Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4927 times)

Sccit

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #210 on: February 13, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
a real black person? wtf?

whats a real black person? someone with no white friends? no job? I'm very confused by this statement.

lol...ur the one calling people wiggers on here. so sikotic is the opposite of a wigger. it should make perfect sense to u.
ya i call someone a wigger who is telling a black person how to be a "real black person"
c'mon now.
if he was telling you how to be a jew then he would be a wannabe jew. simple.

lol...thats gotta be the dumbest logic i've ever heard in my life.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
NIK speaks for black people and can tell you what's a black thing or not, didnt' you know?

rayallen0

« Reply #212 on: February 13, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
btw...chappelle quit that show because white peeps kept makin him do degrading skits like that. bad example.
lmao that was the 1st episode he ever did when he was saying he had total control before he started hating the show. bad example.

sorry to inform u, but he never had total control...there were other peeps writing the skits, or at the very least, co-writing them. from day 1.
maybe Neal Brennan then but i highly doubt from the 1st episode he was a sell out like that. He said he wasn't liking the turns of it later on. He stated his main issue was the way some of the people on set reacted to the sketches and how they were against it. Either way he did it.

rayallen0

« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2012, 06:09:46 PM »

whats a real black person? someone with no white friends? no job? I'm very confused by this statement.

lol...ur the one calling people wiggers on here. so sikotic is the opposite of a wigger. it should make perfect sense to u.
ya i call someone a wigger who is telling a black person how to be a "real black person"
c'mon now.

It's dumb logic assuming you don't speak for black people and he doesn't speak for jews? And acting like you do show's a strong strength towards wanting to be that race?

Sccit

« Reply #214 on: February 13, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »

c'mon now.

It's dumb logic assuming you don't speak for black people and he doesn't speak for jews? And acting like you do show's a strong strength towards wanting to be that race?

as u can see, even the black peeps on this board found it whack....and i can guarantee u that if i showed that pic to any of the black homies, they'd be like "wtf?", shakin their head in disgust. but yea, i'm not really speakin for black people...more so just stating my opinion, which is that it's wrong for a "black" dude to dress up as a KKK member for cheap laughs...especially when he's hangin around a bunch of white kids. if i saw a Jew dressed up as Hitler, kickin it with a buncha Germans, i would say the same thing.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:29:48 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
for every cool cat on here theres probably three wiggers.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2012, 11:04:27 PM »

A real black man?? So is a black man with a respectable job, a college education and white friends is not a real black man?? Way to not know a damn thing about the real world kid.

Sccit

« Reply #217 on: February 13, 2012, 11:19:40 PM »
for every cool cat on here theres probably three wiggers.

serious question, u think it's cool for sikotic to be dressed like that, kickin it with all those white kids?

Sccit

« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2012, 11:20:07 PM »

A real black man?? So is a black man with a respectable job, a college education and white friends is not a real black man?? Way to not know a damn thing about the real world kid.

is that what i said, gaylias?

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2012, 11:26:58 PM »
Please explain to us non-Jews what this means, "LOL...he's not black. look at the nerds he's hangin around. if a real black dude seen him in that, he would sock him across the jaw."

blcxm

« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »
In Eli's head hes black because he has arab friends, and Sikotic is white because he has white friends.

btw. Eli, why did you skip israeli military service? Hoodland Hills is for cowardly jews.

Sccit

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2012, 01:52:29 AM »
Please explain to us non-Jews what this means, "LOL...he's not black. look at the nerds he's hangin around. if a real black dude seen him in that, he would sock him across the jaw."

LOL...wtf do u think it means. the boy is whitewashed. i dunno how much more obvious it can be?

Sccit

« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2012, 01:54:07 AM »
In Eli's head hes black because he has arab friends, and Sikotic is white because he has white friends.

btw. Eli, why did you skip israeli military service? Hoodland Hills is for cowardly jews.

yishay, 95% of ur posts on this site are about me...and ur avatar is gay. bad look.

rayallen0

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2012, 01:58:49 AM »
beautiful landscapes and dolphins are gay real spit.

Sccit

« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2012, 02:01:09 AM »
LMAO