Author Topic: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......  (Read 2749 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 03:24:35 PM »
LOL thier is NO Kobe vs Jordan debate except in your mind.I don't think I've seen anyone but a laker groupie even think thier is a debate

That's what I'm saying. This guy says I'm bitter...you just sat there & came up with some crazy statistic to attempt to prove a point that is just irrelevant.

My favorite part of your posts is how you demand people to agree with you or else they're "nutriding". It's simply amazing how defensive you get when people shut you up.

no...ur not a nutrider because of this, lmao, uv been a nutrider wayyyy before.... but notice, i posted up an interesting fact, and instead of refuting it by presenting facts of ur own, u come in here on some bs "kobe chucked up a bunch of shots in that season!", "you're crediting kobe for points he didn't score!!", "I love LeBron!!"....nothing u said was relevant nor did it make any sense...so next time, when i present reasonable statistics that most people dont know, try bringing up valid points instead of speakin out ur ass about how much u love lebron and how no one will ever touch jordan because u said so...son. it not only makes u look dumb, but also gay. step it up.

So your response to me saying this statistic is irrelevant is saying "you're a nutrider"? Sounds like you have quite a compelling argument there lol. Really driving home your point of "Kobe > MJ" by talking about me. ::)

I gave you facts:
1. Neither Jordan or Kobe won in the years we're talking.
2. You're talking about the regular season, the same regular season you disregard LeBron's superior stats to Kobe's because they aren't playoff stats.
3. MJ's stats you're talking about are from his third year. Kobe's are from his ninth. MJ was still coming up, Kobe was in his absolute prime.
4. You pulled a ridiculous statistic you're using for an argument which is based off of "what if's", "probably's" & "most likely's".

Bottom line, no matter whether you said it or not, I know you're dumb, Jewish as posted this stat as to say, "IF Kobe played in the league that year, he WOULD HAVE score 40 PPG". Otherwise, what's the purpose of posting it? LOL, for Christ's sake the thread title is "Interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate...". CLEARLY you're idiotic ass is trying to suggest Kobe is better because "insert ridiculous irrelevant statistic". How can you possibly deny that?

Don't take it out on me because you look like a complete moron right now lol.

C'mon, "step it up". ;)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
.539 > .469

and what percentage is that, exactly? in Jordan's highest scoring season, he shot 48% while averaging less than one 3 point attempted per game. over the course of his career, he shot 49.7%.....having an efficient long range jumpshot>not having a dependable shot from outside. percentages do not take into account how much range u have. Shaq shot 58% on his career...58%>any season Jordan ever had. thats right, son.

He led the league in scoring during the year he posted .539 what more do you want son.  How about you go by win shares?  Oh, you won't bring that up cause Michael shits on your boy in that as well. 

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 11:04:15 PM »
LOL thier is NO Kobe vs Jordan debate except in your mind.I don't think I've seen anyone but a laker groupie even think thier is a debate

That's what I'm saying. This guy says I'm bitter...you just sat there & came up with some crazy statistic to attempt to prove a point that is just irrelevant.

My favorite part of your posts is how you demand people to agree with you or else they're "nutriding". It's simply amazing how defensive you get when people shut you up.

no...ur not a nutrider because of this, lmao, uv been a nutrider wayyyy before.... but notice, i posted up an interesting fact, and instead of refuting it by presenting facts of ur own, u come in here on some bs "kobe chucked up a bunch of shots in that season!", "you're crediting kobe for points he didn't score!!", "I love LeBron!!"....nothing u said was relevant nor did it make any sense...so next time, when i present reasonable statistics that most people dont know, try bringing up valid points instead of speakin out ur ass about how much u love lebron and how no one will ever touch jordan because u said so...son. it not only makes u look dumb, but also gay. step it up.

So your response to me saying this statistic is irrelevant is saying "you're a nutrider"? Sounds like you have quite a compelling argument there lol. Really driving home your point of "Kobe > MJ" by talking about me. ::)

I gave you facts:
1. Neither Jordan or Kobe won in the years we're talking.
2. You're talking about the regular season, the same regular season you disregard LeBron's superior stats to Kobe's because they aren't playoff stats.
3. MJ's stats you're talking about are from his third year. Kobe's are from his ninth. MJ was still coming up, Kobe was in his absolute prime.
4. You pulled a ridiculous statistic you're using for an argument which is based off of "what if's", "probably's" & "most likely's".

Bottom line, no matter whether you said it or not, I know you're dumb, Jewish as posted this stat as to say, "IF Kobe played in the league that year, he WOULD HAVE score 40 PPG". Otherwise, what's the purpose of posting it? LOL, for Christ's sake the thread title is "Interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate...". CLEARLY you're idiotic ass is trying to suggest Kobe is better because "insert ridiculous irrelevant statistic". How can you possibly deny that?

Don't take it out on me because you look like a complete moron right now lol.

C'mon, "step it up". ;)

no...ur a nutrider because a.)u came in here to talk shit, regardless of whatever stat i woulda brought up and b.)you brought up lebron, as if he's relevant to this conversation lmao...lebron not being on kobe or jordan's level has nothing to do with him not winning rings. in fact, it's the other way around, lebron has no rings because he's not on kobe or jordan's level, plain and simple. lebron does not have the basketball mind of either. he doesn't have the fundamentals, footwork, post game, etc. of a jordan or kobe...as far as scoring goes, his arsenal isn't even close. and most of all, he doesn't have the tenacity, the heart, the pure will of either...thats why he ran to miami to play behind wade, because he is simply not on that level...so dont bring up that weakass 2nd option player when i make these topics, because it's just a flat out embarrassment to real basketball heads. as far as kobe and jordan not winning in the years posted, great, but that doesnt change the fact that people always use the argument of jordan having amazing scoring seasons in the 80s as one of the biggest reasons kobe isn't as good. so when realizing the fact that scoring was more prevalent back in those days, how does it not make sense to factor in that kobe's scoring in terms of ratio is more impressive? please make sense., dumbfuck. also, when kobe was in his physyical prime, shaq was around...kobe did not have a team to himself like jordan did, he had to share a majority of his offense with shaq, hence, his numbers not being as high as jordan's in his early years. so when kobe was in his 9th year, that was basically his first time running a team with him being the main scoring option...imagine how many more scoring records and amazing feats kobe wouldve accomplished if shaq wasnt around in his physical prime...mind-boggling....and last but not least, u dumb piece of shit, i didn't pull out a "ridiculous stat based on what ifs", i pulled out a stat based on ratio, and if u were not such a remedial retard, u would realize that ratio is part of MATH, not bogus statistics...man up and accept ur 98779387247th loss, u dumb bitch.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:51:58 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »
.539 > .469

and what percentage is that, exactly? in Jordan's highest scoring season, he shot 48% while averaging less than one 3 point attempted per game. over the course of his career, he shot 49.7%.....having an efficient long range jumpshot>not having a dependable shot from outside. percentages do not take into account how much range u have. Shaq shot 58% on his career...58%>any season Jordan ever had. thats right, son.

He led the league in scoring during the year he posted .539 what more do you want son.  How about you go by win shares?  Oh, you won't bring that up cause Michael shits on your boy in that as well. 

u wanna go by winning? both kobe and jordan failed in their highest scoring seasons... as of now,though, jordan has 6 titles and kobe has 5. BUT, when jordan was kobe's age, he still had 3 championships ahead of him...so if we go by wins, we have 2 wait til kobe finished his career, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »
NIK sounds so angry when he's dead wrong it's absurd. Sadly enough, I read all of that though.

I know in your head you figured writing a lot would cover for you. But for literally the first entire half of that you did nothing but RAMBLE about nothing relevant to the actual topic, just bashing LeBron because you truly think it bothers me. Which just goes to show how ANGRY it makes you when people talk shit about Kobe. You thought talking down about LeBron would eat me inside the way it DESTROYS you to hear about Kobe in a negative light.

LeBron wasn't brought up because of anything BUT the fact to prove you're a hypocrite for trying to fight Kobe > MJ with regular season stats when I can easily show LeBron > Kobe with regular season stats, but you said that's "not allowed" because the only thing that matters is the post-season. Right there you lost that one, chief.

Next, I SAW KOBE WITHOUT SHAQ LOL. Nigga did absolutely nothing. The year you're talking about, no Shaq, no ring. Getting back to EXACTLY why you're a faggot ass hypocrite because you're talking about a "LeBron-type season" with phenomenal stats & nothing to show for it in the playoffs. Yet THAT'S your argument for Kobe. Do you listen to yourself?

Finally, I never said it was a bogus statistic, dipshit. It's just moronic to compare a Jordan season nearly 20 years before Kobe's season. You're talking about two different leagues. Nobody played then that played in Kobe's year (that was relevant in Kobe's year). So inevitably, you're fighting an argument for Kobe that you cannot prove. Like I said & you just keeping saying "I DIDN'T SAY THAT!", you're saying "Imagine Kobe played then, because math proves he would of scored 40 PPG". Why post the stat & say it's "interesting in this debate..." if you didn't think that? You're just denying that's what this is all about because now the more you think about it, the more you realize how fucking stupid you sound. Different teams, different players, different officiating, different era's of basketball.

& a side note, LMFAO @ saying "Kobe was the main scoring option" after Shaq, when before this thread it was "Kobe > Shaq" during those years. "Shaq rode Kobe", etc. First the current Lakers team was the greatest, then the past few years you've shitted on everyone not named Kobe, just to fight the argument that he's better. Now you're going back on saying Kobe won those three-peat years by saying Shaq played a bigger role. You're a joke. Also without Shaq winning those rings for Kobe, he would have two rings & even you couldn't defend Kobe over Jordan then.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 12:48:20 AM »
NIK sounds so angry when he's dead wrong it's absurd. Sadly enough, I read all of that though.

I know in your head you figured writing a lot would cover for you. But for literally the first entire half of that you did nothing but RAMBLE about nothing relevant to the actual topic, just bashing LeBron because you truly think it bothers me. Which just goes to show how ANGRY it makes you when people talk shit about Kobe. You thought talking down about LeBron would eat me inside the way it DESTROYS you to hear about Kobe in a negative light.

LeBron wasn't brought up because of anything BUT the fact to prove you're a hypocrite for trying to fight Kobe > MJ with regular season stats when I can easily show LeBron > Kobe with regular season stats, but you said that's "not allowed" because the only thing that matters is the post-season. Right there you lost that one, chief.

Next, I SAW KOBE WITHOUT SHAQ LOL. Nigga did absolutely nothing. The year you're talking about, no Shaq, no ring. Getting back to EXACTLY why you're a faggot ass hypocrite because you're talking about a "LeBron-type season" with phenomenal stats & nothing to show for it in the playoffs. Yet THAT'S your argument for Kobe. Do you listen to yourself?

Finally, I never said it was a bogus statistic, dipshit. It's just moronic to compare a Jordan season nearly 20 years before Kobe's season. You're talking about two different leagues. Nobody played then that played in Kobe's year (that was relevant in Kobe's year). So inevitably, you're fighting an argument for Kobe that you cannot prove. Like I said & you just keeping saying "I DIDN'T SAY THAT!", you're saying "Imagine Kobe played then, because math proves he would of scored 40 PPG". Why post the stat & say it's "interesting in this debate..." if you didn't think that? You're just denying that's what this is all about because now the more you think about it, the more you realize how fucking stupid you sound. Different teams, different players, different officiating, different era's of basketball.

& a side note, LMFAO @ saying "Kobe was the main scoring option" after Shaq, when before this thread it was "Kobe > Shaq" during those years. "Shaq rode Kobe", etc. First the current Lakers team was the greatest, then the past few years you've shitted on everyone not named Kobe, just to fight the argument that he's better. Now you're going back on saying Kobe won those three-peat years by saying Shaq played a bigger role. You're a joke. Also without Shaq winning those rings for Kobe, he would have two rings & even you couldn't defend Kobe over Jordan then.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0ePQKD9iBfU</a>

what am i wrong about, dumbfuck? the stats i posted are FACTS, there is absolutely nothin 2 be wrong about...ur so damn retarded that even in a topic that isn't about "right" or "wrong", u try to argue that i'm wrong...u are the definition of a fucking moron. as for u bringing up lebron, let me make it easy for ur retarded ass.. to be amongst the all-time greats, u must have 2 things; championship rings and stats to back up ur accomplishments...if u have one or the other, it's not gunna work. kobe and mj have both, lebron doesn't...thats exactly why ur groupie ass is a fucking moron for bringin him into this topic....now, kobe didn't win shit in his best scoring season, but neither did jordan. how does that even factor into what i'm posting, u gutless bitch? obviously, both jordan and kobe won rings, but according to u, we cant compare their best scoring seasons because of that? my god, u are one dumb mutherfucker, why do u even say such dumbass shit that has no barring on what i'm getting at? are u really that fucking butthurt that ur coward of an idol has nothing to show for when topics regarding the greatest players of all time are brought up? cuz thats really what it looks like, fagboy...u better check urself, cuz while ur typin longass posts tryna "ether" me, ur making urself look like a complete fucking idiot in the process, son. u say shit about different eras and what not, yet all i did was post a stat to point out how scoring has changed in the nba. never said kobe would for sure average 40, but common sense tells u that scoring 35.4 out of 97 points is more impressive than scoring 37.1 out of 110 points, u dumb sonofabitch. also, i never said "kobe > shaq" in the threepeat era...i said kobe was just as big to those championship teams, and that they are the greatest duo of all time. neither was better, they were on a 50-50 scale, hence greatest DUO. shaq in his prime was unstoppable, and nobody can deny that he was one of the most dominant players ever. the offense ran through him, and that's common sense, dumbfuck. that doesn't mean kobe wasn't the co-captain of those teams along with him and has nothing to do with my main point of kobe only having an offense run through him post-shaq...ur brain only thinks on 1 level, dumbfuck, u actually think that that if an offense runs through player a. that player b. cant contribute just as much lmao retard....ur dumber than fucking 16 year olds who argue basketball at the local park, u remedial fuckin cocksucker. and u look like aaron carter. kill urself.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:49:42 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 09:58:22 AM »
LOL, more & more personal shots with nothing to actually defend your point here.

1. You don't need to talk about LeBron anymore, he's irrelevant to this conversation the way you're talking about him. His entire existence in this thread is to prove you're a hypocritical herb who said regular season stats don't mean shit & now you're posting them. End of story there.

2. LOL, you serious? Why compare to two when they lost & had no one? Why not compare the two when they won (what you said was more important) & had to be apart of a team instead of just pointless scoring & losing? Compare them at their CHAMPIONSHIP level & MJ doesn't compare.

3. In 08-09 the Lakers averaged 107 PPG, in 90-91, the Bulls averaged 110 PPG. That's not even a difference worth mentioning. It doesn't matter what the league is scoring per game, both teams have 48 minutes to score as many points as they can & as far as those numbers go, it's not even a dramatic difference, just more proof this stat means absolutely nothing. 26.8 PPG for Kobe that 08-09 with a ring. MJ in 90-91? 31.5, with a ring. Scoring roughly the same amount of PPG, MJ just scored more because he's better.

4. As for Shaq & Kobe, it was more or less just to continue your proof of being a hypocrite. Because you've changed your story on here so many times to fit the fight you're arguing. You literally throw everything you've ever said out & state new things everytime for a new argument.

You can follow up with personal shots because you're insecure about how wrong you are, but you're DEAD wrong.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »
LOL, more & more personal shots with nothing to actually defend your point here.

1. You don't need to talk about LeBron anymore, he's irrelevant to this conversation the way you're talking about him. His entire existence in this thread is to prove you're a hypocritical herb who said regular season stats don't mean shit & now you're posting them. End of story there.

2. LOL, you serious? Why compare to two when they lost & had no one? Why not compare the two when they won (what you said was more important) & had to be apart of a team instead of just pointless scoring & losing? Compare them at their CHAMPIONSHIP level & MJ doesn't compare.

3. In 08-09 the Lakers averaged 107 PPG, in 90-91, the Bulls averaged 110 PPG. That's not even a difference worth mentioning. It doesn't matter what the league is scoring per game, both teams have 48 minutes to score as many points as they can & as far as those numbers go, it's not even a dramatic difference, just more proof this stat means absolutely nothing. 26.8 PPG for Kobe that 08-09 with a ring. MJ in 90-91? 31.5, with a ring. Scoring roughly the same amount of PPG, MJ just scored more because he's better.

4. As for Shaq & Kobe, it was more or less just to continue your proof of being a hypocrite. Because you've changed your story on here so many times to fit the fight you're arguing. You literally throw everything you've ever said out & state new things everytime for a new argument.

You can follow up with personal shots because you're insecure about how wrong you are, but you're DEAD wrong.

1.again, ur too dumb to get the point i'm making. regular season stats are irrelevant when u haven't won shit and have yet to prove that you can lead a team to the ultimate goal, dumbillitary. try to actually understand what i'm sayin here, instead of just bein a brainless dumbshit who just argues to come out on top instead of to make sense of shit.

2.why limit ourselves, dumbfuck? why can we only compare Jordan and Kobe when they won?? are u really that close-minded that it offends u when people compare the seasons where they had to carry most the load for their team? i do compare their winning seasons, but along with that, i also compare their younger years and their years where they had 2 overcompensate. I COMPARE THEIR WHOLE CAREER, ITS NOT 1 OR THE OTHER, ur such a fucking retard, and if u dont get why, i feel sorry for ya mama.

3.what does this even have 2 do with anything? regardless of what ur sayin, players scored more in the 80's, dumb shit...a lot more. my original point still stands, and nothing u just said has changed that. ur just arguing math and proven statistics for the sake of winning the argument, cuz ur as dumb as a piece of shit that missed the toilet bowl.

4.i never changed anything, dumbfuck...my stance on kobe and shaq has been the same from day 1. both were superstars and amongst the greatest players ever. together, they formed the greatest duo ever. without the other, neither player woulda threepeated. never once did i claim otherwise, u dumb fuck dipshit...

now, spew some more retarded ass nonsense, i love hearin what dumbass shit ur moronic ass always comes up with to feel like ur winnin a debate..."you're insecure about being wrong"...about what, idiot? stats cant be wrong, dumbfaggotfuck. i would slap the shit out of u if u for bein so dumb if u ever argued this dumbass shit to my face. on everything, aaron.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
Some of you may already know this, but i never gave much thought to this before today...when comparing Kobe's and Jordan's scoring accomplishments, i noticed how much higher the amount of scoring was in the league back when Jordan played.

Just to take the two players highest scoring years as an example, MJ scored 37.1 ppg in 1986-1987, when teams were averaging 109.9 ppg. In contrast, Kobe scored 35.4 ppg in 2005-2006, when teams were averaging 97.1 ppg.

Or, to put it another way:
MJ: 37.1/109.9 = 0.337579618
Kobe: 35.4/97.1 = 0.364572606

Kobe's "ratio," based on 109.9 points per game, would have equaled 40.1 ppg.

When seen in the context of his era, Kobe's peak scoring is even more impressive.

Imagine what Kobe could average if he was as efficient offensively as MJ

what do u mean by efficient, i hope ur not talking about FG percentage. kobe is more of a shooter thus having a lower fg %

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 08:23:16 PM »
Some of you may already know this, but i never gave much thought to this before today...when comparing Kobe's and Jordan's scoring accomplishments, i noticed how much higher the amount of scoring was in the league back when Jordan played.

Just to take the two players highest scoring years as an example, MJ scored 37.1 ppg in 1986-1987, when teams were averaging 109.9 ppg. In contrast, Kobe scored 35.4 ppg in 2005-2006, when teams were averaging 97.1 ppg.

When seen in the context of his era, Kobe's peak scoring is even more impressive.

what do u mean by efficient, i hope ur not talking about FG percentage. kobe is more of a shooter thus having a lower fg %

yup...jordan couldn't beat u in as many ways as kobe could, no one will argue this......

shaq shits on jordan in terms of "efficiency"..shaq=GOAT, according to the theory jordan lovers use to discredit kobe in the kobe-jordan debate. smh.

teecee

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »

If Kobe is suchb a great outside shooter, why are his percentages nowhere near guys like Nash or Allen?  Even Lebron shoots roughly the same on three's. 

And NIK, why bring Shaq into this?  Kobe and MJ are same size, similar athletically, so thats a legit comparison.  MJ got to the rim, and had the best post up game of an outside player ever. 

Either way, Kobe put up a SHITLOAD of points that one year, props to him.  But the Kobe and Jordan debate only exists to Kobe's fanclub;  Kobe has done so many things, has so many accomplishments, but you guys know his career isn't, and won't touch Jordan, save for if Kobe stays healthy and beats him strictly on longevity like a Kareem

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 01:18:59 AM »

If Kobe is suchb a great outside shooter, why are his percentages nowhere near guys like Nash or Allen?  Even Lebron shoots roughly the same on three's. 

And NIK, why bring Shaq into this?  Kobe and MJ are same size, similar athletically, so thats a legit comparison.  MJ got to the rim, and had the best post up game of an outside player ever. 

Either way, Kobe put up a SHITLOAD of points that one year, props to him.  But the Kobe and Jordan debate only exists to Kobe's fanclub;  Kobe has done so many things, has so many accomplishments, but you guys know his career isn't, and won't touch Jordan, save for if Kobe stays healthy and beats him strictly on longevity like a Kareem

do nash and allen sink fadeaway threes over 2 defenders? kobe is known for makin miracle shots. call me the day ray allen and steve nash go up against defenses like kobe has faced...everyone knows kobe has a great stroke, so to question that is beyond me. i dont think ive ever seen some1 question kobe's shot before, and to compare it to lebrons? this is new. bottom line, jordan's range was not like kobe's, and the more range u have as a player, the lower ur percentages will naturally be. look at jordan and kobe's true shooting percentage on their career, and it is extremely close, not like the regular fg%, which fools the casual basketball fans eye.. kobe's career may never be as glamorous as jordan's...but as far as pure ability, i stand by the fact that there is nothing jordan could do on the court that kobe couldn't. like i said, jordan at kobe's age had 3 championsips ahead of him...we'll resume this convo after kobe's career is over.

ps...great point on that longevity tip...if kobe lasts anywhere near kareem and wins at least 1-2 more titles, there is no way anyone will be able to claim he aint in GOAT discussion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »
I can't even argue with you anymore. You don't even respond, you just stick to your personal shit. I.E. point 3 of my last post. You just said, "doesn't matter the league scored low". It does matter moron. You're trying to talk math & don't understand regardless of what everyone else is scoring the Bulls put up 110 PPG & the Lakers 107 PPG in the same 48 minute span to do so. That's not NEARLY as exaggerated as you made it seem by like 20 PPG. & looking at it logically like that, Jordan shits on Kobe. You just like to twist things.

But I'll take those desperate attempts at me as a sign that you're clearly reaching.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
I can't even argue with you anymore. You don't even respond, you just stick to your personal shit. I.E. point 3 of my last post. You just said, "doesn't matter the league scored low". It does matter moron. You're trying to talk math & don't understand regardless of what everyone else is scoring the Bulls put up 110 PPG & the Lakers 107 PPG in the same 48 minute span to do so. That's not NEARLY as exaggerated as you made it seem by like 20 PPG. & looking at it logically like that, Jordan shits on Kobe. You just like to twist things.

But I'll take those desperate attempts at me as a sign that you're clearly reaching.

wtf are u talkin about, retard? lakers averaged 99.4 ppg in Kobe's 35.4 ppg season, not 107. do u even try makin sense anymore? and regardless, my main point still stands, fuckindumbshit...the league scoring was much higher in jordan's era. out of all my groupies ive ever had on this site, swear 2 god u are the dumbest one who makes the least sense when riding dick. and u feel so comfortable doing so, just because so many other people ride my dick.. u feel validated because u think ur part of something bigger than urself, what a faggot....ali was right, u are plastic as fuck, u retard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 01:46:55 PM »
...wasn't talking about that year...

I was bringing up another "interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate" LOL.

I love how you have to fall back on this conspiracy over you to defend what you say. You're lost, son lol.

& like I said, it doesn't matter what the league scoring was...just the Bulls & the Lakers scoring. & you took two random years...as did I. You just look silly now.