Author Topic: favorite "wack" rapper?  (Read 815 times)

MistaNova

Re: favorite "wack" rapper?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 06:05:23 AM »
Either:
*Flo Rida
or
*Lil Wayne

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »
damn some of yall have ridiculous choices, cam, and nore are FAR from wack. i agree wayne is pretty wack these days but hes not exactly a wack rapper. unless you are some kid who just heard the carter 3 and assumed that was his career. wayne dropped a lot of quality rhymes over the years. hell im not even a big fan of wayne but saying he is wack is on some whiteboy internet nerd shit

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 10:59:46 AM »
i dont have any favorite wack rappers...kuz if i think it i give it a listen..thats it..and wont continue with it...

like i dont fuck with eminem....i tried to see what the hype was  and what was really the debate about that accent shit alot of people cry about ...

didnt hear it..and didnt bother fuckin with his shit since..

deleted it...only album i got really honsetly with him on it is the re-up..kuz i fuck with bobby and stat...since they were underground

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
i dont have any favorite wack rappers...kuz if i think it i give it a listen..thats it..and wont continue with it...

too many folks round here are obsessed with rappers hey consider lyrical, so if it has more 'basic' sounding rhymes or talks about shit like cars, jewels and bitches then they consider it wack even if they like it. dumb if u ask me

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 11:28:17 AM »
i feel u..

i never understood why cats try n debate niggas bein lyrical anyway...what they not usin words from a thesaurus or words that have 6 or more letters..

long as u got shit to say regardless if it make sense or not...u lyrical in my book

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »
The RZA! He's far from a skillful rapper but I like his energy over a lot of his own production. His first Bobby Digital shit is fuckin raw.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

theremedy360

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 04:14:54 PM »
damn some of yall have ridiculous choices, cam, and nore are FAR from wack. i agree wayne is pretty wack these days but hes not exactly a wack rapper. unless you are some kid who just heard the carter 3 and assumed that was his career. wayne dropped a lot of quality rhymes over the years. hell im not even a big fan of wayne but saying he is wack is on some whiteboy internet nerd shit

You do realize that these are people that we're saying we like right? Lol, I bump Cam all the time but you can't tell me that some of his lyrics aren't beyond awful.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »

You do realize that these are people that we're saying we like right? Lol, I bump Cam all the time but you can't tell me that some of his lyrics aren't beyond awful.

yes, n funny/clever punchlines for days!  ;) not all of it, but dont think he can b considered "wack". co-signed by guys like Big L and Notorious BIG as a teenie, come on..

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 05:29:12 PM »
Thier was a time cam wasn't considered wack but not  now and for a long time. Nore has been considered wack since he dropped n.o.r.e. They just happen to fall under the so bad it's good category for some people.But you could fill books with the wack rhymes they've spit

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 01:41:18 AM »

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 02:58:22 AM »
flocka...his tracks bang,and i hate admitting it

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 08:57:05 AM »
Daddy V

No skills, very basic, but for some reason i enjoy his songs
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »

i talked about that in a post above already

cam rules, maybe it sounds awful to you at times but hes one of the few rappers who actually have fun playing with words instead of caring if it makes sense all the time.

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 10:01:25 AM »
Daddy V

No skills, very basic, but for some reason i enjoy his songs

LOL, great example! Daddy V is all flow and you can bump a lot of his tracks at a BBQ or party way better than much of that lyrically superior shit.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »
Smoove - e

LMAO@smoov-e bein whack smh

Come on now.  He's a talented dude and all, but his lyrics and "rap" songs.....aren't exactaly Nas.