Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5833 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #300 on: June 20, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son ?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

So you are an armchair father now too?   So you are an armchair rapper and an armchair father?   You could live out your whole life vicariously from the seat of your cum-stained couch.
LOL. You claim to have some sort of secret knowledge on 2Pac that no one can understand. You are the ulimate armchair rapper.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »
Cant believe ive only just come across this thread...comedy gold from the moment infant entered...

For real, why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

And more to the point, why when people express opinions that differ from theirs do they react as though youve just raped their entire family? However many years later and people are still clinging to 2pac like the guy was the second coming of christ...time to find new people to idolise, smdh
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:03:42 AM by Leggy Hendrix »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2011, 10:56:39 AM »
First of all, Pac was a bisexual; not cool.

Secondly, LOL @ needing role models. Are you twelve?

Thirdly, LOLROFL @ thinking a rapper would suit as a good role model. They all rapped about doing terrible things & you're looking up to that? Good Lord.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »
LMAO this thread just keeps getting better. Infinite you really need to sort your life put, or somebody needs to get you sectioned or somethin.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
Brain where am I telling you how to raise your son ?  Its just funny how I call out Pac for the consquences of his actions I'm an arm chair QB whatever the fuck that means.   Why can't you answer the fucking question ? 

And just so you know, I'm not on my "cummed stained couch".  I'm at my work desk Bri.

ohhhh shit!!!!! You work... and at a desk!!!!   damn dude, why didn't you just say so.  Had I known you work at a desk I would have never dared to argue with you.  I would of recognized you for the fine upstanding good American that you are and trusted your judgement on 2pac's life.

SMH... I totally get the pathetic point you're reaching for with your sarcasm Bri.  Its just shows you really have no argument against my original point.   Instead of trying to drop any sought of knowledge you go to one extreme that is really really reaching in order to defend Pac.

If you want to play the reaching game I can too, what's makes you an authority to speak on 2pac and I'm not ?  Its clear that you think your this righteous person and I'm not, its evident from your personal attacks.  So what makes you so much better than me and such and such an authority on the life of Tupac Shakur ?   And please Brian can you answer that for me instead of reacting like a angry 15 year old.  I'm dead ass Brian, can you please answer that for me ?

Will_B

« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2011, 11:14:33 AM »
Brain where am I telling you how to raise your son ?  Its just funny how I call out Pac for the consquences of his actions I'm an arm chair QB whatever the fuck that means.   Why can't you answer the fucking question ? 

And just so you know, I'm not on my "cummed stained couch".  I'm at my work desk Bri.

ohhhh shit!!!!! You work... and at a desk!!!!   damn dude, why didn't you just say so.  Had I known you work at a desk I would have never dared to argue with you.  I would of recognized you for the fine upstanding good American that you are and trusted your judgement on 2pac's life.

SMH... I totally get the pathetic point you're reaching for with your sarcasm Bri.  Its just shows you really have no argument against my original point.   Instead of trying to drop any sought of knowledge you go to one extreme that is really really reaching in order to defend Pac.

If you want to play the reaching game I can too, what's makes you an authority to speak on 2pac and I'm not ?  Its clear that you think your this righteous person and I'm not, its evident from your personal attacks.  So what makes you so much better than me and such and such an authority on the life of Tupac Shakur ?   And please Brian can you answer that for me instead of reacting like a angry 15 year old.  I'm dead ass Brian, can you please answer that for me ?

Obsessed with Infinite much?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25:10 AM »
^^^^obsessed with prodigal son much

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »
will b is a proper english gangster rap fan just trying to defend the ultimate wigger infant's delusional views. of course you dont need a new role model infant, its perfectly normal for a 30 year old emotionally disturbed fake muslim who has kids to idolize a gangster rapper who died at 25

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »

Obsessed with Infinite much?

Yet he's the one throwing personal attacks at me lol.  And like Paddy said, you sure seem to be keeping close tabs on this thread lol.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2011, 11:47:02 AM »
ahahah Im not even surprised no more

Then, let me get some ppl to shot u or whtever forreal, & then, many ppl u was talking too & believe they was ur friends turning their back on U. (not even mentioning he did go to prison for a crime he obviously didn't commit)

Then, let me C...... if that's not changing you.

fukc the dickriders, but lets be real about 2pac's debate for a minute....... some dumb ass here str8 up

Invincible

« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2011, 06:23:54 PM »
Classic thread.  8) 8) 8)

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
@Prodigal Son and everyone bandwagoning....

I agree with some of what you say, Pac, by no stretch of the imagination is perfect but who is? It's wrong to put anyone on a pedestal for better or for worse. He wasnt perfect and he ain't a piece of shit either, he was just a man with a VERY limited time on this earth. Who are we to judge his actions without knowin him, bein in his situation or even fully knowin his situation? I agree, It's wrong to look up to him like he's some sort of god but its just as it's wrong to degrade who he was because of your personal beefs/issues. You say that your lookin at him as a subject objectively but it's clear you don't and possibly you caint. You clearly have a slant toward the East Coast and it's obvious by the artists you consider your favorites and the topics you start in this forum, that's coo though.... My only problem is when cats like you come into a PRO West forum and start shit with people who are OBVIOUSLY devoted fans and above and then act surprised when you get flamed. It's one thing if you want the attention but this, by far is not the place. Now, back to music. You said Nas and Biggie are some of your favorite rappers too but if I remember correctly they both got a START in gangsta rap and in the streets selling drugs and  with little deviation for a large portion of their careers. Although their hands aren't clean, I don't C you in the Outbound Connection forum talkin about THEIR issues. Again, by NO means am I a Pac stan but if you want to be "Real" and "Objective" about the man, let's do that. Also, out of the MANY mainstream rappers that existed when Pac was at his peak and gangsta rap was popular, how many had ANYTHING positive to say? *Say Nas and die*. Pac was a RAPPER, and a HUMAN first, not a saint nor devil. If Pac wanted to eat, he had to RAP and therefore the trends that were popular at the time dictated what he rapped about. And even though gangsta rap was popular at the time it's obvious what he was about when you hear his many positive unreleased songs that he DIDN'T have to do at the time as they weren't popular. With that being said, thank you for reading, if you say I'm a wigger or a Euro because I can speak proper English you can kiss my black ass and come at me with somethin substantial rather than taunt me for not dissin a man that's been dead for 10+ years. Oh, and Nima, if you read this, I move that this subject be closed as it's became nothin more than a personal bashfest/witch hunt against anyone who has any sort of loyalty toward Pac. Thank you again, Peace!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:26:44 PM by Enopak Laer »

Invincible

« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »
@Prodigal Son and everyone bandwagoning....

I agree with some of what you say, Pac, by no stretch of the imagination is perfect but who is? It's wrong to put anyone on a pedestal for better or for worse. He wasnt perfect and he ain't a piece of shit either, he was just a man with a VERY limited time on this earth. Who are we to judge his actions without knowin him, bein in his situation or even fully knowin his situation? I agree, It's wrong to look up to him like he's some sort of god but its just as it's wrong to degrade who he was because of your personal beefs/issues. You say that your lookin at him as a subject objectively but it's clear you don't and possibly you caint. You clearly have a slant toward the East Coast and it's obvious by the artists you consider your favorites and the topics you start in this forum, that's coo though.... My only problem is when cats like you come into a PRO West forum and start shit with people who are OBVIOUSLY devoted fans and above and then act surprised when you get flamed. It's one thing if you want the attention but this, by far is not the place. Now, back to music. You said Nas and Biggie are some of your favorite rappers too but if I remember correctly they both got a START in gangsta rap and in the streets selling drugs and  with little deviation for a large portion of their careers. Although their hands aren't clean, I don't C you in the Outbound Connection forum talkin about THEIR issues. Again, by NO means am I a Pac stan but if you want to be "Real" and "Objective" about the man, let's do that. Also, out of the MANY mainstream rappers that existed when Pac was at his peak and gangsta rap was popular, how many had ANYTHING positive to say? *Say Nas and die*. Pac was a RAPPER, and a HUMAN first, not a saint nor devil. If Pac wanted to eat, he had to RAP and therefore the trends that were popular at the time dictated what he rapped about. And even though gangsta rap was popular at the time it's obvious what he was about when you hear his many positive unreleased songs that he DIDN'T have to do at the time as they weren't popular. With that being said, thank you for reading, if you say I'm a wigger or a Euro because I can speak proper English you can kiss my black ass and come at me with somethin substantial rather than taunt me for not dissin a man that's been dead for 10+ years. Oh, and Nima, if you read this, I move that this subject be closed as it's became nothin more than a personal bashfest/witch hunt against anyone who has any sort of loyalty toward Pac. Thank you again, Peace!

Who are you?

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2011, 06:41:03 PM »
How rude. Who are you? It doesn't matter who I am, don't change the subject

Invincible

« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2011, 06:44:24 PM »
How rude. Who are you? It doesn't matter who I am, don't change the subject

You come on here with your first post saying the thread should be locked. Get the fuck outta here.