Author Topic: Joe Budden Performs 'Blood On The Wall & 'Microphone' In Orlando 6/23/11  (Read 259 times)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!

westside4life

• 'G'
damn jump off always go hard, this is why he is the creator of slaughterhooooooooooooooouse!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Was at a concert last Friday in Manhattan. He did "No Ordinary Love Shit III" & the place erupted.

westside4life

• 'G'
he gets mad love where ever he goes

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
If budden had never made so many home videos of him just having an opinion I feel he'd be way more respected. Everyone knows you can't have an opinion as a rapper, other rappers and fans of said other rappers get way too female. Thier just missing out on a great artist shooting on most others.

westside4life

• 'G'
shit imo i like watchin them videos of his

OG Hack Wilson

damn jump off always go hard, this is why he is the creator of slaughterhooooooooooooooouse!!
technically Nino Bless came up with the idea of the song that created the group :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
technically Nino Bless came up with the idea of the song that created the group :D

LOL, poor guy. Outcasted.

OG Hack Wilson

gotta be honest tho  he wasn't up to par with the others
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

gotta be honest tho  he wasn't up to par with the others
to put it kindly

westside4life

• 'G'
the 4 headed monster was too much for nino bless and went into hiding in his race car bed

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
That wasn't his best verse by a long ways. But people shouldn't sleep on niño he's fucking dope.

Check out his bone thugs tribute or his video for " it's my time"

OG Hack Wilson

nino's def got some good shit    better than average

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1cGSY0NR88Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1cGSY0NR88Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8FbWSuq9F-c&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8FbWSuq9F-c&amp;feature=related</a>

This is from the show I was at last Friday. Ill.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:22:29 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

westside4life

• 'G'
yea nino is dope he needs to drop a fucking album though