Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4909 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 10:53:52 PM »
If I had friends they'd tell you I'm same way in real life. People like me, but I don't like most people.
Damn, you sound a little antisocial. You're one of those types who get uncomfortable around people, eh? The type of guy who can't look someone in the face when they talk to them. You basically gave it away saying that shit.

You must not have friends if you can search for a thread I made a long time ago. I could find posts of you on here e-suckin my e-dick, but I don't have the patience for that. Besides, I made that thread probably before I knew you were a vindictive prick.

So I'll give you time now to search for old threads and think up some jokes that even Jay Leno would be embarrassed to say. Have fun.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »
If it's antisocial to realize most people aren't worth knowing I guess that makes me anti social. Truth is I'm a social butterfly, not like the butterfly you have inked on your ankle mind you. But I have a select group of friends that I treasure. Ill take one great friend over ten casuals. I know your the type that has 1300 friends on Facebook but can't even pick up a phone to have a meaningful conversation with someone.

I used to always see people laugh at your posts, not anymore though. Your a shell of what you were. Maybe you SHOULD take the time to dig up some old threads, and practice what you USED to be.

LOL @ you coppin pleas like elior being outrapped by Brian

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 11:14:38 PM »
If my "e-rep" was so important to me, then why am I not funny anymore? C'mon jay, Queen can form a better argument than that.

You're a social butterfly with no friends? Please refer to what I just said about you being unable to make a valid point. LOL what you just posted may be the funniest thing I've seen you say in a while.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2011, 11:19:16 PM »
Uhhh I have friends Brandon, use some of that so called intelligence you have to read my previous post.You can edit my posts to make it sound like I said something else but anybody can read my post. You've already succumb to such acts? Sad man. Quite sad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2011, 11:50:23 PM »
LOL What did I edit?

That you don't like most people? That you went back and found old threads where you cherished my kind words towards you.

I sure as hell didn't edit your jokes. I can't take those and make them worse than they already are. I like how as soon as I mention your lack of friends, you got all serious on me.

I'll be your friend Jay. You just have to apologize for being a dick head :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2011, 01:20:31 AM »
LOL.

Comical. I could practically feel your tears hitting your keyboard with each word I read. Paint a picture however you like Tom, I know the truth and so do you.

As for me I am who I am. I won't deny being an asshole. But sadness never comes across my mind. Just disgust and disdain for ignorance and fake muthafuckas like you Brandon.If I had friends on here they'd tell you I'm same way in real life. People like me, but I don't like most people. You've been clinging to me since I got here constantly writing LMAO! And your hilarious jaydc! with the hopes I wouldn't go against you for the only thing you have in life, your respect on this forum. You gave me my own appreciation thread hahaha I didn't mind at first because I liked having a groupie hanging on my every word. But I see through you Casper.

I always wondered why people liked you here. Guess it was because you were some of the better ones at trashtalking during the times of that silly "Lamb vs Dope" thing.
Clowns like AG always need someone to follow and look up to, I guess that's why there are always some personality cults here.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2011, 03:11:51 AM »
Dude your just racist and hate me cus I'm blacker then sikotic without resorting to acting niggerish
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2011, 11:43:11 AM »
Dude your just racist and hate me cus I'm blacker then sikotic without resorting to acting niggerish
That's all you got you Roccy ass nigga?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »
"cant we just all get along?" biggie

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2011, 02:00:31 PM »
How dare you spell Rockys name with two C's... beetlejuice ass nigga
The West is Back

Tekniec

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2011, 08:54:53 PM »
Do you guys ever get tired of arguing/clowning each other over petty shit? Not dissing or anything but that seems to be the thing to do for nearly everyone here, whether you're all just fuckin' around or not, it's kinda tiresome to see so often.
jay has no life.. go figure

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:51 PM »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 12:42:08 AM »
Do you guys ever get tired of arguing/clowning each other over petty shit? Not dissing or anything but that seems to be the thing to do for nearly everyone here, whether you're all just fuckin' around or not, it's kinda tiresome to see so often.

Coming from the guy who has to try to get a gf over a rap forum while she lives in another country lmao

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 01:12:29 AM »

Coming from the guy who has to try to get a gf over a rap forum while she lives in another country lmao
:laugh:
The West is Back

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2011, 01:23:27 AM »

kemizt