Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4918 times)

blcxm

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2012, 07:39:39 AM »
Elior, 95% of ur posts on this site are about other people being gay...and ur signature has half naked black men in it, thats gay. bad look.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
Elior, 95% of ur posts on this site are about other people being gay...and ur signature has half naked black men in it, thats gay. bad look.

I think that's an accurate statistic too. Not even exaggerated.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2012, 09:50:46 AM »
Please explain to us non-Jews what this means, "LOL...he's not black. look at the nerds he's hangin around. if a real black dude seen him in that, he would sock him across the jaw."

LOL...wtf do u think it means. the boy is whitewashed. i dunno how much more obvious it can be?

The ignorance runs through you more then your own blood, that has got to be the stupidest logic I have ever heard.  Just because someone has white friends, they're white washed.  Wow.  You really are from the suburbs.

Sccit

« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
Please explain to us non-Jews what this means, "LOL...he's not black. look at the nerds he's hangin around. if a real black dude seen him in that, he would sock him across the jaw."

LOL...wtf do u think it means. the boy is whitewashed. i dunno how much more obvious it can be?

The ignorance runs through you more then your own blood, that has got to be the stupidest logic I have ever heard.  Just because someone has white friends, they're white washed.  Wow.  You really are from the suburbs.

lol...so i'm a wigger and sikotic isn't white-washed. makes perfect sense! smfh

Sccit

« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:05 AM »

actually, not really...there are only 2 people on this site who i genuinely think are gay. cham and spice-2....ur a nutriding faggot, but i wouldnt really know if u were gay or not. u are one weird motherfucker, though.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »
lmao the guy who's uncomfortable with his sexuality and has a gay brother is calling anonymous people on the internet gay. Just admit you're in the closet already. NIK is in the same league as those ultra conservative politicians who get with women and rail against gay rights, then get caught sucking male prostitutes off in bathroom stalls. He's Tanner pre-weinergate.

Sccit

« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2012, 10:49:49 AM »
lmao the guy who's uncomfortable with his sexuality and has a gay brother is calling anonymous people on the internet gay. Just admit you're in the closet already. NIK is in the same league as those ultra conservative politicians who get with women and rail against gay rights, then get caught sucking male prostitutes off in bathroom stalls. He's Tanner pre-weinergate.

lol...that shit struck a nerve, huh? fuckin faggot.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
Come out of the closet already.

Sccit

« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »
lol...spice-2, try being more original. what ur currently doing is not really disguising ur homosexuality very well.

its like in pre-school, when u call someone stupid, and they respond "no, YOU'RE stupid!"...lol, smh. step it up.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
dubcc is actually a  pretty sad place.  i actually wana stop coming here now.  some of yall actually think this jaydc character is cool in real life.  all i can say is ''bless your heart'' to that 1

LOL

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2012, 06:19:09 PM »
Elior doesn't call Eden a faggot to his face. FACT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2012, 08:08:59 PM »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2012, 10:50:27 PM »

well if you look at all the evidence, when hes posting in public he fronts, but in private and in real life he just seems like a spoiled rich bitch. Crying about getting the silver spoon instead of the golden one.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2012, 11:36:01 PM »
I guess he takes out his frustration here by calling everyone else a fag.

Sccit

« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »

well if you look at all the evidence, when hes posting in public he fronts, but in private and in real life he just seems like a spoiled rich bitch. Crying about getting the silver spoon instead of the golden one.

spoiled rich bitch? i aint rich nor spoiled...i never cried about anything and have had to pay for everything in my life. and ur basin this off of a homework assignment i had in highschool? lol, smh.