Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 9823 times)

Okka

Re: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)
« Reply #105 on: June 30, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »
Do you have proof of Will B doin' that shit? You been paranoid before.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #106 on: June 30, 2011, 04:26:36 PM »
no, im spazzin out randomly out of boredom.  ::)
follow the thread

Will_B

« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »
Do you have proof of Will B doin' that shit? You been paranoid before.

no, im spazzin out randomly out of boredom.  ::)
follow the thread

Meaning no.

He got beef with me coz he don't like me, but nothing to back up what he's accusing me of no.

He already said in PM he wants to hurt my 'reputation' (on this forum whatever the hell that counts for!) for not hooking up a bonus track, even started the rant before I said no coz it took me a day to reply :camp:

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2011, 03:35:40 PM »
^

granted, i dont "like" you (nobody does), but i called u out cuz i caught u
ive backed up everythin - u havent validated anythin tho. just denied

i wanted to hurt ur "reputation", u say? ...okay

a 3 or 4 page-thread so i could hurt ur "reptutation", just because of one single request-song.. damn, is this really true?
lmao

seriously, do u want me to quote all of our pm-conversations?

now that ur talkin about "reptuation" tho - yes, u deserve to get banned imo --- (ur an e-terrorist/ inbox-spamming music-leech)
-------------
btw, i like this quote:
"people on this forum have advised me to not reply""
^
do u have therapists on this forum, u 37-yr old wanker? (yes, just found out ur a forum-prop collectin 37-yr old)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:42:28 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
be careful GYN will B is gonna release a secret diss track about you that wont be released until years later called UK87

catch him on the intro making fun of american accents.

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2011, 04:55:24 PM »
waitin for him to create a new account on this forum - so he can jump into my inbox enthusiasticaly jumpin up n down on his sofa like Tom Cruise screamin "HEY HOMIE HEY HOMIE, CAN I GET A LINK CAN I GET A LINK" PLEASE PLEASE" THNX HOMIE! PROPS HOMIE"" wit 15 addtional emoticon-smilies --- :)  :D  :)  :D :D :D :)

awwwww, he used to be so cute..

DPGC LLEGACY! DPGC LEGCACYYY!! YEAAAAAH! CAN I GET A LIIIINK!!?
leeching 37yr old,, smh
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:02:25 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
make a new compilation and serve links by request only.

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
waitin for him to create a new account on this forum - so he can jump into my inbox enthusiasticaly jumpin up n down on his sofa like Tom Cruise screamin "HEY HOMIE HEY HOMIE, CAN I GET A LINK CAN I GET A LINK" PLEASE PLEASE" THNX HOMIE! PROPS HOMIE"" wit 15 addtional emoticon-smilies --- :)  :D  :)  :D :D :D :)

awwwww, he used to be so cute..

DPGC LLEGACY! DPGC LEGCACYYY!! YEAAAAAH! CAN I GET A LIIIINK!!?
leeching 37yr old,, smh

thats what ive been doin for the last 7 or 8 months. ever since links disapeared a long time ago i started using request-links.

i always had Will_B and the finnish dude Okka as suspects (found out it wasn't Okka a long time ago tho, my bad), plus some other guy --- but i could never prove anythin..
but then when 7 smaller update links disapeared mysteriously after i told Will_B to fuck himself over some greedy "buy the album/im keepin the song for myself" type of shit (considerin i hooked him up wit 3000 songs), ///plus the 1st Kurupt-week disapeared after i sent it to him via request a long time ago) --- that was a wrap, so i opened this thread

the artists didnt report the shit either, cuz they were all cool n apreciated the series (Butch Cassidy, RBX and Daz Dillinger)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 05:33:57 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2011, 12:18:23 AM »
Hahaha so I apparently

a) deleted kurupt week 1 link back when, what? I was cool with u? ...why'd I do it tho? :laugh:
b) am 37?!! lol last week I was a 'ginger teen' :raisetheroof:

and YOU

a) already accused/suspected 2 other forum users? So you had 'proof' it was them too huh? thats sweet :-* :-*

HAHAHA you kill me man ;D

Sorry dude I ain't beeing (that) cocky, but it's time to lock this thread. I'd give up the hopes of being a famous detective too.. :sombrero:

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2011, 02:30:14 AM »
i know - the normal perception would be "yes, hes a teen", but ur actually 37 yrs old (according to another forum-member)  it makes it even more bizarre & funny..

proof of the other guys?
uh... ur the only dude i called out publicaly, so u do the math..

why u did it? smh
beats me, Einstein. i asked u the same question on 3 of these pages alraedy. retarded as well?

I'd give up the hopes of being a famous detective too..
lol, what?  :D wow, "a famous detective" - very random

dont worry, chap - u dont sound cocky, just weird and/or schizophrenic
oh, and thanks for the 6 new "smile"-emoticons in ur reply. : D :) :D :) --- cute as always
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:22:24 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
i know - the normal perception would be "yes, hes a teen", but ur actually 37 yrs old (according to another forum-member)  it makes it even more bizarre & funny..

proof of the other guys?
uh... ur the only dude i called out publicaly, so u do the math..

why u did it? smh
beats me, Einstein. i asked u the same question on 3 of these pages alraedy. retarded as well?

I'd give up the hopes of being a famous detective too..
lol, what?  :D wow, "a famous detective" - very random

dont worry, chap - u dont sound cocky, just weird and/or schizophrenic
oh, and thanks for the 6 new "smile"-emoticons in ur reply. : D :) :D :) --- cute as always

So your proof I did it is that I use smilies and talk enthusiastically about my favourite rappers/music?

I don't know whats the saddest part of this thread...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2011, 10:32:21 PM »
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:34:25 PM by KRS-TWO »

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2011, 03:37:23 AM »
theres like 6 or 7 reasons why evrythin points towards u and ur lil' internet-bunker in the United Kingdom.
already broke down all of it like 2 or 3 times in this thread. time of link-removal - & not to mention, the "motives", all that weird "smeagol"-behaviour of urs ((whatever the hell ur problem is.  ::)
(((still brushin it off on some retarded "what do u mean"-type of shit - if u could at least endulge in a convo wit stuff to back
u up, pimp.  

and god forbid im "wrong" bout u,  - i couldnt give a shit.
ur still "expose"-material. fagism/stanism is impeccable
damn near 40 yrs old, lurking around on this forum day n night - wit ur  "smile"-emoticons in ur messages, like a pedophile. --  :-*  :D  ;)  :)  :P

collectin internet-"props", talkin about "internet-fame"  ::) , arguing about mp3-bitrates for leaked Death Row-songs, leeching/requestin DPGC songs all the time
durin 8 or 9 months, u've reachd nearly 3000 posts about nonsense (EVERYTHIN dpg-related, half of em - are "requests")
granted, alot of us r nerds on this forum n im spendin alot of time on here as well - but at least im doin somethin constructive (do u kno what taht is?),
& im doin it as a hobby while im studyin.
you are a fully grown british senior online day n night, diggin thru old dubcc-forum posts about "west coast history", n u dont conduct in ANYTHIN constructive - more than askin for free shit (thousands of songs, n hardly returnin anythin in favour),
and debatin emotionally wit ppl when they dont like the same Snoop-albums as u (jus an example)

only a dude like u can have time enuff to report links all the time.
37 yrs old, dont u have a kid or a job or somthin? lemme guess, midlife-crisis, right?  ::)

sure, lock this bitch up - i've had enuff wit this desilusioned fishnchip-eatin mufuca and his weird shakenbaby-syndromes

N.Y.87 (Still The Original Will_B) ---  lmao
^
added to the "hall-of-fame" of "Loserdome"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:53:06 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2011, 04:57:47 AM »
theres like 6 or 7 reasons why evrythin points towards u...blah blah....if u could at least endulge in a convo wit stuff to back
u up, pimp.

Ok here goes.
These 6 or 7 'reasons' or 'proof' as you call it can be narrowed down to this.

1 you don't like me.
7 somethin you accuse me of - no proof, nothin just malicious shit.

ok my reply:

You don't like me? congrats! free to :-*

You accuse me of this poisonous thing you can't prove. ok you got nothing, it didn't happen, so how can i disprove the lie? Did you ask the other people you accused to prove it too? ;D

I like your passive agressive game though, so props for 'hes 37' no hes nearly 40, no hes middle aged...good shit bro.
You keep dippin in to the thread spreadin some more lies hopin Petey (love him) and co. will jump on my back too, cool shit.
Next reply you'll have 10 reasons right? ;D

EDIT to add this:

Regarding 3000 tracks blah blah etc. Yeah I downloaded the Fredwreck, Warren G production, Rage and T-Mack comps...I don't know exactly how many tracks that was meant to be but so far I kept under 40 (Tray Deee I haven't even had time to go though..). Congrats for including mostly shit people already have, but don't expect me or anyone else to suck your dick for all the tracks that went straight into the trash can :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:29:12 AM by NY87 (Still The Original Will_B) »

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2011, 05:40:34 AM »
alright, last time i checked - 37 years is nearly 40 yrs.
oh shit... is it nearly 30 yrs old? my bad, gues ur countin it backwards right?  ::)

n thas what u told a forummember, that ur 37 yrs old
i guess ur denying that too.. ?

n yes - u downloaded ALL the shit, clown. my inbox is filled wit ecstatic requests from a 37 yr old "internet-prop" colletin brit.  :laugh:
"CAN I GET A LINK?! :)
from all the shit u mentioned - to everything else (daz, goldie loc, bo roc, + 1000 kurupts-songs)

and no - i dont expect u to put ur british lips on my dick, but if i request 1 or 2 songs - damn straight, cough it up, u leeching bastard. lmao
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:25:02 AM by Michael Madsen »