Author Topic: What did everyone think of kobes overall performance in the Dallas series?  (Read 2185 times)

Citizen-Y

Wait doesn't that go against you constantly downplaying pau to make Kobe seem better? So your pau is the reason the lakers lost, no matter what Kobe did it doesn't matter because pau was the reason the team lost? Am I reading that correctly?

Hey Jay, do you remember the time that Kobe won a championship without a low post scorer getting 20 a night?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Wait doesn't that go against you constantly downplaying pau to make Kobe seem better? So your pau is the reason the lakers lost, no matter what Kobe did it doesn't matter because pau was the reason the team lost? Am I reading that correctly?

Hey Jay, do you remember the time that Kobe won a championship without a low post scorer getting 20 a night?

Nope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Na, the only thing he did without that low post scorer is score 81 points against the mighty Toronto Raptor's defense.

Sccit

LOL...Kobe has won back-to-back championships with a lesser second fiddle than michael jordan, magic johnson, and larry bird, and u faggots still choose to ride the dudes dick, as if he's not the greatest of this generation. classic....of course, when pau averages 19 points a game in the regular season and his average dips to 12 points per game in the playoffs, lakers are going to lose, and pau will clearly get the bulk of the blame, it's only common sense...if u nutlickers were as interested in analyzing basketball as u were in lickin nuts, ud realize this.

btw, to the dumbass retard of a rocket fan, pau never averaged 20 ppg in his career, dumbshit.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:23:12 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ acting like all he had was a second fiddle. Nigga had a full squad, even coming off the bench. Not to mention in a league where the Eastern Conference has teams under .500 making the playoffs.

It has nothing to do with Kobe dominating other great teams, for the most part it was Kobe dominating a weak ass league outside of the Celtics, where it came down to who had the better overall team.

You can say Bird & Magic played with Hall of Famers, but name me a team outside of the Celtics during the last three years (before this most recent season), that was deserving of winning a ring...? Even the West was weaker than it had been in recent years.

You can be quoted saying "The Lakers are the best team in league" during those years (even this year lol), so why act like Kobe climbed there when he's on the "best team"?

I know you're not going to tell me the league was competitive during those years, including the West & expect people to take you seriously...The Spurs were banged up, the Suns didn't play defense & the Mavs were known to just make the playoffs & crumble when they got there. So tell me, is it shocking when the West got better than it had been, the Lakers got eliminated? No. Is it shocking Kobe played pretty humanly when the West, as a whole got better? No.

You simply contradict yourself all the time, then when we call you out for it you call us nutriders out of insecurity that you're "knowledgeable"...sad.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU</a>
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:41:33 PM by Chamillitary Click, literally. »

Sccit

lol @ acting like all he had was a second fiddle. Nigga had a full squad, even coming off the bench. Not to mention in a league where the Eastern Conference has teams under .500 making the playoffs.

It has nothing to do with Kobe dominating other great teams, for the most part it was Kobe dominating a weak ass league outside of the Celtics, where it came down to who had the better overall team.

You can say Bird & Magic played with Hall of Famers, but name me a team outside of the Celtics during the last three years (before this most recent season), that was deserving of winning a ring...? Even the West was weaker than it had been in recent years.

You can be quoted saying "The Lakers are the best team in league" during those years (even this year lol), so why act like Kobe climbed there when he's on the "best team"?

I know you're not going to tell me the league was competitive during those years, including the West & expect people to take you seriously...The Spurs were banged up, the Suns didn't play defense & the Mavs were known to just make the playoffs & crumble when they got there. So tell me, is it shocking when the West got better than it had been, the Lakers got eliminated? No. Is it shocking Kobe played pretty humanly when the West, as a whole got better? No.

You simply contradict yourself all the time, then when we call you out for it you call us nutriders out of insecurity that you're "knowledgeable"...sad.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU</a>

simple, u dumb mutherfucker...lakers are the best team BECAUSE Kobe leads them...take Kobe off the team, and they dont even make the playoffs. are u really so dumb that u cant grasp simple ass concepts like that? ur new name is dumbillitary, fuckin dumbfuck. Lakers lost this year , because Gasol's average dipped from 19 to 12 points...no matter how much i simplify this shit for ur dumbfuckass, ur gunna come in here and say some senseless, irrelevant shit, actually thinkin ur bringin up valid arguments.....go for it, idiot, ,that was ur que....................

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
If Kobe was as good as you ballwash him to be,another player scoring seven less points shouldn't effect the game, Kobe should be able to just score even more to cover this.

Sccit

If Kobe was as good as you ballwash him to be,another player scoring seven less points shouldn't effect the game, Kobe should be able to just score even more to cover this.

LOL...no player has ever been great enough to lead their team to a championship when their second option averages 12 points. NO ONE. Unfortunately, not even Kobe is that great.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dirk has swept Kobe's team with JJ Barea being his 2nd fiddle  :laugh:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^First off, yeah. Truth.

Secondly, way to not answer my question NIK. Name me a Western Conference team during those years that should've even given the Lakers a fight. I told you, Kobe didn't pull some impressive performance shit, playing teams of his caliber. His team was head & shoulders better than the competition & he won. Nothing impressive of his personal behalf, just his team's.

Your last entire rant was just a bunch of personal shots. I think someone knows they're wrong. :-*

teecee

Besides Game 1 , it was very dissapointing ... he looked very "human" in this postseason

we lost Game 1..very evident that Kobe could not save the team alone ala Lakers-Phoenix 2006. he had 15 points at the half of Game 4, and we were down 20+. Phil sat him out the 4th.....really, u should know more than anyone, Kobe is not the blame for our failures in the playoffs this year. Pau is.

Ayo, Pau was shit for real.  Agreed.  But you really think Kobe going for 22,3,3 for the playoffs isn't a reason they lost?  REALLY? 

teecee

LOL...no player has ever been great enough to lead their team to a championship when their second option averages 12 points. NO ONE. Unfortunately, not even Kobe is that great.

But wouldn't it have been feasible for Kobe to average 29ppg?  Or maybe get a few more rebounds or assists?  Just sayin...

Sccit

Besides Game 1 , it was very dissapointing ... he looked very "human" in this postseason

we lost Game 1..very evident that Kobe could not save the team alone ala Lakers-Phoenix 2006. he had 15 points at the half of Game 4, and we were down 20+. Phil sat him out the 4th.....really, u should know more than anyone, Kobe is not the blame for our failures in the playoffs this year. Pau is.

Ayo, Pau was shit for real.  Agreed.  But you really think Kobe going for 22,3,3 for the playoffs isn't a reason they lost?  REALLY? 

again, he sat the 4th quarter of blowouts...when he was in the game, he was the only player playing his role (along with bynum)...did u watch the games or are u just sayin this??

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
id reply if this was a serious thread, but jaydc dont know shit about basketball, and this is his way of having fun making fun of nik.

dude makes so many threads to "make fun" of people, but honestly your not having the last laugh.

seriously man what the fuck do you do all day? go out dude. do something productive.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

Dirk has swept Kobe's team with JJ Barea being his 2nd fiddle  :laugh:

and barea was better in the playoffs than pau gasol...how embarrassing. in the finals, jason terry was better than lebron. dirk had his share of help.