Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 9994 times)

Will_B

Re: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2011, 12:52:29 PM »
^ ::)

*edit*
.. on another note tho. why have u changed ur nick  4 or 5 times durin the last few days,  since i started this thread?
just curious, lol

Makin changes/bored of the forum. With all the busta ass clowning on here most of the better posters don't bother with it.

.....right.
so u feel like ur changin/improvin the forum when ur changin ur nick-name, is that it?
wow

West Coast shit is one of my focuses (only reason I'm on the forum)...
trust me, Will.. i know.. i sure do, lmao
leeching faggot

No, changing my i.d. like you did after you were banned last time chief.

Just a refresh, sure you can relate :-*

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2011, 02:24:42 PM »

*edit*
.. on another note tho. why have u changed ur nick  4 or 5 times durin the last few days,  since i started this thread?
just curious, lol

Makin changes/bored of the forum. With all the busta ass clowning on here most of the better posters don't bother with it.

.....right.
so u feel like ur changin/improvin the forum when ur changin ur nick-name, is that it?
wow

leeching faggot

sure, i wanted to access the forum again.

you're a 40yr old brit who is changin his nickname on an internet-forum 4 times, when other forummembers are makin fun of u in a thread..  ::)

Will_B

« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »

*edit*
just curious, lol

.....right.
wow

leeching faggot

sure, i wanted to access the forum again.

you're a 40yr old brit who is changin his nickname on an internet-forum 4 times, when other forummembers are makin fun of u in a thread..  ::)

So it's my age and nick that is your favourite topic now huh?

Boy it seems like you lied before, you actually have two hobbies going on this forum don't you.
You best post something bout music, or people will start to talk :camp:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #168 on: July 07, 2011, 02:49:44 PM »
If you start a beef, make it atleast entertaining :sleep:

« Reply #169 on: July 07, 2011, 03:40:08 PM »
LMAO! -- ur such a weirdo.

this sums up eveythin about u--
--- "you're a 40yr old brit who is changin his nickname on an internet-forum 4 times, when other forummembers are makin fun of u in a thread.."

and the immortal quote -- "I've had 85 wanks over the Dogg Food instrumentals already"

n ur desperately tryin to brush off everythin all the time, on --- ""ur talkin about my age, ur talkin about my leechin - blah, blah", changin the subject, changin the subject." --- :D

YES, faggot - im puttin all ur british fag-cards on the table. :)
r u surpised? i could even direct a comedy-flick about your E-prop collectin life if i were a filmdirector..

Sikotic™

« Reply #170 on: July 07, 2011, 05:12:41 PM »
If you really didn't do anything Will, I doubt this thread would be going 7 pages.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trip Dee

« Reply #171 on: July 07, 2011, 07:19:08 PM »
If you really didn't do anything Will, I doubt this thread would be going 7 pages.

i've got the same impression. didn't know what to think at first, but what kind of innocent person defends itself that viciously?/...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:46:29 PM by Trip Dee »

Sikotic™

« Reply #172 on: July 07, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »

i've got the same impression. didn't know what to think at first, but what kind of innocent person defends itself that viciously?/...
I would either be like "Go fuck yourself, I don't care what you think" or simply laugh at the person for their stupidity.

Not do weird shit like change my name constantly and put quotes in my sig about it.

Just me...

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #173 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »
that shits on the cover of steady mobbins second album

Will_B

« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2011, 02:22:39 AM »

Hey guys I appreciate you dippin into the thread I as noticed noones really passin comment here (petey doesn't count, he's harmless).

I'm not protesting everything that Mike is saying...he's accused me of deleting his links, thats totally untrue. If you've read the thread he even accused Okka before (and suspected others).

He's accusing me of being a leech, and I've said in this thread 'if me not hooking him up with a Bonus track is me being a leech an I AM ONE.'
I've always been cool with Mike, chatted with him over PM's and sent him other stuff, but my stance on current retail stuff is clear - support your favourite artist.

For the record he accused me of deleting a link a long time ago by PM, we sorted it out and Mike was like 'oh my bad'......but now it 'came out' like this after I wouldn't hook a bonus track up on grounds that shit just gets leaked, and noone supports the artist. - you work it out.

All the other stuff, about me be being a goofy Brit, having bad teeth, being nearly 50 years old, living in a bunker, having no real world friends, being a fag, a stan, internet fame seeker, changing my nick/sig or whatever, people 'all hating me' on the forum etc etc etc.

The reason I'm replying is I refuse to be hounded off the forum for a personal beef. Mikes just pushing all this stuff to try and rally support (and on dubcc everyone loves lynching lol). He's got nothing real on me and this thread was just started out of malice because I said 'no'.

Mikes said something about expecting me to re-register under an alias to 'leech more of his shit' but that's just more bullshit from him.

In short I'm happy to hook up any old music for anyone, you've probably seen my hookup threads and replies to people on the forum...just don't ask me for current retail stuff.

Like I said if that makes me a leech then I'm guilty. But to be clear, no links were deleted.

Okka

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2011, 03:58:49 AM »
What? Is Mike really from Stockholm?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:07 AM »

Hey guys I appreciate you dippin into the thread I as noticed noones really passin comment here (petey doesn't count, he's harmless).

I'm not protesting everything that Mike is saying...he's accused me of deleting his links, thats totally untrue. If you've read the thread he even accused Okka before (and suspected others).

He's accusing me of being a leech, and I've said in this thread 'if me not hooking him up with a Bonus track is me being a leech an I AM ONE.'
I've always been cool with Mike, chatted with him over PM's and sent him other stuff, but my stance on current retail stuff is clear - support your favourite artist.

For the record he accused me of deleting a link a long time ago by PM, we sorted it out and Mike was like 'oh my bad'......but now it 'came out' like this after I wouldn't hook a bonus track up on grounds that shit just gets leaked, and noone supports the artist. - you work it out.

All the other stuff, about me be being a goofy Brit, having bad teeth, being nearly 50 years old, living in a bunker, having no real world friends, being a fag, a stan, internet fame seeker, changing my nick/sig or whatever, people 'all hating me' on the forum etc etc etc.

The reason I'm replying is I refuse to be hounded off the forum for a personal beef. Mikes just pushing all this stuff to try and rally support (and on dubcc everyone loves lynching lol). He's got nothing real on me and this thread was just started out of malice because I said 'no'.

Mikes said something about expecting me to re-register under an alias to 'leech more of his shit' but that's just more bullshit from him.

In short I'm happy to hook up any old music for anyone, you've probably seen my hookup threads and replies to people on the forum...just don't ask me for current retail stuff.

Like I said if that makes me a leech then I'm guilty. But to be clear, no links were deleted.

you aint gotta lie to kick it

Matty

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
wow @ this thread, what a lot of fluff. and petey dangling the bait at every oppurtunity :laugh:

ideally i'd want to see some stronger denials from will, like swear on his mama's life kinda stuff that he didn't report the links. why bother with all this crap without some harder denials to begin with? seems like a waste of time to respond any further than that.

not taking sides, just my impressions from reading the thread.

« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2011, 03:47:05 PM »
yea yea yea, i know i know.
its possible, that he didnt do it (not outrulin it).. but then again, its also possible that the world will end in 2012..
i dont even give a shit anymore. too much energy was wasted on him

regardless, hes still a 40yr-old british weirdo - n im raisin the alert-fags whenever this fag is lurkin around.  

----------------------
and LOL # makin a "public announcement", like the whole world is follwing you, Will..  ::)

I would either be like "Go fuck yourself, I don't care what you think" or simply laugh at the person for their stupidity.

Not do weird shit like change my name constantly

Just me...

^this.
dude changed his nickname 4 times during 2 or 3 days, since i started this thread - like hes afraid for somthin.. lol
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:49:28 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sikotic™

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2011, 10:30:34 PM »
So this is resolved?

I'm proud of you all.

THA SAUCE HOUSE