Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2945 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »
Petey droppin bombs like sikotic drops down to suck dick. Respect

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »
he is good, and i'll be the first to tell him, but there's a reason he's in here stickin for me.
He's returning the favor after you sticked him when he was in L.A.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 11:59:54 PM »
Roccy is dope.  When I play his stuff for people outside the forum they all think he's dope.  Some of you just have an agenda against Sccit so Roccy gets pulled into all that.  Back in the day, Roccy did need a lot of work, like back in 2002 when he first started posting audio's on the site.  But he knew himself that he needed a lot of work back then, and it was all good because he was young and just getting his feet wet.  Some of you dissing on here have never even had the balls to spit on wax and shouldn't be talking in the first place.

But that's in the past, Roccy's new audio's over the past 3 or 4 years are all on point.  The nauances in his voice just make him iller.  They make him stand out, a lot of credible rappers had nuances in their flow or in their voice.

That logic would work, but in this day & age & considering you support him on this forum, you're more so associated with NIK than Roccy is. So why don't you catch flack?

& if we hated NIK that much, we'd just say Roccy was better than him for the sake of trolling. Not the case. We're just being honest...for once lol.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2011, 12:04:27 AM »
in the spirit of friendly competition yall should have a little battle...just agree on a topic and keystyle a few 16s right here...if niks shit wins ill delete my account.

best of three

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 12:05:20 AM »
Roccy is not dope. And I don't have any agenda against anyone. If I did I would tell all of you that you suck, your music sucks and you should stop wasting your time. I don't think too highly of you guys and I'm sure the feeling is mutual, but I appreciate hip-hop as long as it has the potential to be done right.

It's like you guys are never happy. NIK was complaining about not getting any constructive criticism. I and a few others (not everyone in here) has given some constructive critiques. And what happens? either the critiques are considered "wrong", excuses are given and words like "conspiracy" get thrown around. Like I said before, just because the criticism is constructive does not mean it is going to be merely positive feedback. Negative aspects of the work is gonna be brought up too.

You gotta take the good with the bad. It ain't about having balls and rapping either. I think its safe to say most of us who signed up to this board know hip-hop and we've been listening to it all of our lives. We're more than experienced in judging rap songs.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:07:10 AM by "Supernatural" Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2011, 12:07:16 AM »
in the spirit of friendly competition yall should have a little battle...just agree on a topic and keystyle a few 16s right here...if niks shit wins ill delete my account.

best of three

I know my nigga B is down. He's a student of the game. Battle rapping is always good practice.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2011, 12:13:10 AM »
Shit's getting heavy. NIK are you gonna step up or are you a little bitch?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »
the battle is part of the essence of hip hop this would also say alot about niks respect of rap and the over all culture and that hes not just the typical jew exploiting black culture for a meal ticket

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2011, 12:21:07 AM »
It can be done under friendly confines. I remember me and Petey used to spar via AIM all the time. You throw a couple of personal jabs, but y'all are cool peoples with each other so it's all to be taken light heartedly.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2011, 03:02:10 AM »
King Faggot...how bout me n u audio battle, n whoever loses deletes their account. offer extended to cham, as well, since it's mostly u two who seem to be the ones on my nuts and not infinite.

also.. cham asked why people call roccy whack and praise infinite as a rapper if they're both down with me...well the answer is simple; before i started posting my tracks here, some of u fags were makin fun of infinite's raps, talkin mad shit, as ur doing with me currently. a lot of u groupies were talkin shit on his raps, and theres proof, if u aint too dumb 2 use the search function. but u muthafuckaz are like tmz or some shit, ur just lil bitches lookin for ways 2 pin us up against each other to fill ur own bored ass lives with online entertainment. it's more blatant than cham's gay love for lebron. ur just lookin for ur next "lulz" (internet nerd term for doing gay shit on the internet)

now, if u really wanna talk judging rappers, rappers should be judged on mechanics, skill, wordplay, mic presence, etc not on what they choose to rap about. what a person raps about is all personal preference and has nothing to do with their ability as a rapper. thats like some1 saying talib kweli is a better rapper than method man due to his shit being more meaningful and poetic. it's just 2 different styles of rap, and u may like one better, based on ur preference, but its not how u judge skill. i agree with what infinite said, his raps are typically more poetic than mine and he really has a knack for that style. me, on ther other hand, i fux with various styles, and i could get on some poetic shit once in a while, but it aint my go-to style. infinite's shit is almost more poetry than it is rap....thats what i like about his style. but to say that he's a better rapper soley because of what he chooses to rap about is just blatant nutriding and an obvious groupie tactic used in an attempt 2 bring me down and pin us against each other, and yall need 2 quit bein so obvious wit that shit. u wanna see us go at each other like the lil bitches u are, but me n infinite both know whats up. if infinite posted his tracks up instead of me, yall would be sayin the same shit to him that ur currently sayin 2 me...bitchmade shit, yall need 2 take a good look in the mirror.

now petey, stop bein a bitch and take up my offer (i'm sayin stop bein a bitch in advance, because i already know u guna pussy out of the challenge)

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2011, 03:15:30 AM »
here is proof that cham is just a nutrider

Na, even Wayne wouldn't attempt rhyming "conscience" three times in the first four bars lol.

^thats him dissin infinites rhyme before this whole nik vs infinite shit yall groupies started

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2011, 03:18:17 AM »
more nutriding proof

Wack. Does your brother also see 2pac as a father figure.

thats the starter of the thread dissing infinites rhyme groupie status

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2011, 03:20:47 AM »
heres tom dissing infinite's lyrical content, before deciding to praise it in this very thread

younger days chip on my shoulder
more like a boulder
more like wantin to explode
not given a fuck if I grew older
Wantin to pause life
spit at the past
wanted to spit at my dad
or put my fist in his back
or put this head through this mirror

Grow the fuck up already, you're a grown ass man and you still blame your dad for your pathetic existence.  Talking about how alls well that ends well and your spiritual journey but you still blame your dad.  And don't even act like you don't because if you truly moved on as a man you would still find the need to spew that type of hatred.  You're a pathetic excuse of man.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:24:55 AM by NIKCC »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2011, 03:25:14 AM »
I think Infinite is the better rapper but a lot of yall aren't on Niks rapping level intellectually to know he's like the Dre of 818 rap. And Roccy will always live under NIKs shadow
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2011, 03:30:02 AM »
here is what the groupies say when infinite posted up his track.

I hope guys are just joking around because this shit is beyond terrible. Scitt Tha Shit is light years better than this.

looks like in the eye of a groupie, whoever currently has their track posted up is the inferior rapper. if that aint bein the definition of a nutrider, i dunno what is. yall will never have a mental edge over me, no matter how much effort u put forth. quit, bitches.