Poll

Who tighter with the rhymes

Nik
Infinite

Author Topic: Infinite or Nik  (Read 2953 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite or Nik
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2011, 01:40:22 AM »
i dont know, i'm not goin by the votes, im goin by what i see.. the posters in this thread who are discussing this topic.. each and every one of u pinning us against each other hate me and talk shit about me. most of u who took the time to post in here would say anne frank is a better rapper than me, if a poll was started. lol, know that as well as anyone...either way, props to infinite

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2011, 01:44:24 AM »
I actually just talked to him & he said that he recently posted two songs I was on that are like a year old. Not to make excuses, but it's when I first started. Pretty sure it's still better than yours though lol. But I suppose the people have the final say.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0&amp;NR=1</a> My verse is at the 1:30 mark.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/g04IbBD624w&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/g04IbBD624w&amp;feature=related</a> My verse - 2:35.

& I'll throw my boy a bone here. On Youtube, the related tracks any song by "Runway", check his shit. He's pretty dope. But he doesn't think he's a rapper with a deal lol.
That's pretty good if you just wrote the lyrics up on short notice and spit it. I'm feelin the rapid flow especially on the second track even though its a lil off beat. It would be cool to hear something you had a lil more time to work on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2011, 02:10:41 AM »
i dont know, i'm not goin by the votes, im goin by what i see.. the posters in this thread who are discussing this topic.. each and every one of u pinning us against each other hate me and talk shit about me. most of u who took the time to post in here would say anne frank is a better rapper than me, if a poll was started. lol, know that as well as anyone...either way, props to infinite
I'm not pinning y'all against each other. I'm just calling it the way I see it. Even if you guys were to battle each other like some people are calling for, it wouldn't even have to be due to dislike. Homies battle each other all the time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2011, 02:12:00 AM »
i think they should drop a collabo instead of diss eachother
The West is Back

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2011, 02:45:48 AM »
Chams raps >>>>> everything elior and Brian have ever done

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2011, 02:52:28 AM »

Nik keep real to yourself and drop some good shit like these old classics
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=406729
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=54739

and post up a link to that depression song your dropped back in 03
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2011, 09:27:54 AM »
I just don't see how Brian's votes are "fixed" when at least sixteen people are in here saying they voted for him & your ten are legit when three-four people said "NIK".

You're my boy, blue! You're my boy.. 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2011, 10:05:03 AM »
either way, props to infinite

it took you how many pages to come to terms with this? i think you read the thread and realize how big of a d-bag you sounded like...

the victory of defeat.

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »

it took you how many pages to come to terms with this? i think you read the thread and realize how big of a d-bag you sounded like...

the victory of defeat.

king faggot, i'm proppin infinite for bein a good rapper, not for getting empty encouragement from my groupies in hopes that it'll upset me.

I just don't see how Brian's votes are "fixed" when at least sixteen people are in here saying they voted for him & your ten are legit when three-four people said "NIK".

there isn't 16 peeps in this thread sayin that...it's u, petey, tom, AG, sikotic, gaydc, j-man, and paddy mccourts...all who clearly had an agenda against me before this thread even started. so tell me now, why are all the peeps in here usin infinite as a way 2 get 2 me all people who were already previously on my nuts and have devoted time to talkin shit on me in the past? do u have an explanation for that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »
No one has an agenda against you. Don't flatter yourself.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2011, 06:16:06 PM »
No one has an agenda against you. Don't flatter yourself.

I do.

i have an agenda to shit on every wigger whos path i cross.

Sccit

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2011, 10:49:28 PM »
lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2011, 12:26:35 AM »
hurry up and post that collabo so i can edit you out of it and repost it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2011, 01:53:19 AM »

the victory of defeat.

king faggot, i'm proppin infinite for bein a good rapper, not for getting empty encouragement from my groupies in hopes that it'll upset me.

there isn't 16 peeps in this thread sayin that...it's u, petey, tom, AG, sikotic, gaydc, j-man, and paddy mccourts...all who clearly had an agenda against me before this thread even started. so tell me now, why are all the peeps in here usin infinite as a way 2 get 2 me all people who were already previously on my nuts and have devoted time to talkin shit on me in the past? do u have an explanation for that?
I've been telling you the same shit about your music way before this thread was made. If I flipped my thoughts on your music then you could say I was a part of some mass conspiracy against you that you believe exists.

You're delusional man. It's one thing to not agree with the results of the poll but to believe it was rigged is insane.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »
i dont believe anything was rigged, i think this thread was started with a different intention than genuinely judging our raps, and if u think thats out of the realm of possibilities, then u need help, gary.