Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2950 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:05 PM »
truth hurts dont it wigger...you hate to be broken down like that but you know what im saying is true.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »
Petey droppin bombs like sikotic drops down to suck dick. Respect

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »
truth hurts dont it wigger...you hate to be broken down like that but you know what im saying is true.
ur agenda when it comes to this internet shit is pretty obvious, nerd

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
I also love the fact that peeps say Roccy sux real bad because he raps on all my tracks, but then turn around and give praise to infinite because they wanna stir up even more controversy...fucking groupies. as far as i'm concerned, there is no big talent gap between roccy and infinite. here's a track they made together when they were here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KL8NM9TEURY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KL8NM9TEURY</a>

so how is roccy "ruining my tracks", while infinite is a "far superior" rapper to me? make sense when u ride nuts, nutlickers
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:14:37 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »
Pretty sad elior cant accept that infinite is better then him. Who cares if you helped Brian start out. Lots of people eclipse thier teachers

elior is gucci mang and brian is wakka flakka?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2011, 11:16:23 PM »
It's pretty simple. Brian > you > Roccy. But keep taking shots at Brian because you're in denial. Comparing the two in a complete insult.

Also things that need to be addressed...

I'm still waiting on this link to a forum praising your work...

& it's clear Eminem > Dre, yet Dre mentored him. So clearly he can be better than you despite you directing him.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2011, 11:19:42 PM »
It's pretty simple. Brian > you > Roccy. But keep taking shots at Brian because you're in denial. Comparing the two in a complete insult.

& it's clear Eminem > Dre, yet Dre mentored him. So clearly he can be better than you despite you directing him.

u do realize that Ali already exposed u in that other thread as being on my nuts soley due to the fact that i constantly shit on ur idol, LeBron, in the sports section, right? so why do u keep doing it...lmao. like he said, ur see-through.. plastic status, son. when a neutral source who doesn't ride my nuts 24/7 on this forum praises infinite as a superior rapper, i will acknowledge it with all my heart...as of now, u muthafuckaz are beyond obvious. quit being such homos, for ur own good.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »
. Comparing the two in a complete insult.

its also not an insult, idot...i think theyre both good and both have elements they can improve on, thats my honest opinion. if i wanted to diss him, i'd have no problem doing it. ur just a little groupie, lookin to stir shit up because i diss ur idol, and infinite knows it, just as well as anyone else here who isn't a complete moron.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
there is no big talent gap between roccy and infinite.
That is really some fucked up shit to say. Roccy makes you and Infinite sound like Rakim.

And I can't speak for other people on here, but I don't think anyone is saying that Infinite is "far superior" to you as you put it, but that his overall what he puts forth is better than your overall. You both have your strengths and weaknesses as rappers, but at the end of the day, Infinite gets the edge. You both have to put in more work to polish off your sills though.

I noticed something interesting though. You just said Infinite and Roccy are on the same talent level, and you keep saying how you are better than Infinite since you helped him elevate his game, but what's your take on Roccy? I haven't heard a single person give him props on here, not even you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »
That is really some fucked up shit to say. Roccy makes you and Infinite sound like Rakim.

And I can't speak for other people on here, but I don't think anyone is saying that Infinite is "far superior" to you as you put it, but that his overall what he puts forth is better than your overall. You both have your strengths and weaknesses as rappers, but at the end of the day, Infinite gets the edge. You both have to put in more work to polish off your sills though.

I noticed something interesting though. You just said Infinite and Roccy are on the same talent level, and you keep saying how you are better than Infinite since you helped him elevate his game, but what's your take on Roccy? I haven't heard a single person give him props on here, not even you.

i think roccy and infinite are on the same caliber as far as rapping goes, no diss, i'd rap with both of em, any day...theyve been doing it equally as long and both can improve elements of their rap, but both have made bumpable shit as far as i'm concerned. as far as ur complaints about my raps, u said u cant dig it, because i only rap about nonsense...but the track "live for the moment" completely contradicts that notion, cuz I rap real shit on that track...u said my flow was better than infinites and that i have better rhyming mechanics, but that my tracks are meaningless, yet u ignore the fact that i have made serious tracks, to go along with my horrorcore ones. ur just contradicting urself...either get it right or don't ride nuts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2011, 11:34:36 PM »

u do realize that Ali already exposed u in that other thread as being on my nuts soley due to the fact that i constantly shit on ur idol, LeBron, in the sports section, right? so why do u keep doing it...lmao. like he said, ur see-through.. plastic status, son. when a neutral source who doesn't ride my nuts 24/7 on this forum praises infinite as a superior rapper, i will acknowledge it with all my heart...as of now, u muthafuckaz are beyond obvious. quit being such homos, for ur own good.

LOL. Stoooooooooooooop. That looks so bad. First, Ali ran away from that thread once I made him look like an idiot. Second, I can care less what you say about LeBron. I think he's better than Kobe & that pisses you off. That's why you think I'm on his nuts. I said Kobe has has a better career & I don't think LeBron should be compared to Jordan. You think the gap between Kobe & LeBron (even today) isn't close & Kobe is indisputably the best & you think Kobe is already better than Jordan because Jordan is "overrated", don't even start with that "your idol" shit lol. That's a poor argument to fight.

Now...you didn't say "ask a forum whose better", the forum had nothing to do with Brian. You straight up said forumSSSSSSSSSS (plural) have given you props. What a silly lie to spread as if you wouldn't be questioned to see it.

. Comparing the two in a complete insult.

its also not an insult, idot...i think theyre both good and both have elements they can improve on, thats my honest opinion. if i wanted to diss him, i'd have no problem doing it. ur just a little groupie, lookin to stir shit up because i diss ur idol, and infinite knows it, just as well as anyone else here who isn't a complete moron.

It's common knowledge on this forum that Roccy is complete ass on the mic. Like he himself is an insult to anyone who raps. Comparing the two is an insult. Saying you think their similar is you saying they both suck.

& like the analogy I used earlier, you can be "50 Cent", "the general", "the boss"; but everyone knows Lloyd Banks is a better rapper.

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »

i think roccy and infinite are on the same caliber as far as rapping goes, no diss, i'd rap with both of em, any day...theyve been doing it equally as long and both can improve elements of their rap, but both have made bumpable shit as far as i'm concerned. as far as ur complaints about my raps, u said u cant dig it, because i only rap about nonsense...but the track "live for the moment" completely contradicts that notion, cuz I rap real shit on that track...u said my flow was better than infinites and that i have better rhyming mechanics, but that my tracks are meaningless, yet u ignore the fact that i have made serious tracks, to go along with my horrorcore ones. ur just contradicting urself...either get it right or don't ride nuts.
You're alright on that track. I would still say that lyrically Infinite's shit is more my preference, but I'll give props when their due and that was a decent verse from you. But like I said before, Roccy takes a track that started off good and just striaght fucked it up. You may not see it that way, but that's generally what everyone is trying to tell you. What you and Infinite have going for you (flow and lyrics respectively), Roccy is lacking. If you threw Infinite on the track instead of Roccy, I think it could of been solid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 11:46:52 PM »
I'm still curious as to where these seven random votes came from. I'm nearly positive that NIK logged on, saw 11 to 1 & wouldn't get insulted like then. Then subliminally insulted Brian on multiple occasions throughout this thread. It just doesn't add up.

He screams "conspiracy" as to why the thread was made, but I'm screaming it as to why this is a three point game. :eh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 11:50:00 PM »
Roccy is dope.  When I play his stuff for people outside the forum they all think he's dope.  Some of you just have an agenda against Sccit so Roccy gets pulled into all that.  Back in the day, Roccy did need a lot of work, like back in 2002 when he first started posting audio's on the site.  But he knew himself that he needed a lot of work back then, and it was all good because he was young and just getting his feet wet.  Some of you dissing on here have never even had the balls to spit on wax and shouldn't be talking in the first place.

But that's in the past, Roccy's new audio's over the past 3 or 4 years are all on point.  The nauances in his voice just make him iller.  They make him stand out, a lot of credible rappers had nuances in their flow or in their voice.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2011, 11:55:28 PM »
If you helped develop Infinite and make him a better rapper overall, why are you trying to steal his thunder? Either way you win, right?
On some Game and 50 Cent shit.