Author Topic: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O Reilly  (Read 541 times)

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O Reilly
« on: June 21, 2011, 04:47:40 AM »
Interesting to see that he talked to Lupe but some years ago Nas wanted to talk with him about the whole "Fox News-Affair" and it didnt happen.
Can i just say that i really really hate O Reilly...i think he is one of the most ignorant mans in the world  ::)

8)

Jay Bananas

Re: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O Reilly
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 05:15:53 PM »
.i think he is one of the most ignorant mans in the world  ::)

lololol

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 07:38:51 PM »
I've seen the segment and as expected, in the usual o'reilly fashion, bill puts a overbearing soundtrack to most of lupe's responses ::)
 He seriously needs to :sshh: when his guest are trying to get their points across.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:41:03 PM by Tha_Tactician »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 01:43:26 AM »
gimmie a break they were both talking over each other i know people hate fox news but shit

lupes not right about afghanistan either, we went in there to take out the taliban who was shielding bin laden, which is exactly what oreilly said (lupe oversimplifying it by saying it was simply to get bin laden)

that being said, we need to gtfo of afghanistan iraq and shouldnt have anything to do with libya
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 11:32:38 PM »
lupe should have been more prepared, smh...he thought he could just wing it cause he knows he's smarter than bill, but he failed to realize that bill has a shit-load of smart ass jews telling him what to argue in his earpiece the whole time. lol at him thinking he can get away with callin' the american government terrorists(which I agree with) on the fucking oreilly show without having a concrete debate ready...and lmfao at bill tryna clown on the sunglasses at the end when they're prescription glasses haha just when you think the shows over and bill can't look like more of a dick he says some shit like that...and muhfuckers gotta tell him before hand that if you talk over me im just gonna walk off the show, if everybody just walked off his show when they get interrupted by his ass then he'd learn some fucking manners, how old is this nigga? arguing like a 6 year old...smfh

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »
lupe wasted his time doin the show..

he had an opinion...he didnt even have to debate noone..if he felt the way he felt ...shoulda jus kept it movin..

common did...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »
I'd like to see Immortal Technique have a debate with him. I'm glad he refused to debate Nas because he would've made Nas look like a fool.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »
Id like to see immortal technique pistol whip bill on national television

awol22222

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 09:43:15 PM »
I'd like to see Immortal Technique have a debate with him.

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »
fuck them both

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »
fuck them both

I kind of lean toward this sentiment.  I think Bill O'Reilly is one of the worst television interviewers there is, because he constantly interrupts and talks over his guests.  But at the same time, I could not follow the point the Lupe Fiasco was trying to make either.  Maybe there was a coherent point in there somewhere, but it was lost amongst a lot of rambling gibberish.  I'll give Lupe credit though, at least he had the balls to go on and defend his position to O'Reilly.  He just didn't make a very effective argument, imo.

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
lupe fiasco needs to do some fucking research or watch the fucking news before he goes around callin obama a terrorist, obama doesnt run the country all other govt officials do obama is just there to keep the american public to thinking thats he doing all the work

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »
Watching the news is a waste of time.

Ask some innocent kid who's family and life were destroyed by American bombs who the terrorist is

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
lupe fiasco needs to do some fucking research or watch the fucking news before he goes around callin obama a terrorist, obama doesnt run the country all other govt officials do obama is just there to keep the american public to thinking thats he doing all the work
But I can respect him saying "Fuck Obama" when most people are still pissed off behind what's going on but don't want to yell that because Bush ain't in office. While I don't necessarily agree with his view, I think it's at least consistent in holding the President accountable. Nobody was giving G.W. a pass because dude was a tool. Obama is a more likeable public personality to most but if you're pissed behind the conditions, that shouldn't matter. If Presidents are just puppets and we're giving them a pass on those grounds, everyone gets one. Not just the guys we like. O'Reilly's view is that commander-in-chief is off limits and I don't agree with that. If people are fed up with the President, they should be able to say "Fuck the President", especially if it's not a Republican or Democrat thing.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 06:24:59 AM »

That was so pathetic and apologetic, if you are going to run your mouth, like he did on the records, then have the courage of your convictions for god sake.
Phoney perhaps?