Author Topic: Lord Infamous is truly 1 of Hip Hop's Greatest of all time  (Read 189 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Lord Infamous is truly 1 of Hip Hop's Greatest of all time
« on: June 24, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »
Honestly i cant even really think of a wack verse he's ever dropped.  I admit i haven't checked out his other solo albums besides the 1st two but "Fall Off" was the shit and plus the nigga's been in tha game for 20 years.  If Hip Hop were to ever die, we would HAVE TO induct Lord Infamous into the Hall of Fame.  Lord Infamous would LYRICALLY murder B.I.G or Big L or anybody like that at any given time.  His production game aint to be fucked with either.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lord Infamous is truly 1 of Hip Hop's Greatest of all time
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 02:54:25 PM »
I dont know whether he'd "murder" biggie or L, but I do know that Infamous:

1.  Has great flow

2.  Good voice

3.  Keeps it consistent when it comes to his subjects (you wont hear him rapping like a gangster devil worshiper in 1 song and like justin beiber in the next, something alotta rappers today dont get because when u do that it makes it hard for the listener to appreciate either type of subject matter/as the quote goes "when u try to please everyone u please no one")

1 of my favorites definitely.

He's got alotta new shit out, u should check it (most is on youtube).  He had a stroke and a heart attack last yr so thats slowed him up, and its altered his voice a little so hopefully hes recovering.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »
I dont know whether he'd "murder" biggie or L

He's got alotta new shit out, u should check it (most is on youtube).  He had a stroke and a heart attack last yr so thats slowed him up, and its altered his voice a little so hopefully hes recovering.  

1.  son he woulda murdered them niggaz.  i dont care what u or any BIG groupie say.  if u wanna compare then compare, it's all over the world wide web.  i'm not saying Biggie wasn't 1 of the nicest (for his time) but Infamous was releasing albums back then too and honestly i kinda find it hard 4 anybody in the rap game at that time to fuck with dude lyrically.  Lord Infamous was on point literally every verse he dropped with maybe an exception of a couple bars here and there.

2.  and i know and i hope he makes a full recovery, we dont need another Nate Dogg [god bless the dead] becuz honestly, nobody does it better
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:01:14 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 03:12:01 PM »
I love hearing him when he used to be with 3 6... what's his best solo shit to check out? (i think i had a few of his solos but the production value was lacking?)
Is he back with 3 6 and if not, why not

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 03:13:28 PM »
This niggas lost it again.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
I love hearing him when he used to be with 3 6... what's his best solo shit to check out? (i think i had a few of his solos but the production value was lacking?)
Is he back with 3 6 and if not, why not

hell if i know.  Russ said check youtube.

as far as Chamella Devine is concerned.  check out this bama right here http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=269316.25 if u think he has a VALID point after this then god bless you
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:17:44 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
^What happened there? lol. I said I didn't like simple ass rap? Sorry for not enjoying people rapping two mile per hour.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 03:38:52 PM »
^What happened there? lol. I said I didn't like simple ass rap? Sorry for not enjoying people rapping two mile per hour.

if u think Lord Infamous is a "simple mc" (like Jeezy) then I honestly have to think you're just some computer bot that Nima integrated on his site.  wow, i've never heard that before.  that's like saying Tech N9ne is a "simple mc". 

once again you're just pulling shit outta your ass and dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »
LOL, twisting the story. You posted a link to a thread about Rick Ross. I was talking about that.

As for Infamous, he raps like NIK in his recent songs.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 03:54:03 PM »
LOL, twisting the story. You posted a link to a thread about Rick Ross. I was talking about that.

Never.

and Yes, let's get mad at me becuz i'm shining some light on the situations.  even i wasn't like that at 18.  i'm starting to see what old people mean when they say youngin's have no respect 4 their elders. 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
No, he isnt

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 05:16:33 PM »
yeah dude was the shit years ago, i followed them ever since the end lp. after he left 3-6 i quit, like bone they are better when they all are together. koopsta n scarecrow where my favs, but after the production fell off i left soon after. but three six fell off too, i stopped listening to them when they went mainstream.....gotta stay hi hi hihiigh....shit was wack. koopsta surprisingly still has my ears, even though hes recycling ideas for some reason its a formula that works, i guess theirs a method to his madness....

im gonna take u to the triple six club house........ 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
no fucking lie lord infamous was the dopest in three 6 mafia i wish he had never left or at least came back

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 05:54:33 PM »
what's his best solo album? "Where's Da Bud" is classic

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 06:55:20 PM »

Never.

and Yes, let's get mad at me becuz i'm shining some light on the situations.  even i wasn't like that at 18.  i'm starting to see what old people mean when they say youngin's have no respect 4 their elders. 

I have to respect everybody in Hip Hop history? So you have the utmost respect for Vanilla Ice?