I remember that. I also remember being pissed as hell cause the Mavs went for Chandler instead of Al Jefferson during the last off-season. He worked out much better than I could have ever dreamed of. I apologize to him and his family.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 02:58:20 AM »
I want to come in here and officially state, there is nothing for us to congratulate 7even on...lets not forget, this guy is as big a LeBron fan as anyone on here, and the Finals performance by LeBron was enough to cancel out the Mavs winning the championship for him. This guy musta been going nuts, torn between the Mavs winning and LeBron living up to everyones hype (including his own)...when LeBron struggled and cemented his legacy as a choke-artist, 7even had to have been just as upset as if he would be if the Mavs lost the series...so in the end, he still lost in this one. Congrats to the Mavs, but this LeBron jocker was scared of LeBron and his hypemachine and felt deep down inside that his Mavs had a slim chance of defeating the Heat..no props until he goes on record and admits he was wrong about LeBron.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 04:55:54 AM »
See, what you see in LeBron is a overhyped bastard who is foolishly compared to Kobe and takes away from his fame, exposure and fortune... what I see is a once in a lifetime nigga with no ceiling and the potential to take me to a higher level as a sportsfan. Just like Roger Federer in his prime or Lionel Messi, even if you aren't a fan of them, you like to witness (yes I said it) what they do on the court/pitch and you are sort of proud to be around and to tell your grandchildren that you have seen them play. The way they transcend the game makes you almost feel like being a part, like being a great dude who is special just for witnessing it consciously. LeBron has all the tools to be that type of nigga for us, even if we don't like the Cavs, the Heat, Team USA or whatever team he plays for really. Unfortunately, he failed. Big time. He might have lost, but so did we as sports fans. And yes, if he played the Lakers instead of the Mavs and performed like he did in the Finals, it would have made me very sad. It being my team I was glad as hell and - unlike seemingly everybody - also proud of the Mavs defense and not just plain smiles about LeBron's weird offense. But still, what you have to realize is the player that LeBron could potentially be with the tools that he has... is something every sports fan, especially every basketball fan, should thank God for being around to watch. He really could take someone to a higher level as a sports-watching human being. And the fact that he for some odd reasons is not capable of doing so (yet), is more sad than satisfying (unless he fails against your team and/or you're a LeBron-hater, of course).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:59:46 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 08:47:25 AM »
See, what you see in LeBron is a overhyped bastard who is foolishly compared to Kobe and takes away from his fame, exposure and fortune... what I see is a once in a lifetime nigga with no ceiling and the potential to take me to a higher level as a sportsfan. Just like Roger Federer in his prime or Lionel Messi, even if you aren't a fan of them, you like to witness (yes I said it) what they do on the court/pitch and you are sort of proud to be around and to tell your grandchildren that you have seen them play. The way they transcend the game makes you almost feel like being a part, like being a great dude who is special just for witnessing it consciously. LeBron has all the tools to be that type of nigga for us, even if we don't like the Cavs, the Heat, Team USA or whatever team he plays for really. Unfortunately, he failed. Big time. He might have lost, but so did we as sports fans. And yes, if he played the Lakers instead of the Mavs and performed like he did in the Finals, it would have made me very sad. It being my team I was glad as hell and - unlike seemingly everybody - also proud of the Mavs defense and not just plain smiles about LeBron's weird offense. But still, what you have to realize is the player that LeBron could potentially be with the tools that he has... is something every sports fan, especially every basketball fan, should thank God for being around to watch. He really could take someone to a higher level as a sports-watching human being. And the fact that he for some odd reasons is not capable of doing so (yet), is more sad than satisfying (unless he fails against your team and/or you're a LeBron-hater, of course).

lol @ comparing James to  Federer and Messi.  James lacks maturity to become a true champion.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »
It's all mental though. Physically he's the best athlete of all time. If only the circumstances for his mental developpement had been better, he could have turned out to be so much more. I almost feel like his genetic predispositions are an obstacle for his mental evolution. Because he never had to work for his abilities, he is just THAT gifted. Being around a bunch of enablers since his childhood and the fact that he never had a decent coach ... just damn. Kinda like Shaq and Dwight Howard, also 2 physical freaks of nature who lack maturity. James is superior to even them, imo, because of the versatility and the PG skills that he has. It is impossible to estimate how good he would be if he had the focus, work ethic and mental strength that most of the greats had.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:19:04 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 09:49:28 AM »
It's all mental though. Physically he's the best athlete of all time. If only the circumstances for his mental developpement had been better, he could have turned out to be so much more. I almost feel like his genetic predispositions are an obstacle for his mental evolution. Because he never had to work for his abilities, he is just THAT gifted. Being around a bunch of enablers since his childhood and the fact that he never had a decent coach ... just damn. Kinda like Shaq and Dwight Howard, also 2 physical freaks of nature who lack maturity. James is superior to even them, imo, because of the versatility and the PG skills that he has. It is impossible to estimate how good he would be if he had the focus, work ethic and mental strength that most of the greats had.

I'll always rate a player like Dirk, who may have less talent but made the best out of himself higher than a guy who wastes his talent. James might have enough time left to win titles, but he should lay off his arrogance and get the right attitude. He completely deserves to be the most hated player in the league

Back then Adriano had mad talent, when he blew up @ Inter I thought he would become one of the best attacker of the next decade, and looks what he's become. He is already forgotten.
Sad? Yes, a little, but I don't have respect and won't cry for players who screw it because they have no goddamn worth ethic. In every generation there are enough players who are a pleasure to watch who have incredible talent and the right attitude. The major sports are professional enough to have more than 1 hero who'll be remembered for all times.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:53:45 AM by Furor Teutonicus »