Author Topic: Advice From Real Pimps Needed..  (Read 405 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re:Advice From Real Pimps Needed..
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 03:47:44 PM »
here ya go homie,
if she wants 2 go to the movies wit u then she has to like u and just when u feelin the time is right make your move

and big bad azz lol at your posts, i hope i meet my wife like that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 03:50:05 PM »
Yo...So far I haven't seen any good advice given here...Homie, all u gotta do is start by hugging her and holding her in your arms...Have her lean on you and rub her in places like the lower back, the hips, the arm, and make sure to hold her hand and rub it for a lil while...Then gradually, she'll keep on getting closer to you, and when shes close enough, just lean in and kiss her...Trust me, you'll know when it's the right moment...I didnt even have too worry about this shit though, cuz I straight out told my girl "If you wanna kiss me, than do it, cuz I never know if u want to or not", and she kissed me the next time we saw...Oh, and use tongue, definently...We live in America, not Iraq...PeACe

Man, really all this rubbing hips and shit aint necessary, especially when Roccy was movies!.  I know when a girl wants to kiss me from eye contact.  If I was in Roccys position I would crack a joke or whatever get the girl laughing and then when she looked at me I would smile, looked deep into her eyes and just kiss her.  All this hand rubing and shit aint really needed.  Where teenagers...not OAP's.

Obviously, you're not too experienced...Yo Roccy...Listen to Fila...he got it right...PeACe

bez

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 04:27:05 PM »
Yo...So far I haven't seen any good advice given here...Homie, all u gotta do is start by hugging her and holding her in your arms...Have her lean on you and rub her in places like the lower back, the hips, the arm, and make sure to hold her hand and rub it for a lil while...Then gradually, she'll keep on getting closer to you, and when shes close enough, just lean in and kiss her...Trust me, you'll know when it's the right moment...I didnt even have too worry about this shit though, cuz I straight out told my girl "If you wanna kiss me, than do it, cuz I never know if u want to or not", and she kissed me the next time we saw...Oh, and use tongue, definently...We live in America, not Iraq...PeACe

Man, really all this rubbing hips and shit aint necessary, especially when Roccy was movies!.  I know when a girl wants to kiss me from eye contact.  If I was in Roccys position I would crack a joke or whatever get the girl laughing and then when she looked at me I would smile, looked deep into her eyes and just kiss her.  All this hand rubing and shit aint really needed.  Where teenagers...not OAP's.

Obviously, you're not too experienced...Yo Roccy...Listen to Fila...he got it right...PeACe

I have enough experience with girls to know how to kiss a girl properly lad.  And I aint the one asking for advice. PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 07:42:12 PM »

Haha punk gettin all bigheaded...I gave good advice, I wasnt clear that much tho check out the other thread advice on kissin where I serve ur bitchass, BIYACH

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 08:58:14 PM »
Man, first time i ever tongue kissed a girl was at the movies.

Basically its like this:

1. If she is coming to see a movie with you, and only you, then its obvious she likes you, she wouldnt be coming alone to a movie wid some dude if she didnt like him.

2. The right time: Take her hand first, if she moves away or if you hold her hand and its limp then dont do shit. If she grabs your hand properly and holds it, then you know for sure she is up for it, and the right time is any time after that, whenever you deciude you got the balls to do it.

When u do decide, just turn in the seat and face her, take the hold of her chin and turn her face towards yours. One kiss on the lips, then look at her eyes, she will either smile or she will be still (it doesnt matter which), then just lean over and kiss her again and put yo toungue in her mouf.

___ peace, hope it helped...bottom line u gotta have some balls tho, girls dont like bitches, a man always has to make the first move, always.
damn fila...explained it all perfect...roccy...if that shit dont help...then i dont know...u might have to look up the guys who said u were cute...lol...atleast theyll give u play...lol

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 09:12:21 PM »
jus dont be tryna look over anxious man. That shit is jus gonna turn her off. Im tellin yah, jus play it cool. U wanna make sure she know she dealin wit a pro lol. If she goin on a date wit u, then she likez u. Rememba, she wanna kiss u as much as u wanna kiss her. Females are jus as horny az doodz are...they jus dont show it lol. Honestly, if a take a female out, i really dont even try tah kiss em. If it happens, it happenz...but i aint pressed at all wit it. Alotta times, if ima kiss em...ill jus kiss em befo i drop em off n whatnot. Like give em a lil hug n shit, look at em (u can tell if she wanna kiss u when u close to eachotha, and how she lookz atcha) and ratha then me jus goin tah kiss her....ill jus be like..."so wherez mah kiss?" or sumthin like dat. One thing, make sure u look her in tha eye when u talkin to her. It showz u confident. Femalez are like dearz..they get hypnotized by tha headlights lol. If she dont give u a kiss...dont ask twice, jus be like aiight. U dont wanna look desperate n shit lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 06:15:04 PM »

Haha punk gettin all bigheaded...I gave good advice, I wasnt clear that much tho check out the other thread advice on kissin where I serve ur bitchass, BIYACH

STFU...The only girl u've ever kissed was your mom, and you're 20 years old...Please don't ever reply in a thread like this again...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2003, 06:18:48 PM »
Just walk up to her, and say.. "whats up with some head?"

Works every time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2003, 12:54:09 AM »

Works every time.

thas wha i do...

"what up wit sum face?!"

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2003, 02:01:18 AM »
lol@any advice is fake ass advice dawg... u know when u can get a girl if she flirten man... if she flirts with u u will know and if u ask how do i know if shes flirten with u then u got no idea dawg.. lol if shes flirten u just find a moment when u facen each other... or if the girl gives brain just like kiss her on teh lips gently then push her head down... either way.. i only done the second twice and got slapped senseless once.. lmao

~1~
one man one mission

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2003, 03:05:38 AM »
Man, first time i ever tongue kissed a girl was at the movies.

Basically its like this:

1. If she is coming to see a movie with you, and only you, then its obvious she likes you, she wouldnt be coming alone to a movie wid some dude if she didnt like him.

2. The right time: Take her hand first, if she moves away or if you hold her hand and its limp then dont do shit. If she grabs your hand properly and holds it, then you know for sure she is up for it, and the right time is any time after that, whenever you deciude you got the balls to do it.

When u do decide, just turn in the seat and face her, take the hold of her chin and turn her face towards yours. One kiss on the lips, then look at her eyes, she will either smile or she will be still (it doesnt matter which), then just lean over and kiss her again and put yo toungue in her mouf.

___ peace, hope it helped...bottom line u gotta have some balls tho, girls dont like bitches, a man always has to make the first move, always.

be a man and go with what FILA said, it will werk. no doubt about it
« Last Edit: January 17, 2003, 03:15:41 AM by Al Kah Hoe Lick »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2003, 02:52:26 PM »
lol@any advice is fake ass advice dawg... u know when u can get a girl if she flirten man... if she flirts with u u will know and if u ask how do i know if shes flirten with u then u got no idea dawg.. lol if shes flirten u just find a moment when u facen each other... or if the girl gives brain just like kiss her on teh lips gently then push her head down... either way.. i only done the second twice and got slapped senseless once.. lmao

~1~

lol@ Maxi flirtin wit Kangaroos...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2003, 04:12:56 PM »

Works every time.

thas wha i do...

"what up wit sum face?!"

lol, exactly. :)

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2003, 08:20:37 PM »
get a bucket of popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of it.  then stick your dick up in there and keep offering her popcorn.  that will help break the ice.

lmao .. funniest post ive seen in a long time.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2003, 04:29:04 PM »
YOu muthafuckas got me rollin with some of this shit.  Dick in the popcorn bucket is classic.  I'ma try that out.  I'll tell you one thing.  Make sure you are gettin that shit before you go in for the kiss.  You don't want that akward pull away shit or for her to turn so you can kiss her on the cheek.  Don't let your friends see that shit happen either.  Thats years of disses they got on your ass.  She'll go tellin everyone too.  I've seen it happen.  IF it does, just act like she is lying or some shit like that.  Also, if she will hug on you and hold your hand, then go for it definently.  She's down then. Bootom line is that hookin up is better just sitting next to her the whole time and lookin like a douche.  She'll start thinking your not interested or gay.  They know guys want to hook up, so don't worry bout it, she knows whats goin on.  

cuz I straight out told my girl "If you wanna kiss me, than do it, cuz I never know if u want to or not",

You actually get pussy with that line?  I bet they love to hear that shit.  LOL