Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4861 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Sikotic
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:47:22 PM »
What's it like being Grundy status you cocktail wiener. Knowing that elior backed you down must burn your soul

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »
Look, I don't wanna deal with these matters in front of all my homies on Dubcc.

Response in PM.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:11:53 PM »
You know what though, fuck that. You get no response in PM. I'ma air out your shit and add you to my list of people I exposed.

You provide nothing here other than beef and stupidity. NIK is right: you're a nutrider.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 11:16:49 PM »
I'm sick of acting like it's cool between us. I've got pms galore from you to expose the bitch in you. Petey told me to chill but fuck that shit I'm done.You know what you did Carlton ass muthafucka. Imma do like petey did to enyce, let the anticipation build before I expose you.

You may have everyone else around here fooled into thinking your the "cool" guy but I know the truth Faggot.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 12:13:13 AM »
this is not really believable.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 06:29:09 AM »
this is not really believable.

lol, so true
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 12:12:44 PM »
I'm sick of acting like it's cool between us. I've got pms galore from you to expose the bitch in you. Petey told me to chill but fuck that shit I'm done.You know what you did Carlton ass muthafucka. Imma do like petey did to enyce, let the anticipation build before I expose you.

You may have everyone else around here fooled into thinking your the "cool" guy but I know the truth Faggot.
You got nothing on me,  muthafucka. I'm gonna expose you simply by calling your bluff.

You fools from Canada have no heart anyways.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 12:50:05 PM »
Lol I don't really care what anyone thinks. Brandons a chump plain and simple. People change. Petey and I had some e beef. Shit pretty much everyone on here I've had e beef with lol. Even my man elano, but were tight now. But it works both ways. If anyone had been at Dba you'd seen I threw shots at sik all the time now with petey always referring the peace but fuck that.

Brandon over is a gump. The more I got to know himthe more I disliked him. I don't give a fuck who believes it or not. I'm sick of this Armenian faggot

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 01:01:27 PM »
LOL Get the fuck outta here with that shit. You were on my dick nonstop at DBA. Now you're on some jealous girlfriend shit. Did I not give you enough attention? Stop acting like a bitch and be a man.

and LOL @ bringing Petey into this like he is your god or some shit. Lemme let you in on a lil secret: Petey thinks you're just as responsible for killing DBA as weinergate. Everybody was gonna chill the fuck out and just forget about what Tanner did, but continually kept bringing it up over and over and over like a wife brings up how her husband cheated on her.

Get some help dude. You're unstable. It's not even fair for me to shit on you like this.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 01:11:16 PM »
Imma do like petey did to enyce,

Haha how can the real support the fake?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:42 PM »
Your posts should come with a laugh track that way people will actually think your funny.

How did you get 3000 karma anyway? And mod status? People might be fooled but I'm not. I know all about you deleting posts and threads. Everyone just blamed jome. You got that karma for being jomes bitch. Face facts. What kind of person is half armo half black anywY? What did crooked I and one-2 fuck and you came out?

Dba sucked anyway. Bunch of trolls dicksucking eachother over unfunny shit.

Telling me to get help when you did that foul shit to queen. Man I hope to hell you never become a doctor I wouldn't trust you with a hang nail you snake

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 01:31:50 PM »
Your posts should come with a laugh track that way people will actually think your funny.

i know u aint talkin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »
What fast food joint you getting fired from this week Arthur?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
What fast food joint you getting fired from this week Arthur?

u just proved my point in more ways than 1.  but i'm out this thread.  i dont care about your literally skitzo/bipolar/depressed ass bombarding these forums all day going back n forth between here and da-sauce.  i have a life partner, and once i finish this 40 of Keystone Ice and wash my truck and get freshened up again i'm actually going out to have some real fun and not just sit around this bitch all day and night looking crazy.  my life is on the opposite end of the spectrum from yours so at tha end of tha day i'm just better than you and it iz what it iz.

stop hating on the next man 24/7 and be your own man.  your loud words aren't fooling anybody, just you, and that's being honest.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
Arthur your posts should be submitted to a mental health official, who would promptly diagnose you as mentally insane