Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2936 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2011, 02:30:14 PM »
like i said, u dont judge a rapper by what they rap about...if a bum off the streets who never rapped in his life rapped about his personal life and struggles, that would have no barring on his rapping skill. therefore, judge flow, mechanics, wordplay, rhyme structure, mic presence. i would like 2 know, in which of these aspects do u think infinite eclipses me? cuz i think ur just bullshitting, and i honestly dont think uv heard either of our tracks all the way through...if u really think my verse on "round n round" is bad and shows no skill, then fine. but ive letmany peeps outside of my haters on this board hear it, and they were all equally impressed, on everything i love. also, u say im not true to myself, but u dont know me n uve never spent a day in my life, son. this is my form of self-expression...u hear me rappin about smokin blunts and what not, because thats part of who i am. now, for horrocore, of course, horrorcore rap is never based on reality..but aside from  "anna ayala" (about finding fingers in my chili) and robbery (the first track we did), everything i spit has been 100% reality based...regardless, that is not the measure u use when judging skill....
You can have all the flow, mechanics and wordplay you want, but if you're rapping about coconuts, unicorns and fairies then I can't fuck with you.  If that's the case, we should all write off Immortal Technique. His flow and rhyme structure are not the best in the game, but the dude spits some real intellectual shit that speaks to me and a lot of other people. To write off that aspect of rapping is just naive on your part.

But look, if you really wanna nit pick and ask me to go into even more detail on why I prefer Infinite's shit overall based on all of the things you mentioned above I will. Ignoring the lyrical content I mentioned earlier (which is still important): where you're superior in flow, Infinite is superior in mic presence. Here's why: a big part of mic presence is sound and voice. Your flow is on point, but Infinite's voice sounds better. He sounds more natural while you still got that robot thing going on. Your pronunciation of some words needs some work too. Maybe those are details you're overlooking but they are important.

No matter who made the poll and no matter who voted in the poll, you would find a way to discredit it and weasel your way out of accepting the results if they didn't go the way you wanted them. There is no conspiracy and nobody is out to break you guys up. That's the most ridiculous assumption I've ever heard. Stop defending every negative critique of your work and use it as tools to possibly improve.

at the end of the day, if this poll came from a neutral source and i didn't see through yalls games, i'd be the first person to give infinite major props. unfortunately, the agenda dude had when starting this thread is different from what u are tryna make it seem, and u know it. there's a reason that in the other thread where i posted the tracks, people who hated me in the past are talkin mad shit on my raps, while neutral peeps who dont have shit against me are givin props...if u were not such a nutrider, u would at least somewhat acknowledge it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2011, 02:59:33 PM »
like i said, u dont judge a rapper by what they rap about...if a bum off the streets who never rapped in his life rapped about his personal life and struggles, that would have no barring on his rapping skill. therefore, judge flow, mechanics, wordplay, rhyme structure, mic presence. i would like 2 know, in which of these aspects do u think infinite eclipses me? cuz i think ur just bullshitting, and i honestly dont think uv heard either of our tracks all the way through...if u really think my verse on "round n round" is bad and shows no skill, then fine. but ive letmany peeps outside of my haters on this board hear it, and they were all equally impressed, on everything i love. also, u say im not true to myself, but u dont know me n uve never spent a day in my life, son. this is my form of self-expression...u hear me rappin about smokin blunts and what not, because thats part of who i am. now, for horrocore, of course, horrorcore rap is never based on reality..but aside from  "anna ayala" (about finding fingers in my chili) and robbery (the first track we did), everything i spit has been 100% reality based...regardless, that is not the measure u use when judging skill....
You can have all the flow, mechanics and wordplay you want, but if you're rapping about coconuts, unicorns and fairies then I can't fuck with you.  If that's the case, we should all write off Immortal Technique. His flow and rhyme structure are not the best in the game, but the dude spits some real intellectual shit that speaks to me and a lot of other people. To write off that aspect of rapping is just naive on your part.

But look, if you really wanna nit pick and ask me to go into even more detail on why I prefer Infinite's shit overall based on all of the things you mentioned above I will. Ignoring the lyrical content I mentioned earlier (which is still important): where you're superior in flow, Infinite is superior in mic presence. Here's why: a big part of mic presence is sound and voice. Your flow is on point, but Infinite's voice sounds better. He sounds more natural while you still got that robot thing going on. Your pronunciation of some words needs some work too. Maybe those are details you're overlooking but they are important.

No matter who made the poll and no matter who voted in the poll, you would find a way to discredit it and weasel your way out of accepting the results if they didn't go the way you wanted them. There is no conspiracy and nobody is out to break you guys up. That's the most ridiculous assumption I've ever heard. Stop defending every negative critique of your work and use it as tools to possibly improve.

at the end of the day, if this poll came from a neutral source and i didn't see through yalls games, i'd be the first person to give infinite major props

translation: infinite would only be worthy of these props that are being given to him if they came from another source because no logical person could prefer his lyrical content over mine.

smfh

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »

at the end of the day, if this poll came from a neutral source and i didn't see through yalls games, i'd be the first person to give infinite major props

translation: infinite would only be worthy of these props that are being given to him if they came from another source because no logical person could prefer his lyrical content over mine.

smfh

no, not because of that...because u muthafuckaz are nutriders who cant be taken seriously, idiot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2011, 04:01:30 PM »
why u mad tho?  

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2011, 04:11:09 PM »
NIK your a horrible person for trying to discredit Infinites skills... and Whats even sadder is that Infinite won't stand up to you and admit your selfish... keep using that excuse that we made this thread for the "lulz" but the only thing I'm laughing at is now your exposed as a jealous greedy Jew
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »
i can't believe that y'all actually sat up here all Saturday afternoon and all Friday night talking about this shit and roaming this forum.  lol, christianmingle.com anybody?  i dont know if yall are just squares or mentally handicapped. ....seriously tho

and nah i'm not asking a question but is dubcc and the internet THAT serious.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:37:04 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »
I don't want to speak for everybody, but I'm still waiting on those links to forums giving your raps props lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2011, 04:48:28 PM »
im waiting for that new collabo so i can edit nik out of it and repost it.

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2011, 04:49:57 PM »
I don't want to speak for everybody, but I'm still waiting on those links to forums giving your raps props lol.

lol, im not posting links to other forums i post at so that u groupies can go nutride over there and post pics of my fam n shit....

besides, all the neutral heads who post on this site that checked my music gave me props in the thread i made in the west coast section, so go check people diggin my shit over there, if ur that interested in seein that it's only my nutriders talkin shit, aaron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2011, 04:53:16 PM »

lol, im not posting links to other forums i post at so that u groupies can go nutride over there and post pics of my fam n shit....

besides, all the neutral heads who post on this site that checked my music gave me props in the thread i made in the west coast section, so go check people diggin my shit over there, if ur that interested in seein that it's only my nutriders talkin shit, aaron.

LOL, smooth one, NIK. & like I just pointed out in that thread you're talking about, they're just giving props because you had the nuts to record & post it. I can't tell you a time somebody got hated on for something they posted on this forum.

You're clearly insecure about this, which just goes to show how little confidence you actually have while making these songs.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2011, 04:55:36 PM »

if u scared say u scared.

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

like I just pointed out in that thread you're talking about, they're just giving props because you had the nuts to record & post it. I can't tell you a time somebody got hated on for something they posted on this forum.

You're clearly insecure about this, which just goes to show how little confidence you actually have while making these songs.

ur saying that the peeps who are saying it's good said that just because i posted it? i dunno if u really believe that, or if u just ride nuts so hard that u make up such dumb shit..either way, uv eclipsed all my nutriders as the saddest fag on this forum. real spit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
I obviously believe that. Nobody who has ever posted audio or a verse on here "blew me away". I wouldn't say anybody here is generally good. Although, most don't post audio, so I can't really judge their flow & cadence on the mic. However, you've given me that luxury to hear how poor you sound.

But getting back to the point, yeah, nobody here is good, yet everybody gets "props, man you came through". Even I've posted lyrics, shit was "fire" & looking back on them now, they were pretty terrible.

You straight up said, "NOBODY ELSE GOT COMPARED TO TECH N9NE BUT ME!". Insecure.

Sccit

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2011, 05:48:51 PM »
fact of the matter is, people dont typically post audio on this site which is comparable to my quality of work...that eats u inside, and thats why ur so passionate about replying to each and every thing i say...do u think that if u made a track and i though it sucked, i would spend 5 pages tryna convince u of that? lmao. plastic status, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
lol, it doesn't bother me. I could post audio of mine if I go to by boy's house & go on his computer. Me & my boys are much better than you & we just rap into a Macbook. Yet, I can admit we suck. We just do it to fuck around. Hence why I'm not on here supporting it, looking for views like it's going to grab me some deal or look for some ego boost on people telling me I'm good when I know I'm not. I'm not an insecure loser.

The difference is, I don't use my friends for a studio like you use yours, so I don't really get to do it that after. & despite that, I'm still better lol.

& yes, you would sit here & try to convince me it's good because you CRY for acceptance.