Author Topic: DJ_Envy-Peoples_Choice_Pt.2-2003-WCR - Short review, dope mixtape..  (Read 244 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:DJ_Envy-Peoples_Choice_Pt.2-2003-WCR - Short review, dope mixtape..
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2003, 01:24:47 PM »
but since hes with eminem and dre he has instant cred...

Along with instant hate.

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2003, 01:27:35 PM »

Along with instant hate.
not really...i didnt like 50 before he signed with them...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2003, 01:39:32 PM »
not really...i didnt like 50 before he signed with them...

I'm talking about the people that didn't know about him before he signed (I guess they weren't into hip-hop in '99 or were in a coma for a few months).

Some people jumped right on his dick, and some say "he sold out", "he's commercial now", shit like that (these are the people that don't think it's cool to like something popular).

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2003, 01:46:08 PM »

I'm talking about the people that didn't know about him before he signed (I guess they weren't into hip-hop in '99 or were in a coma for a few months).

Some people jumped right on his dick, and some say "he sold out", "he's commercial now", shit like that (these are the people that don't think it's cool to like something popular).
he is commercial now...but he hasnt really sold out...if doin commercials is sellin out then i guess MC Shan, Grand Puba, Az, Nas, KRS-One, Snoop, Warren G and any other rapper that has made commercial sold out...i think theyre just makin theyre money...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2003, 02:12:12 PM »
he is commercial now...but he hasnt really sold out...if doin commercials is sellin out then i guess MC Shan, Grand Puba, Az, Nas, KRS-One, Snoop, Warren G and any other rapper that has made commercial sold out...i think theyre just makin theyre money...

I wouldn't say he sold out, but I know some people would.

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2003, 02:14:13 PM »
i see why people would say he sold out...he went from mr underground to being mr mtv/bet...lots of peeps are against that