Author Topic: Scarface Presents: B. James "Dopeman Music" & "In My Blood" Music Videos  (Read 444 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no release date? any address you can write to? does he need anything on his books?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
no release date? any address you can write to? does he need anything on his books?

check ya messages

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i know it aint much but i hope this 20 can help duke...im gonna shoot him a kite also

thx famo

ABN

@ 3rd so i guess J aint trying to help Face? if what i´ve heard is true then that´s the last thing J could do being that he´s financially raped Face for 20+ years.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
@ 3rd so i guess J aint trying to help Face? if what i´ve heard is true then that´s the last thing J could do being that he´s financially raped Face for 20+ years.

ABN

I just read that Face owes 123k in child support. J could easily front him that for another album or 2. And it's a damn shame that Face can't afford to pay it, he's perhaps the greatest rapper of all time and he's sold millions of records but he he still can't afford to pay 123k. Oh well i guess that what you'll get when you sign a "protection contract".

Lunatic

I just read that Face owes 123k in child support. J could easily front him that for another album or 2. And it's a damn shame that Face can't afford to pay it, he's perhaps the greatest rapper of all time and he's sold millions of records but he he still can't afford to pay 123k. Oh well i guess that what you'll get when you sign a "protection contract".
Face isn't on RAL anymore; actually he was arrested shortly after he left. I'm not saying it's related, but it's just bad timing for Face (if he was still on RAL, I bet J would pay it - but since he's not, J has no reason too)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
yup

ABN

I know he's not on RAL but Face made RAL so J could atleast bail him ouuta this situation. But if Face would sign a new deal with RAL he'd be J's slave forever, kind of what Z-Ro is right now. But i really hope this shit works out because i would love another "real" Scarface album.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
real talk...j has done a bunch of dumb shit for other rappers that werent signed to the ral at somepoint you would think the g code would come to play and loyalty would be a factor but no one knows what happened behind closed doors with them.

honestly i dont really fuck with RAL anymore becasue of all this shit...fake scarface albums and shit. thats my fave rapper of all time

Lunatic

Btw, Scarface basically finished his next album (The Habit) before he got locked up. He has some phenomenal collaborations on there as well. Wonder if the label will still drop it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com