Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5838 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »
Wow.... Or maybe just don't pick a criminal as a role model, regardless of race.

Or entertainer... considering the fact I'm a grown man I really don't need to follow and worship another man like he is some god like figure.  I guess that makes me a racist some how.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2011, 08:18:05 AM »
Wow.... Or maybe just don't pick a criminal as a role model, regardless of race.

Right.  I really have to thank you and Tom.   I've realized so much from talking to the two of you.  

From Tom, I've now I've come to the realization that I'm actually a racist.  And that I was only projecting my racist agenda onto Tom because I still had not yet recognized it consciously.

...and Jaydc, I have now learned from you the importance of following all government laws and regulations, that have been put in place by such great men as George W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, John McCain, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and countless other great politicians who have added and amended the constitution to put such laws in place.  For without these laws, I would not know how to behave.  I would probably drive 75 miles an hour on the local freeway instead of the allotted 70 miles an hour.

Or even worse I may become a sexual criminal like 2pac and touch women's booty's.  Or use illicit drugs such as marijuana, rather than the doctor prescribed pain meds such as Vicodin.  
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:11 AM »
Brian has to go to one extreme to another just to justify his beliefs.   Brian where in this thread have mentioned white guilt ?  Why are you bringing up something I never mentioned.  As a matter of fact when is the last time I even mentioned white guilt.  Others have, I won't deny that.  But I get on you for other things but thanks for bringing up something that I never once discussed.  And your whole don't look up to rappers because they're niggers is disgusting.  No one in that thread ever said anything like.  And the fact that your mind went there really says a lot about you and your real feeling for african americans.  The fact your mind went to that ridiculous extreme shows what a down low racist you really are.  You're a disgusting vile piece of shit.

And why won't you answer the question Brian ?  Do you love 2pac more than your own son ?  If Allah cam down right now and said Brian I'll bring back 2pac but I have to take your son, would you do that deal ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2011, 08:26:55 AM »

Hahaha that's just pathetic!

« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2011, 08:36:56 AM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son ?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »
So  brian how do you excuse 2pac partaking in gang activity, shootings and beatings? That's hero material is it? Talking about gunning down children in his diss songs? That's your role model?

Blood$

« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2011, 08:52:37 AM »
So  brian how do you excuse 2pac partaking in gang activity, shootings and beatings? That's hero material is it? Talking about gunning down children in his diss songs? That's your role model?

no joke, I have "Hit Em Up" on right now and as soon as I read this that part of the song played haha

"my 44 make sure all yo kids don't grow!"  ;D

Will_B

« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2011, 08:53:01 AM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

Love it how you question the guys maturity while pushing a question like that.

I've been humouring you until now Prodigal Son but this shows you're just a fucking loser. As if we didn't know already. :banana:

Have a good day :psych:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2011, 08:53:34 AM »

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son ?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

So you are an armchair father now too?   So you are an armchair rapper and an armchair father?   You could live out your whole life vicariously from the seat of your cum-stained couch.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »

no joke, I have "Hit Em Up" on right now and as soon as I read this that part of the song played haha

WOW!!  Never realized Pac was a baby-killer till now.  I heard he kills them and eats their flesh Edi Amin style, only after refrigeration! 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #295 on: June 20, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »

Lmao, I love it when weird coincidences like that happen. Last week I was at a movie and we were walking around a corner of the building. I was discussing how fucking ugly white chicks are when they get orange from fake and baking and just as I was finishing my sentence we got around the corner and thier was a group of like 6 orange bitches all scowling at me

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2011, 08:59:30 AM »
Brian, are you retarded?

« Reply #297 on: June 20, 2011, 09:05:23 AM »
Brain where am I telling you how to raise your son ?  Its just funny how I call out Pac for the consquences of his actions I'm an arm chair QB whatever the fuck that means.   Why can't you answer the fucking question ? 

And just so you know, I'm not on my "cummed stained couch".  I'm at my work desk Bri.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: June 20, 2011, 09:08:02 AM »
Brain where am I telling you how to raise your son ?  Its just funny how I call out Pac for the consquences of his actions I'm an arm chair QB whatever the fuck that means.   Why can't you answer the fucking question ? 

And just so you know, I'm not on my "cummed stained couch".  I'm at my work desk Bri.

ohhhh shit!!!!! You work... and at a desk!!!!   damn dude, why didn't you just say so.  Had I known you work at a desk I would have never dared to argue with you.  I would of recognized you for the fine upstanding good American that you are and trusted your judgement on 2pac's life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #299 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »
I'll ask the question again Brian. How do you excuse 2pacs involvement in a gang, and participation in shootings and beatings? Who's your other role model, tookie Williams?