Author Topic: What did everyone think of kobes overall performance in the Dallas series?  (Read 2184 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Gasol stinks it up and lakers lose. I wonder if that's a coincidence?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I think it takes him out of the discussions with Jordan.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
You never thought he was in the discussion with Jordan in the first place. :loser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You never thought he was in the discussion with Jordan in the first place. :loser:

Stats prove he should be miles away from that. This loss should convince some fans that.

The Lakers were moreso favorites for the West this year than they were in the last three years.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Stats prove he should be miles away from that. This loss should convince some fans that.

The Lakers were moreso favorites for the West this year than they were in the last three years.
LOL. No they weren't. They were favorites, but so many sportswriters jumped on the Heat bandwagon. They were definatly more favored the 2 previous years.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, my bad. I thought the Heat were in the Eastern Conference. Apparently they switched mid-season lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Oh, my bad. I thought the Heat were in the Eastern Conference. Apparently they switched mid-season lol.
Didn't catch that "in the West" part. My bad. :-[

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's all gravy, chief. More or less trolling for NIK anyway. Didn't think innocent, normal Laker fans would get involved lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

It's all gravy, chief. More or less trolling for NIK anyway. Didn't think innocent, normal Laker fans would get involved lol.
That's it, I'm outta here. *never returns to thread again*

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
This thread is as much trolling as eliors basketball threads are

OG Hack Wilson

he was TERRIBLE

the guys team got swept and kobe didn't do shit to stop it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Yep. Kobe has ZERO heart. You could see him just give up once Dallas went up in the series. Lakers coast by on talent, but they have zero heart. Most gutless team I've ever watched

theremedy360

I would argue but it's obvious that this thread wouldn't exist if NIk wasn't on the forum.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe sat on the bench the final eight-nine minutes of the fourth quarter while getting swept. Yeah, he's PACKING heart.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I would argue but it's obvious that this thread wouldn't exist if NIk wasn't on the forum.

You indulge elior when he posts his agenda filled Lebron hate so I'm not sure how this is different