Author Topic: The Official: When's the last time u had some sex thread  (Read 380 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

The Official: When's the last time u had some sex thread
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
o6.13.2o11 and i'm looking forward to some booty shortly.

and as for u?

*it'll be funny to see how long this thread lasts lmao!*

- i should just keep bumpin this thread everytime u have some just 4 kicks.  better yet i should do it everytime i get anything.  like some head for example.  

but feel free 2 add tho, it's about yall too not just me
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:50:32 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The Official: When's the last time u had some sex thread
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:24:40 PM »
The fact you felt the need to make this thread tells me you aint gettin no pussy.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »
The fact you felt the need to make this thread tells me you aint gettin no pussy.

honestly i'm not about 2 sit up here everyday and make a reply each time i get it in.  i was being sarcastic and if u couldnt tell i was being a jerk about tha whole thing then u need a pet scan.  

i just feel like with tha amount of bitchassness that's been going on it's been gettin kinda sadder and sadder lately (making me depressed  :'().  Folks have been exposing themselves and showing their true colors, alot more recently than before (even though that doesnt exactly say too much).  

u got all of these wannabe jerks, wannabe jocks, wannabe pranksters, wannabe killaz, and wannabe einsteins on here but who's really doing what in life or at the very least tappin some ass (not to mention tha fact that it's summer).  i dont have to talk about other men all day, i like to brag about my sex life (i enjoy it), i love 2 do tha things that real men are supposed to do and not have to participate in childish activity 24/7.  

it iz what it tho.  all i'm doing in bringing tha darkness to tha light and if i make a few hackers in tha meantime then so be it.  i'm just putting shit into tha "Real Life perspective".  
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 12:36:18 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 12:51:02 PM »

honestly i'm not about 2 sit up here everyday and make a reply each time i get it in.  i was being sarcastic and if u couldnt tell i was being a jerk about tha whole thing then u need a pet scan.  

i just feel like with tha amount of bitchassness that's been going on it's been gettin kinda sadder and sadder lately (making me depressed  :'().  Folks have been exposing themselves and showing their true colors, alot more recently than before (even though that doesnt exactly say too much).  

u got all of these wannabe jerks, wannabe jocks, wannabe pranksters, wannabe killaz, and wannabe einsteins on here but who's really doing what in life or at the very least tappin some ass (not to mention tha fact that it's summer).  i dont have to talk about other men all day, i like to brag about my sex life (i enjoy it), i love 2 do tha things that real men are supposed to do and not have to participate in childish activity 24/7.  

it iz what it tho.  all i'm doing in bringing tha darkness to tha light and if i make a few hackers in tha meantime then so be it.  i'm just putting shit into tha "Real Life perspective".  

Judging from your posts, and hobbies, such as writing up essays about fake albums, I can almost guarantee you are not getting a lot of ass as you like to claim.  In fact if there has even been a girl dumb enough to even throw you a charity handjob I'd be shocked.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »
alot of cats gonna be lying in this thread.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 12:54:47 PM »

nah they wont be lying on their dick becuz they wont be talking about it.  all your gonna see iz shots thrown at me.  they're gonna deflect and insult and bitch n moan and tha whole 9.  they're gonna do everything else (including mention Nik) and wont answer the question.  frankly it's kinda interesting.  i havent talked shit to anybody but i'm about to get alotta dumb shit thrown my way 4 no reason whatsoever.  it's all good tho.

watch...  lmao

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 12:57:14 PM »
*literally looks at dirty black shirt on the floor with white coochie stains on it and takes a big whiff*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/M_rvHNCgzN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/M_rvHNCgzN4</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »

nah they wont be lying on their dick becuz they wont be talking about it.  all your gonna see iz shots thrown at me.  they're gonna deflect and insult and bitch n moan and tha whole 9.  they're gonna do everything else (including mention Nik) and wont answer the question.  frankly it's kinda interesting.  i havent talked shit to anybody but i'm about to get alotta dumb shit thrown my way 4 no reason whatsoever.  it's all good tho.

watch...  lmao

you know what i havent talked shit to you in over a year...as a matter of fact ive went out of my way to show you hospitality but you still take mad jabs at your boy when you feel the need. i think somehow you think behind the scenes im like a puppet master making these dudes come at you and fags like nik....just a few weeks ago i was trying to help you get your hood portfolio together and now i sense your agitated with me...whats really good art?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »
*literally looks at dirty black shirt on the floor with white coochie stains on it and takes a big whiff*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/M_rvHNCgzN4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/M_rvHNCgzN4</a>

are you one of them boys that dont remove your shirt during sex? women know that means your ashamed of your body and dont like unconfident men.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »

nah they wont be lying on their dick becuz they wont be talking about it.  all your gonna see iz shots thrown at me.  they're gonna deflect and insult and bitch n moan and tha whole 9.  they're gonna do everything else (including mention Nik) and wont answer the question.  frankly it's kinda interesting.  i havent talked shit to anybody but i'm about to get alotta dumb shit thrown my way 4 no reason whatsoever.  it's all good tho.

watch...  lmao

you know what i havent talked shit to you in over a year...as a matter of fact ive went out of my way to show you hospitality but you still take mad jabs at your boy when you feel the need. i think somehow you think behind the scenes im like a puppet master making these dudes come at you and fags like nik....just a few weeks ago i was trying to help you get your hood portfolio together and now i sense your agitated with me...whats really good art?

Peter you're paranoid.  i told u nobody was gonna answer the question.  

DubCC show some unity and step up.  let's stop actin' like everybody aint cool with each other in the weird strange way that it iz.

*and no Peter Paul, i havent been taking mad jabs at u*

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »
Radiotube....here's a nickles worth of free player advice.....True players move in silence.  No need to try and convince others you are rippin twizm.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 01:14:43 PM »
Radiotube....here's a nickles worth of free player advice.....True players move in silence.  No need to try and convince others you are rippin twizm.

let's give a big round of a fuckin plause for Ghost for quoting something he heard from somebody else.  at tha end of tha day most of yall are shock value driven morons, there's no morality with yall.  you guys aren't men of honor and integrity at all.  sad part about it all is I can understand coming up short in life and i dont judge people (yall see how i've taken up for Nik) but enough is enough young.  i'm all about jokes but yall are getting what yall have coming to yall and nobody is to blame but yourself.

so NOBODY wants to just admit it, NOBODY wants to admit that they aint gettin none?  smmfh this shit is so sad.  it's like 7th grade all over again.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 01:17:17 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 01:17:55 PM »
this thread says more about OP then it does anyone else.

this is like someone running up to you like smell my finger.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 01:30:42 PM »
this thread says more about OP then it does anyone else.

this is like someone running up to you like smell my finger.

exactly.  but it's bigger than that

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 01:44:09 PM »

let's give a big round of a fuckin plause for Ghost for quoting something he heard from somebody else.  at tha end of tha day most of yall are shock value driven morons, there's no morality with yall.  you guys aren't men of honor and integrity at all.  sad part about it all is I can understand coming up short in life and i dont judge people (yall see how i've taken up for Nik) but enough is enough young.  i'm all about jokes but yall are getting what yall have coming to yall and nobody is to blame but yourself.

so NOBODY wants to just admit it, NOBODY wants to admit that they aint gettin none?  smmfh this shit is so sad.  it's like 7th grade all over again.

Ok I'll admit it...I've not tapped in 6 years.