Author Topic: I swear the XBOX is the best console EVER!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 446 times)

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
Re:I swear the XBOX is the best console EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2003, 11:26:53 PM »
Pathetic dickryding niggas, niggas can never just enjoy what they got!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 08:59:10 AM »
anyone can do it if you have a router.

tash... can u explain what u use to do the things above and where u got em? ;)

Right then lets start at the beginning...

- I have a modded Xbox which has the ENIGMAH chip in it.

- Someone i know reformatted my Xbox HD so a pc can read the info on there...(i don't know how to do this part)

- Once my Xbox HD had been sorted out. It allowed me to copy games onto my HD so i can play them with the cd, and it allowed me to play DVDS without the dvd remote.

- NOW THEN, this is what i've done AND IT WILL ONLY WORK IF U HAVE A MODDED XBOX WHICH HAS HAD ITS HD SORTED OUT). I bought a "network X-Over cable" which was £6. u connect one end to your xbox and the other to your pc (in te broadband port). Switch your Xbox on and go to the settings screen (u will only see this if u had your HD formatted). Write down your Xbox ip address AND THE USERNAME + PASSWORD ON THE SAME SCREEN for the XBOX. Then find out your pc ip address.. IMPORTANT. You will have to manually change your pc ip address to match the xbox address BUT ADD 1 at the end of the ip address..

FOR EXAMPLE - IF YOUR XBOX IP ADDRESS IS 192.168.0.10 THEN CHANGE YOUR PC IP ADDRESS TO  192.168.0.11

Open up any ftp program u have (i have "Smart ftp") turn the Xbox OFF and in the ftp program put in the Xbox ip address and its username and password which should be for almost EVERYONE..Xbox/Xbox.

- When u done that simply switch the xbox on and go to the settings screen and a message will appear saying some crap like connected. Now just press enter in your ftp program to link to the xbox.

- If done correctly u should be able to VIEW EVERYTHING ON YOUR XBOX HD ON YOUR PC.

From here u can copy music/movies/pics/Roms/programs to the xbox.

Oh and from what i know YOU CAN USE XBOX LIVE COZ IF U HAVE THE XBOX NETWORKED TO A PC IT WILL SEND OUT A LEGIT "NON MODDED" XBOX SERIAL. So MS won;t know u have a modded machine coz your pc will send a serial of a NON modded machine.

For more info on the above and shit loads of other stuff ....

http://xbox-scene.com/  (INCREDIBLE SITE WITH ALL HACKING INFO U NEED)

http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/xboxevo/

OH YEH ONE LAST THING THERE IS A PS1/PS2/ AND DREAMCAST EMULATOR ON THE WAY AND I HEARD THAT THE PS1 IS NEAR COMPLETE BUT MONTHS AWAY YET BUT IS PS1 PERFECT IN HIGH RES.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 09:03:25 AM »
Oh yeh i almost forgot, u can replace the Xbox HD with a pc one. My friend has a 120GB HD in his xbox with about 25 games copied onto it and about 30 DivX movies...

I will soon do the same....

;D

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 10:35:26 AM »
Oh yeh i almost forgot, u can replace the Xbox HD with a pc one. My friend has a 120GB HD in his xbox with about 25 games copied onto it and about 30 DivX movies...

;D

I ain't in to all of that...I'd prolly fuck up my PC and Box...

It does sound really amazing though...

PS: PS2 CAN'T DO THAT!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 10:39:08 AM »
Just some trivia for ya'll...

Which game console is currently in the Guiness Book of World Records as being the most powerful console ever?

I'll give you a little to think about it...

Time's up...

The correct answer is:  XBOX!

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 11:10:04 AM »

;D

I ain't in to all of that...I'd prolly fuck up my PC and Box...

It does sound really amazing though...

PS: PS2 CAN'T DO THAT!

Just find someone near your area who mods Xboxes and does the HD thing for u, The rest is easy.

Theres a few game shops in the city centre where i live which do it for u for £50...Theres bound to be ppl who do the same for a good price in your area.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 12:19:55 PM »
I got a question, what the hell do you want with all that? The only thing I can understand is that you want to play roms on it.  Why mp3s and all that though? Can't you do that without modding it anyways? Peace~

Oh, BTW, a ps1 emulator already exists.  Peace~

Smooth

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 12:42:32 PM »

Which game console is currently in the Guiness Book of World Records as being the most powerful console ever?

Time's up...

LMAO ::)... always gotta defend your ol X-Box
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 02:29:13 PM »
I got a question, what the hell do you want with all that? The only thing I can understand is that you want to play roms on it.  Why mp3s and all that though? Can't you do that without modding it anyways? Peace~

Oh, BTW, a ps1 emulator already exists.  Peace~

To each his own but for me i don't care about Roms or Mp3's i'll play them on a pc..

However i want to get a 120GB Hd Coz of games and Divx movies. I have a 15in monitor and is horrible to watch Divx movies on it. But with a modded Xbox i could store 40+ DVD quality movies on the HD and watch them on a normal BIG TV.

As for the rest of the 120GB space that is perfect for copying games. U don't have to EVEN buy copied games coz u can go to the store and buy a game, come and copy it to the HD. Then return the game the next day and u can just borrow games and copy them.

Doing all this could same 100s in expense for games which is cool  8)

Also which is another plus is u can watch all music vid on the Xbox on a big TV without having to convert them to mpeg in order to play them on a DVD play. The files run fine on the Box.

And u know whats the GREATEST thing about all this is..

I have a modded Xbox, HD capabilities, 2 pads, 18 (copied) games all for the price of a GameCube and 1 game.

;D

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2003, 02:39:41 PM »

Time's up...

LMAO ::)... always gotta defend your ol X-Box

Hehe...damn right...it's better...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2003, 07:45:22 PM »
<--will own every1 at madden 2003 for xbox fo sho
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc