Author Topic: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......  (Read 2744 times)

Sccit

Re: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 02:49:44 PM »
...wasn't talking about that year...

I was bringing up another "interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate" LOL.

I love how you have to fall back on this conspiracy over you to defend what you say. You're lost, son lol.

& like I said, it doesn't matter what the league scoring was...just the Bulls & the Lakers scoring. & you took two random years...as did I. You just look silly now.

i t    i s    n o t    a    c o n s p i r a c y,    i d i o t........i t s     a     s t a t i s t i c.     k i l l     u r s e l f.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2011, 03:25:12 PM »
Pau is a more efficient scorer than Kobe, he doesn't take as many stupid shots.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2011, 03:28:11 PM »

also more efficient than hakeem  :o :o :o

Citizen-Y

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »

And still better than Kobe :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2011, 04:38:41 PM »

I love how you have to fall back on this conspiracy over you to defend what you say. You're lost, son lol.

& like I said, it doesn't matter what the league scoring was...just the Bulls & the Lakers scoring. & you took two random years...as did I. You just look silly now.

i t    i s    n o t    a    c o n s p i r a c y,    i d i o t........i t s     a     s t a t i s t i c.     k i l l     u r s e l f.

...I was referring to you saying "so many people ride my dick & you do too". Just your generic comeback when you've clearly lost. Embarrassing.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »

And still better than Kobe :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Pau is better than Kobe? and u expect peeps to take u serious here? lmao

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 06:08:02 PM »

...I was referring to you saying "so many people ride my dick & you do too". Just your generic comeback when you've clearly lost. Embarrassing.

again...what did i lose? i pointed out a proven stat, not an opinion. u came in here to talk about lebron and to cry over me posting the stat. embarrassing, yes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2011, 09:40:23 PM »
LOL, alright NIK, what does the stat prove then? "that IF Kobe played back then, he WOULD have score 40 PPG". If that's not your point, the stat is irrelevant, otherwise tell me what it proves....

& if what I quoted is your point, then you're an idiot for assuming Kobe would have done something & that "proves" anything Kobe has over Jordan.

Finally, like I said, your stat is flawed because taking the league average doesn't do anything, you have to take the average that the Lakers & Bulls scored per game because they both had 48 minutes to score as many points as they can. You're an idiot.

So yeah...embarrassing. You're entire thread is beyond pointless lol.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2011, 10:33:37 PM »
LOL, alright NIK, what does the stat prove then? "that IF Kobe played back then, he WOULD have score 40 PPG". If that's not your point, the stat is irrelevant, otherwise tell me what it proves....

& if what I quoted is your point, then you're an idiot for assuming Kobe would have done something & that "proves" anything Kobe has over Jordan.

Finally, like I said, your stat is flawed because taking the league average doesn't do anything, you have to take the average that the Lakers & Bulls scored per game because they both had 48 minutes to score as many points as they can. You're an idiot.

So yeah...embarrassing. You're entire thread is beyond pointless lol.

this thread doesnt have to prove anything, u dumbfuck...it is what it is, i posted it to be taken for what it is, and ur gay ass got all bent out of shape, like the overexaggerating gayass feminine bitch that u are. stats are not irrelevant, dumbfuck...to say stats are irrelevant is like to say that how much a person weighs is irrelevant. irrelevant to what? i posted it to show the differences in eras and scoring in different generations. i posted it as a fact, and the fact that ur still draggin this out for the sake of havin the last word makes u the gayest poster in wcc history, real spit. u, straight up, are the gayest piece of shit to ever post here...that list includes posters such as tanner, and a guy who once posted here that said he wasn't gay, but that ginuine could make him reconsider. yup...u top those faggots. and even taking the lakers and bulls without considering league average, bulls still obviously scored more than the lakers did in both of kobe and jordan's top scoring years...dont u get it? tryna prove a stat pointless is like tryna prove that the mileage u is pointless. it makes no sense. kill urself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 10:57:29 PM »
You sound upset that I proved this to be pointless.

You just said, "this thread doesn't have to prove anything". Don't act like you just wanted to "educate" us all like, "Crazy...the scoring difference between this year & this year is a wide margin...Outrageous...". No, you made this thread to act like it meant something for Kobe in the "Kobe vs Jordan debate", hence the title.

Now I got you scrambling saying you posted it "just because". I win. You lose. Get used to it.

Mietek23

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »
a SPECULATION is NOT A STAT therefor your "Kobe vs. Jordan" debate in no longer relevant - face it and move forward dude.

Kobe is a great player, def still the best in this era but he will always be "The SECOND greatest shooting guard in NBA history" next to Michael Air Jeffrey Jordan. He is NOT Michael. He's got many similar things in his character but that's it. Both are/were great players but MJ will forever remain "THE BEST THIS GAME EVER HAD".

As good as Kobe is, he will always be SECOND BEST, next to His Airness.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
a SPECULATION is NOT A STAT therefor your "Kobe vs. Jordan" debate in no longer relevant - face it and move forward dude.

Kobe is a great player, def still the best in this era but he will always be "The SECOND greatest shooting guard in NBA history" next to Michael Air Jeffrey Jordan. He is NOT Michael. He's got many similar things in his character but that's it. Both are/were great players but MJ will forever remain "THE BEST THIS GAME EVER HAD".

As good as Kobe is, he will always be SECOND BEST, next to His Airness.

thats ur opinion...as far as speculation, nothing was speculated in here. i brought up a stat in terms of ratio. in terms of ration, 35.4/97=40.1/110. only an idiot like cham could argue that lol.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 12:47:41 PM »
You sound upset that I proved this to be pointless.

You just said, "this thread doesn't have to prove anything". Don't act like you just wanted to "educate" us all like, "Crazy...the scoring difference between this year & this year is a wide margin...Outrageous...". No, you made this thread to act like it meant something for Kobe in the "Kobe vs Jordan debate", hence the title.

Now I got you scrambling saying you posted it "just because". I win. You lose. Get used to it.

it does mean something in the kobe jordan debate...it means kobe played in an era where there wasnt nearly as much scoring allowed. i know it's too complex for ur dumbass mind, but it's actually quite simple, retard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »
LOL, moron! It's fucking simple. "Interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate........", how is it interesting? What purpose does it serve? Are you really saying you didn't post it for Kobe?

God, you're retarded.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2011, 05:35:28 PM »
LOL, moron! It's fucking simple. "Interesting stat in the Kobe vs Jordan debate........", how is it interesting? What purpose does it serve? Are you really saying you didn't post it for Kobe?

God, you're retarded.

dumb piece of shit, whether something is interesting is a matter of someones opinion, it's not a fact...so for u to try to prove that wrong, as if there's something to prove wrong, makes u fucking retarded. notice how ur the only 1 in here arguing, even though there are a whole lot of mj ballwashers on this board. thats because only YOU, dumbillitary, are retarded enough to argue statistics. it's a FACT that some peeps might find it interesting to know that kobe played in an era where players scored less. for u to argue that fact makes u not only a retard, but a piece of scum not even worthy of bein stepped on, u faggot.