Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2940 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »
if you read between the lines for what nik just posted he just really shit on his homie brian in a major fucking way....first assuming that theres no way a logical person would vote for brian becasue were all voting against nik for personal reasons.

lets keep it 100 neither are fucking nas but brian at least has some integrity to his music.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 07:10:09 PM by KRS-TWO »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:12 PM »
Stop being a baby about this NIK. It ain't always about you man. You both have a long way to go before I ever decide to play you guys in my iPod or spread the word about your songs, but Infinite's shit is more grown up and thoughtful.

I can't listen to horrorcore/ripgut stuff anymore. I'm not 15-16 when I thought some of it was cool. If you switched your subject matter up a lil bit and made shit that means more than bank robberies and eating people then I think I would of voted for you. No diss, but that's how I make my choice on who I was voting for.

I like how your votes just shot up like crazy as soon as you started posting in this thread though. You should put that kind of work into your lyrical content and not in trying to win a meaningless poll.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »
no, man...they just love my nuts so much, that they'd compliment u just to try and ride mine a lil harder. it's quite hilarious.

LOL. That's a straight up shot & a half. "They'd go to such extreme lengths, stoop down such far levels, to compliment your shitty music just to make me look bad. It's quite hilarious when you think how bad your music is".

That's what I read there. You can't even deny that's what you meant NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
LMAO@me making fake aliases to vote, yet still losing the poll. like i'm one of u bored ass faggots. to u fuckin geeky ass nerds who think bone thugs are the only rappers to ever rap fast, bone thugs wasnt even close to the inspiration to the anna ayala track. i actually got inspired 2 make a track after listenin to sicx - if these walls could talk, if any of u fuckin geeks even know what that is. a lot of my inspiration comes from horrorcore shit, sicx, raided, necro, lynch, mr hyde, tech, esham....if u cant feel that typa shit, more power 2 u, but i can, so suck it...the track was done in fun, it's a track bout the bitch who sued wendeys for havin a finger in her chili.

as for self-expression in my raps, if u faggots actually paid attention 2 the tracks instead of lookin for what aspects to hate on, "round n round" is deep 2 me because it's about my life, literally. u may not feel it, but i do, thats why i wrote it exactly how it is...and "live 4 the moment" also had pretty meaningful lyrics, so fuck all that me spittin fake shit, cuz every rapper who raps horrorcore is spittin bout fake shit...but its a separate form of self-expression. if u think brotha lynch or necro ever ate someone, kill urself.

as for infinite, he will tell u himself, when he first started rapping, i helped guide his development. i helped dude make his first track...he is good, and i'll be the first to tell him, but there's a reason he's in here stickin for me. this poll was not made to judge us as rappers, it was made 2 shit on me, and all u nutriders know it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:53:18 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »
NIK because I prefer the grimy rapping style
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 08:31:52 PM »
If you helped develop Infinite and make him a better rapper overall, why are you trying to steal his thunder? Either way you win, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
LMAO@me making fake aliases to vote, yet still losing the poll. like i'm one of u bored ass faggots. to u fuckin geeky ass nerd who think bone thugs are the only rappers to ever rap fast, bone thugs wasnt even close to the inspiration to the anna ayala track. i actually got inspired 2 make a track after listenin to sicx, if any of u fuckin geeks even know what that is. a lot of my inspiration comes from horrorcore shit, sicx, raided, necro, lynch, mr hyde, tech, esham....if u cant feel that typa shit, more power 2 u, but i can, so do u...the track was done in fun, it's a track bout the bitch who sued for havin a finger in her chili.

as for self-expression in my raps, if u faggots actually paid attention 2 the tracks instead of lookin for what aspects to hate on, "round n round" is deep 2 me because it's about my life, literally. u may not feel it, but i do, thats why i wrote it exactly how it is...and "live 4 the moment" also had pretty meaningful lyrics, so fuck all that me spittin fake shit, cuz every rapper who raps horrorcore is spittin bout fake shit...but its a separate form of self-expression if u think brotha lynch or necro ever ate someone, kill urself.

as for infinite, he will tell u himself, when he first started rapping, i helped guide his development. i helped dude make his first track...he is good, no doubt, but there's a reason he's in here stickin for me. this poll was not made to judge us as rappers, it was made 2 shit on me, and all u nutriders know it.

calm down you filthy wigger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »
NIK and Infinite got a song togeher

can u post it? 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
If you helped develop Infinite and make him a better rapper overall, why are you trying to steal his thunder? Either way you win, right?

no one is stealin any1s thunder...if this thread was really a poll judgin our talents, i would be the first to congratulate the homie. but since this is really a thread about who wcc loves to dickride more, ima call it like i see it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:50 PM »
Pretty sad elior cant accept that infinite is better then him. Who cares if you helped Brian start out. Lots of people eclipse thier teachers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
1. I'm still waiting on these positive website reviews saying you're dope.
2. That entire rant is proof enough for me you voted for yourself at least five times.
3. Brian, you got rap lessons from NIK? You're better off asking a random homeless man on the streets.
4. Nobody is saying we don't feel horrorcore or "hardcore" rap, we just don't feel you copying that swag.
5. Just because you "helped him" & "guided his development", doesn't make you a better rapper. Dre guided Eminem, you tell me...whose the better rapper? lol.
6. You're coming off mad emotional right now that Brian is a better rapper.

Since you're in a phase of acting like you're some devil worshiper, I'll leave it at six points for you. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2011, 09:53:22 PM »

no one is stealin any1s thunder...if this thread was really a poll judgin our talents, i would be the first to congratulate the homie. but since this is really a thread about who wcc loves to dickride more, ima call it like i see it.
So you think there's a conspiracy against you? LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »

as for infinite, he will tell u himself, when he first started rapping, i helped guide his development. i helped dude make his first track...he is good, and i'll be the first to tell him, but there's a reason he's in here stickin for me. this poll was not made to judge us as rappers, it was made 2 shit on me, and all u nutriders know it.

Word.   It's pretty simple.  I know Sccit in real life and I know where he stands on this shit in reality.   If I could think of anyone who has paid the most attention to the tracks I made, and who has understood them, then Sccit would be the first person that would come to my mind.

If not for mostly financial considerations I would be in LA with him, laying down tracks with him, and learning from him.  When LAMB crew gets together, I don't have any problem letting Sccit guide us through a track because I have a lot of respect for the dude, as an artist and as a person.

...still I do actually appreciate the compliments for whatever they are worth.  But I voted for Sccit in the poll myself.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
brian i understand this is probably all a bit much for you your self esteem has never been the greatest and thats pretty easy to tell, but forreal the mental space you are in with your rhymes make nik look like a fucking troglodyte.

a parrot can do impressions and not even really know what its saying...at least your shit stands for something and ive never seen you use as basic a rhyme scheme as rhyming "good shyt with hood shyt"

nik is ultra competitive so hed never tell you this but deep inside hed like to be able to express himself like you do but he could never break out of his alpha male self image long enough to dap you so he makes back handed compliments and tried to take credit for your growth...smfh
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:29:48 PM by KRS-TWO »

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »
brian i understand this is probably all a bit much for you your self esteem has never been the greatest and thats pretty easy to tell, but forreal the mental space you are in with your rhymes make nik look like a fucking troglodyte.

a parrot can do impressions and not even really know what its saying...at least your shit stands for something and ive never seen you use as basic a rhyme scheme as rhyming "good shyt with hood shyt"

nik is ultra competitive so hed never tell you this but deep inside hed like to be able to express himself like you do but he could never break out of his alpha male self image long enough to da you so he makes back handed compliments and tried to take credit for your growth...smfh
u love me too much 4 ur own good homie..save some of that passion 4  ur lil girl