Author Topic: What did everyone think of kobes overall performance in the Dallas series?  (Read 2187 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
id reply if this was a serious thread, but jaydc dont know shit about basketball, and this is his way of having fun making fun of nik.

dude makes so many threads to "make fun" of people, but honestly your not having the last laugh.

seriously man what the fuck do you do all day? go out dude. do something productive.

Yeah your right man! My whopping 2 posts a day average takes 24 hours and doesn't allow me time to do anything else the entire day.

teecee

id reply if this was a serious thread, but jaydc dont know shit about basketball, and this is his way of having fun making fun of nik.

dude makes so many threads to "make fun" of people, but honestly your not having the last laugh.

seriously man what the fuck do you do all day? go out dude. do something productive.

CHAM at least isn't on NIKs level though

Sccit

that goes witout question

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Pretty sure he was dissing you there, but good to see you take it like a man for once. ;)

Sccit

Pretty sure he was dissing you there, but good to see you take it like a man for once. ;)

either way u chop it up, ur a retard who watches basketball, and i'm a basketball enthusiast.

Citizen-Y

either way u chop it up, ur a retard who watches basketball, and i'm a basketball enthusiast.

You are a douchebag with a case of aspergers.

Sccit

and ur a rockets fan. ouch.

Citizen-Y

and ur a rockets fan. ouch.

HO HO HO HI FIVE BRO EPIC BURN

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^You should just take that as a compliment. He didn't call you a nutrider because he ran out of shit to say.

"ur a rockets fan" is the first non-dick related comeback this clown has used in seven years. Unless you view it all pervertedly with the word "rocket" lol.

Sccit

only thing worse than having to root for the rockets=being a sixers fan and having to secretly root for the heat because u wanna fuck lebron.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
If anyone wants to fuck an athlete elior, it's you. The ballwashing you do of Kobe is literally disgusting

Sccit

If anyone wants to fuck an athlete elior, it's you. The ballwashing you do of Kobe is literally disgusting

kobe plays for the lakers, a team i grew up on and he's helped win us 5 titles...i have more than a reason to support him. the only reason lebron plays for cham's team is because theyre both faggots. other than that, he's a sixers fan and lebron is still considered a loser, entering his 9th season. dude obviously sees something else in him that no one else on this board does...not even heat fans suck lebrons cock like cham does. smh.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Most laker fans arent obsessive like you. You can't ever find Kobe at fault and always deflect everything on his teammates. It's sad and creepy

Sccit

Most laker fans arent obsessive like you. You can't ever find Kobe at fault and always deflect everything on his teammates. It's sad and creepy

lmao...go check lakersground.net...over there, they praise kobe as a God and constantly label him GOAT. what ur saying about me is the same thing people say about bulls fans who put jordan on a pedestal, laker fans who put magic on a pedestal, celtic fans who put bird on a pedestal, etc....only, with this faggot ass sixer fan cham, he is putting lebron on a pedestal. to say theres a gay outlining to that would be an understatement.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This guy is the biggest nutrider ever. But I'ma just start ignoring his LeBron remarks like this little pussy & run out of threads like whenever mama Orit comes into play. :loser:

But more importantly, lol @ NIK judging life based on what team you root for. Shows you how big a loser this dude really is. Like if you're a Pacer fan, NIK thinks your existence is pointless.

I've been rooting for LeBron for the last three years on here & this is the first time you've mentioned it & you've used it twenty-six times in the last week. All because your terrorist friend, whose your friend in real life, because they need to make accounts to actually have a word with you had your back lol. You're the illest joke on here. Just get over it.