Author Topic: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......  (Read 2748 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Interesting stat in Kobe vs Jordan debate......
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »
Quote me where I dispute the math involved...lmao.

All I'm saying is that the fact doesn't mean ANYTHING towards the argument.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »

it means this...kobe played in a generation where defenses allowed less points. take that how ever u want, nancy boy, just try not gettin as emotional next time around.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 08:21:06 PM »

it means this...kobe played in a generation where defenses allowed less points. take that how ever u want, nancy boy, just try not gettin as emotional next time around.

LOL, alright. So how is it interesting? How does it factor into the Kobe/MJ debate at all if now you're saying, "it doesn't mean anything for either side, it's just a stat I wanted to share"? C'mon, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »

LOL, alright. So how is it interesting? How does it factor into the Kobe/MJ debate at all if now you're saying, "it doesn't mean anything for either side, it's just a stat I wanted to share"? C'mon, kid.

no way u can be this retarded.

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2011, 07:48:21 AM »
a SPECULATION is NOT A STAT therefor your "Kobe vs. Jordan" debate in no longer relevant - face it and move forward dude.

Kobe is a great player, def still the best in this era but he will always be "The SECOND greatest shooting guard in NBA history" next to Michael Air Jeffrey Jordan. He is NOT Michael. He's got many similar things in his character but that's it. Both are/were great players but MJ will forever remain "THE BEST THIS GAME EVER HAD".

As good as Kobe is, he will always be SECOND BEST, next to His Airness.

thats ur opinion...as far as speculation, nothing was speculated in here. i brought up a stat in terms of ratio. in terms of ration, 35.4/97=40.1/110. only an idiot like cham could argue that lol.

It is the same speculation like the one Phil said that if Michael had played in this era with NO DEFENSE and plenty of PUSSY CALLS, he would average 45 points per game. It's the same speculation that Michael could score 100 points in today's NBA game - maybe he could or maybe he couldn't.

The fact is - we will never know.

Same goes for your so called "stat" - we will never know if Kobe could score 40 points durning the 80's. It was a different ball game under a different rules so we can only speculate..

So please, move forward and stop this so-called "MJ-KB debate" cause it's really pointless at this period of time.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »
a SPECULATION is NOT A STAT therefor your "Kobe vs. Jordan" debate in no longer relevant - face it and move forward dude.

Kobe is a great player, def still the best in this era but he will always be "The SECOND greatest shooting guard in NBA history" next to Michael Air Jeffrey Jordan. He is NOT Michael. He's got many similar things in his character but that's it. Both are/were great players but MJ will forever remain "THE BEST THIS GAME EVER HAD".

As good as Kobe is, he will always be SECOND BEST, next to His Airness.

thats ur opinion...as far as speculation, nothing was speculated in here. i brought up a stat in terms of ratio. in terms of ration, 35.4/97=40.1/110. only an idiot like cham could argue that lol.

It is the same speculation like the one Phil said that if Michael had played in this era with NO DEFENSE and plenty of PUSSY CALLS, he would average 45 points per game. It's the same speculation that Michael could score 100 points in today's NBA game - maybe he could or maybe he couldn't.

The fact is - we will never know.

Same goes for your so called "stat" - we will never know if Kobe could score 40 points durning the 80's. It was a different ball game under a different rules so we can only speculate..

So please, move forward and stop this so-called "MJ-KB debate" cause it's really pointless at this period of time.

good points...but with the players playing in 2 different generations, all we can do is speculate. i'd also be bothered by it if i were a jordan fan.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »
lol @ that guy saying the exact same shit I said & it's a "good point".

This kid is the definition of a nutrider.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2011, 11:52:41 PM »
lol @ that guy saying the exact same shit I said & it's a "good point".

This kid is the definition of a nutrider.

the guy is clearly not nearly as retarded as u...he didn't come in here and say "ur wrong, i proved u wrong lmfao!"...if he did, he would be a faggot, such as urself. he's just a big MJ fan making his own points to dispute mine. there's ur difference..try to comprehend, retard.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2011, 12:04:37 AM »
Actually, no. Not at all. You're just a nutrider.

He clearly said you're speculating, as did I. He clearly said MJ > Kobe, no questions asked, as did I. Yet he's making "valid points". ::)

For a kid whose made a career out of saying, "you all have something against me. :'(", you sure are a fucking hypocrite lol.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 02:08:23 AM »

He clearly said you're speculating, as did I. He clearly said MJ > Kobe, no questions asked, as did I. Yet he's making "valid points". ::)

For a kid whose made a career out of saying, "you all have something against me. :'(", you sure are a fucking hypocrite lol.

read ur posts then read his...if u dont see why ur posts contain a lot more retardation, read em again until u do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 10:02:10 AM »

read ur posts then read his...if u dont see why ur posts contain a lot more retardation, read em again until u do.

LOL, noooo buddddy. My posts just rub it in that you look like a complete moron & your insecurities wouldn't allow you to let me make you look like a dumbass. So saying the exact same thing I did in "nicer words" for your lack of self-esteem, was a "valid point".

Why haven't you committed suicide yet? You're a complete joooooooooke.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »
LOL...see what i'm sayin, retard?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »
LOL...see what i'm sayin, retard?

lmao, son is in straight denial. Embarrassing.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »
damn, u won....u place 1st on the official nikcc retard scale. good job, dumbshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2011, 11:07:31 PM »
lol, like you have an credibility left outside of Brian, the kid you bitch around.