Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2932 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »
Where is the classic threads section?! Lmao this thread is gold, nik on some serious bitch shit the way your talking about your 'crew'...when you ask repeatedly for constructive criticism then moan when its not all positive, its not a good look

therefore i have nothing to add

this is not constructive criticism lmao...none of u fags care 2 judge us as rappers, ur goal is simply 2 bring the next man down. this thread is clearly not about judging skill, it's a game 2 yall, an attempt to create a gspot classic by pinning the 2 most hated members this site has ever seen against eachother. eat a dick, bitch.
It's a shame you can't just accept people liking Infinte better than you. I thought you 2 were friends. Real friends aren't jealous when another homie gets some love. People aren't even complimenting him and you still can't take it. You gotta make up stories of agendas and nut riding. Do you really think it is that possible for people to like Infinite's raps better than yours. Are you that egotistical?

Me personally, I voted for NIK. Infinite needs to step his game up. NIK just seems more comfortable on the mic.

u dont get it, do u? these idiots are just looking to stir controversy...nobody really prefers any1s rapping style, this thread was made for the "lulz", and ur one dumb mutherfucker if u cant see that.

like i said, the day a neutral source makes a poll like this, and people who dont love riding my nuts say infinite is a better rapper, i will give him all the props in the world...as of now, everyone saying he's better is simply doing it to get a rise out of me. theyre all people who've had agendas against me for quite some time now...each and every 1. if u dont see that, u are fucking braindead, real spit.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »
Where is the classic threads section?! Lmao this thread is gold, nik on some serious bitch shit the way your talking about your 'crew'...when you ask repeatedly for constructive criticism then moan when its not all positive, its not a good look

therefore i have nothing to add

this is not constructive criticism lmao...none of u fags care 2 judge us as rappers, ur goal is simply 2 bring the next man down. this thread is clearly not about judging skill, it's a game 2 yall, an attempt to create a gspot classic by pinning the 2 most hated members this site has ever seen against eachother. eat a dick, bitch.

lmao always resorting to comments about your dick and your nuts, grow the fuck up...ive read through this thread and there are plenty of genuine comments regarding yours and brians rhymes, if peopele here prefer infinites rhymes to yours why cant you accept that? If peoples opinions here mean so little to you and you constantly act like this place is beneath you then why do you get so butthurt about it?

If you werent always on the attack and so defensive when peeps point out things they dont like about your rhymes then maybe you would command more respect on the site  :-\

do u genuinely feel like my groupies who have hated me for years have a legit interest in breaking down my raps? lmao.

sometimes, i dont know whether u fags lie so much to urselves that u start believing it, or whether u simply troll so hard that u makes it look like u believe ur own lies.

if thats the way you feel then why are you responding to every post trying to deconstruct and discredit what everybody says...if its all bullshit and just for the lulz then stop dogging on your so-called 'homie' and take it for what it is...being so bitter cant be good for your health

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
great promotion and build-up for our debut track, sucka

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:06 PM »
King Faggot...how bout me n u audio battle, n whoever loses deletes their account. offer extended to cham, as well, since it's mostly u two who seem to be the ones on my nuts and not infinite.

also.. cham asked why people call roccy whack and praise infinite as a rapper if they're both down with me...well the answer is simple; before i started posting my tracks here, some of u fags were makin fun of infinite's raps, talkin mad shit, as ur doing with me currently. a lot of u groupies were talkin shit on his raps, and theres proof, if u aint too dumb 2 use the search function. but u muthafuckaz are like tmz or some shit, ur just lil bitches lookin for ways 2 pin us up against each other to fill ur own bored ass lives with online entertainment. it's more blatant than cham's gay love for lebron. ur just lookin for ur next "lulz" (internet nerd term for doing gay shit on the internet)

now, if u really wanna talk judging rappers, rappers should be judged on mechanics, skill, wordplay, mic presence, etc not on what they choose to rap about. what a person raps about is all personal preference and has nothing to do with their ability as a rapper. thats like some1 saying talib kweli is a better rapper than method man due to his shit being more meaningful and poetic. it's just 2 different styles of rap, and u may like one better, based on ur preference, but its not how u judge skill. i agree with what infinite said, his raps are typically more poetic than mine and he really has a knack for that style. me, on ther other hand, i fux with various styles, and i could get on some poetic shit once in a while, but it aint my go-to style. infinite's shit is almost more poetry than it is rap....thats what i like about his style. but to say that he's a better rapper soley because of what he chooses to rap about is just blatant nutriding and an obvious groupie tactic used in an attempt 2 bring me down and pin us against each other, and yall need 2 quit bein so obvious wit that shit. u wanna see us go at each other like the lil bitches u are, but me n infinite both know whats up. if infinite posted his tracks up instead of me, yall would be sayin the same shit to him that ur currently sayin 2 me...bitchmade shit, yall need 2 take a good look in the mirror.

now petey, stop bein a bitch and take up my offer (i'm sayin stop bein a bitch in advance, because i already know u guna pussy out of the challenge)

lmfao at nik thats a great tactic at redirecting the attention of the thread...i make beats and with that said im 100 percent sure i can still write harder raps then you but thats not my lane. what i will do is make a beat and donate it to tracks for tots for your rythmically disabled ass to have something to rap too that dont sound like some cartoon network beats.

oh nik...this  thread has exposed you for the tru jew you are your rap monker should be scarry heller.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »

brian is gonna shit on you on that track i cant wait to hear it then edit you out and then repost the track.

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »
King Faggot...how bout me n u audio battle, n whoever loses deletes their account. offer extended to cham, as well, since it's mostly u two who seem to be the ones on my nuts and not infinite.

also.. cham asked why people call roccy whack and praise infinite as a rapper if they're both down with me...well the answer is simple; before i started posting my tracks here, some of u fags were makin fun of infinite's raps, talkin mad shit, as ur doing with me currently. a lot of u groupies were talkin shit on his raps, and theres proof, if u aint too dumb 2 use the search function. but u muthafuckaz are like tmz or some shit, ur just lil bitches lookin for ways 2 pin us up against each other to fill ur own bored ass lives with online entertainment. it's more blatant than cham's gay love for lebron. ur just lookin for ur next "lulz" (internet nerd term for doing gay shit on the internet)

now, if u really wanna talk judging rappers, rappers should be judged on mechanics, skill, wordplay, mic presence, etc not on what they choose to rap about. what a person raps about is all personal preference and has nothing to do with their ability as a rapper. thats like some1 saying talib kweli is a better rapper than method man due to his shit being more meaningful and poetic. it's just 2 different styles of rap, and u may like one better, based on ur preference, but its not how u judge skill. i agree with what infinite said, his raps are typically more poetic than mine and he really has a knack for that style. me, on ther other hand, i fux with various styles, and i could get on some poetic shit once in a while, but it aint my go-to style. infinite's shit is almost more poetry than it is rap....thats what i like about his style. but to say that he's a better rapper soley because of what he chooses to rap about is just blatant nutriding and an obvious groupie tactic used in an attempt 2 bring me down and pin us against each other, and yall need 2 quit bein so obvious wit that shit. u wanna see us go at each other like the lil bitches u are, but me n infinite both know whats up. if infinite posted his tracks up instead of me, yall would be sayin the same shit to him that ur currently sayin 2 me...bitchmade shit, yall need 2 take a good look in the mirror.

now petey, stop bein a bitch and take up my offer (i'm sayin stop bein a bitch in advance, because i already know u guna pussy out of the challenge)

lmfao at nik thats a great tactic at redirecting the attention of the thread...i make beats and with that said im 100 percent sure i can still write harder raps then you but thats not my lane. what i will do is make a beat and donate it to tracks for tots for your rythmically disabled ass to have something to rap too that dont sound like some cartoon network beats.

oh nik...this  thread has exposed you for the tru jew you are your rap monker should be scarry heller.

so now ur dissin my beats? come on, petey, u can do better than that in ur lame attempt to find "lulz".....even my biggest groupies have complimented me on the beats. ive heard ur beats, and to call them mediocre would be a compliment...they are nowhere near the level of the beats i rap on. not even close.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2011, 12:27:43 PM »

brian is gonna shit on you on that track i cant wait to hear it then edit you out and then repost the track.

LOL...here's a hint- be less obvious, son.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2011, 12:30:12 PM »
your so conceited that it would hurt you to admit your peer...a rapper in your camp is a better writer then you.

crabs in a barrel my wigger.

elior maimon aka scarry heller

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2011, 12:35:58 PM »
your so conceited that it would hurt you to admit your peer...a rapper in your camp is a better writer then you.

crabs in a barrel my wigger.

elior maimon aka scarry heller

are u a nutrider who loves my nuts? yes

if u were not a nutrider, would i approach your opinion differently? yes

are u constantly looking for approval online because ur main social life is on the internet? yes

are u more passionate about getting "lulz" online than you are about ur lil girl? yes

do u show more attention to ur friends online than u do to ur lil girl? yes

did u run ur own message board started by a homosexual? yes

ur a fuckin loser, man...get over it. and to top it off, ur not even remotely close 2 bein funny. jaydc owns u when it comes 2 this nutridin shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »
are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

you are mad, how mad are you? you are very mad.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

are you mad? yes

you are mad, how mad are you? you are very mad.

even if u repeat it 100 times, it wont help u convince urself that its true.

see, look

does petey have friends in real life? yes

do u have many friends? friends outside the internet?

doesn't work.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »
i could understrand your thought process being that all your real life friends actually post on this forum and mine dont lol

its too late to change the direction of the tide at this point my friend youve shown your ass in this thread in a way you haven't since your teen years on this forum.

you might as well make another thread about how to kiss girls LMFAO

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2011, 01:51:47 PM »
more nutriding proof
Wack. Does your brother also see 2pac as a father figure.
thats the starter of the thread dissing infinites rhyme groupie status
I think your both terrible, its just your even worse than infinite. I cant take what you rap about seriously. Robbin banks and shit, when everbody knows your a rich white boy.
1.i'm not a "rich" whiteboy. obviously, many peeps here THINK they know me, but clearly don't. 2.i rap about multiple topics 3.who is ur favorite rapper?
Aint got a favourite rapper listen to nas, crooked and kano the most tho.
Why you always got to bring up nutriding, is some of your brothers homo tendencies rubbing off on you.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:57:29 PM by Paddy McCourts Fenian Army »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2011, 01:52:58 PM »
damn beiber maimon is really gay huh? i thought yall was just playing when yall first said that shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »
like i said, u dont judge a rapper by what they rap about...if a bum off the streets who never rapped in his life rapped about his personal life and struggles, that would have no barring on his rapping skill. therefore, judge flow, mechanics, wordplay, rhyme structure, mic presence. i would like 2 know, in which of these aspects do u think infinite eclipses me? cuz i think ur just bullshitting, and i honestly dont think uv heard either of our tracks all the way through...if u really think my verse on "round n round" is bad and shows no skill, then fine. but ive letmany peeps outside of my haters on this board hear it, and they were all equally impressed, on everything i love. also, u say im not true to myself, but u dont know me n uve never spent a day in my life, son. this is my form of self-expression...u hear me rappin about smokin blunts and what not, because thats part of who i am. now, for horrocore, of course, horrorcore rap is never based on reality..but aside from  "anna ayala" (about finding fingers in my chili) and robbery (the first track we did), everything i spit has been 100% reality based...regardless, that is not the measure u use when judging skill....
You can have all the flow, mechanics and wordplay you want, but if you're rapping about coconuts, unicorns and fairies then I can't fuck with you.  If that's the case, we should all write off Immortal Technique. His flow and rhyme structure are not the best in the game, but the dude spits some real intellectual shit that speaks to me and a lot of other people. To write off that aspect of rapping is just naive on your part.

But look, if you really wanna nit pick and ask me to go into even more detail on why I prefer Infinite's shit overall based on all of the things you mentioned above I will. Ignoring the lyrical content I mentioned earlier (which is still important): where you're superior in flow, Infinite is superior in mic presence. Here's why: a big part of mic presence is sound and voice. Your flow is on point, but Infinite's voice sounds better. He sounds more natural while you still got that robot thing going on. Your pronunciation of some words needs some work too. Maybe those are details you're overlooking but they are important.

No matter who made the poll and no matter who voted in the poll, you would find a way to discredit it and weasel your way out of accepting the results if they didn't go the way you wanted them. There is no conspiracy and nobody is out to break you guys up. That's the most ridiculous assumption I've ever heard. Stop defending every negative critique of your work and use it as tools to possibly improve.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE