Author Topic: What did everyone think of kobes overall performance in the Dallas series?  (Read 2186 times)

Sccit

I would argue but it's obvious that this thread wouldn't exist if NIk wasn't on the forum.

You indulge elior when he posts his agenda filled Lebron hate so I'm not sure how this is different

people who actually watch basketball understand the difference.

Sccit

btw, did u guys know that kobe's playoff efficiency field goal% for the past 6 years was higher than jordan's playoff efficiency field goal% in his last 6 years with the bulls? 6 straight years, kobe has been more efficient in the playoffs than Jordan in his last 6 seasons with the bulls lmao...food for thought.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Sorry, pal. "Stats don't mean anything." - NIK

The difference is, Jordan took more shots, because he was more important to the Bulls than Kobe is to that all-star team in LA.

westside4life

• 'G'
btw, did u guys know that kobe's playoff efficiency field goal% for the past 6 years was higher than jordan's playoff efficiency field goal% in his last 6 years with the bulls? 6 straight years, kobe has been more efficient in the playoffs than Jordan in his last 6 seasons with the bulls lmao...food for thought.

after reading through all these basketball threads i gotta ask, are you in love with kobe or just infatuated until someone better comes along?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

The difference is, Jordan took more shots, because he was more important to the Bulls than Kobe is to that all-star team in LA.
Come one, Cham. Jordan played with 2 Hall of Famers. Take Jordan off the Bulls and Kobe off the Lakers and the bulls destroy the Lakers.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm just going to pull a page out of NIK's book. Kobe "made" Gasol into an all-star. So Jordan turned Scottie into a Hall of Famer. ;)

Sccit

Come one, Cham. Jordan played with 2 Hall of Famers. Take Jordan off the Bulls and Kobe off the Lakers and the bulls destroy the Lakers.

teddy, ur such a fucking faggot...why do u keep takin this guy seriously? "come on cham, ol buddy, u know thats not true"...lmao. do u really not realize that he just says shit to get a rise like the bitch he is? really, though? next time, if ur a real laker fan, just say "stfu" when he doesnt make sense...dont try debating shit with him all buddy-buddy, as if he's not blatantly sayin shit for the sake of simply talkin down kobe and the lakers.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Fuck I hate you all. >:( I'm never entering this thread again. And I really mean it this time. >:(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck I hate you all. >:( I'm never entering this thread again. And I really mean it this time. >:(

LOL. NIK is just a cry baby because Kobe isn't the best anymore. Don't let him get to you.

& NIK just said I'm an idiot for using the same excuse he used for Pau becoming an all-star. I swear, he's delusional as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :D

Sccit

LOL. NIK is just a cry baby because Kobe isn't the best anymore. Don't let him get to you.

& NIK just said I'm an idiot for using the same excuse he used for Pau becoming an all-star. I swear, he's delusional as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. :D

the fact that ur comparing pau and pippen is laughable all on its own...and pau was an all-star before kobe, so i never said that, dumbass.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOL, I wouldn't bother going digging for it. But you did so, you faggot fuck.

I remember saying "Pau is an all-star, Kobe clearly needs a lot of help to win" & you said, "Kobe made Pau into a true all-star by setting him up".

Sccit

^LOL, I wouldn't bother going digging for it. But you did so, you faggot fuck.

I remember saying "Pau is an all-star, Kobe clearly needs a lot of help to win" & you said, "Kobe made Pau into a true all-star by setting him up".

i never said he made him an all-star, u fucking moron, i said he helped make him a champion...a lil different, dumbshit.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Besides Game 1 , it was very dissapointing ... he looked very "human" in this postseason

Sccit

Besides Game 1 , it was very dissapointing ... he looked very "human" in this postseason

we lost Game 1..very evident that Kobe could not save the team alone ala Lakers-Phoenix 2006. he had 15 points at the half of Game 4, and we were down 20+. Phil sat him out the 4th.....really, u should know more than anyone, Kobe is not the blame for our failures in the playoffs this year. Pau is.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Wait doesn't that go against you constantly downplaying pau to make Kobe seem better? So your pau is the reason the lakers lost, no matter what Kobe did it doesn't matter because pau was the reason the team lost? Am I reading that correctly?