Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6303 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2012, 08:54:14 PM »
What's with all this white women depression and evil shit? Sounds pretty ignorant.

The only woman he ever truly loved was his high school sweetheart.  But like 99 out of 100 high school relationships they usually end after high school.  You grow up and you move on, shit happens.  It's a learning experience but Brian never got that memo.  He never recovered and lashes out by hating white women.  He tried Arab women but he got her knocked up and when he had to be a father he said forget arab women as well.  Now I think he went to black women because some slave from whatever crappy country he visited agreed to fuck him if he helped get her a green card.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
damn, homie, it's almost 2012.....time 2 leak the full album. 8)

Yo homie... had a really fucked up end of the year (Nov. and Dec.) of last year, put my life on hold, looks like I'm gonna have to push back my Africa and LA trips because of it...

...but good news is things are starting to move up for me again now, and any day I'll be uploading Disc 1 and Disc 2 of my Album, Sequencing now...!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Album is finally done!  Hope you all are coming to my record release party!   Shit just dropped tonight!  I copied and pasted my edited opening post here so you don't miss it.  Reviews are welcomed, but don't just state the obvious and say the sound quality is bad, I already know that shit!  8) 8)

Artist:  Infinite
Album: Meditations
Produced by:  Ansane, Silent Serpent, Nutheory, DOCB, Unknown, Oklin, Illicit
Featured Artists:  L.A.M.B. L.A.'s Most Blunted, Sccit, Roccy, Muhammad Sulu, Blade, Yatzee
Recorded at:  Laptop and Desktop Computer and Microphone- Poor Sound Quality

Disc One:  The Meditations E.P.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/ebcjaVzPECS1ICigQp4doSWfCGE6vClvvYsNby%2Bi7pQcCf0iQketH06ESZPZGBZQUDNScCbiCam%2FurCNASoI%2F3RAwMy10PV7

Track 1:  Interview Part 1 - (Interview by Yatzee) 
Track 2:  "Depression"
Track 3:  Interview Part 2  (influences)
Track 4:  "Rise And Fall of Islamic Nation" - feat. Muhammad Sulu
Track 5:  Interview Part 3  (favorite songs)
Track 6:  "Spiritual Breakdown"
Track 7:  Interview Part 4 - (Message to younger generation)
Track 8:  "Finding Home" - feat. Muhammad Sulu - prod. by Ansane
Track 9:  "Lucid Dreamiing" - prod. by Bobby Ruckus
Track 10: "Face"
Track 11: "The Journey" - prod. by Nutheory

Disc 2:  Leftovers and B Sides

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/z3wrwgfM66Axibjofx1azZXWhjG4u3NHo%2BucCaauBerYGYMaOyRBIdRjViPx53WH

Track 1:  "Issues" -  feat. Muhammad Sulu - prod. by Oklin
Track 2:  "L.A.M.B."-  feat. L.A's Most Blunted Sccit and Roccy
Track 3:  "Repeat Offender" feat. Sccit
Track 4:  "Wife of The Next Life"  feat. Muhammad Sulu - prod. by Ansane
Track 5:  "Keystyle Kings"  feat. and prod. by DOCB
Track 6:  "Election Battle 2008" prod. by Illicit and feat. Blade
Track 7:  "Keep It Real"  feat. Roccy of L.A.M.B.
Track 8:  "Hip-Hop" feat. Muhammad Sulu

Sample These Tracks off the Album:     

Track 2:  "Everyday Struggle (The Depression track)"  - (2011 version)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Track 11:  "The Journey"-  (2011 version)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

rayallen0

lol read through the whole thread its hillarious how your rep seems to have gone down hill progressivly through out this thread.
"ya man these tracks are ill"
"kind of obsessed over that girl"
"man this motherfucker an asshole and can't get over bitches fuck him!"

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
lol read through the whole thread its hillarious how your rep seems to have gone down hill progressivly through out this thread.
"ya man these tracks are ill"
"kind of obsessed over that girl"
"man this motherfucker an asshole and can't get over bitches fuck him!"

It is what it is homie.   #1- I don't see it as any character flaw or any weakness for a person to supposedly "not get over someone".   If you don't get over them, then you don't get over them, simple as that.   #2.  The girl in question I've been over for a long time now, but even if I wasn't, I wouldn't think any less of myself.  Because the heart makes it's own decisions, and to deny your own heart is to live a life empty and void of meaning.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:54:38 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Just listened to two tracks (Finding home 2 and Rise and Fall..). First off, the production is pretty tight! Also, the concepts/themes are interesting. I would suggest practising your flow and adjust the mic volume / recording quality. Layer multiple vocal tracks over each other to get a fuller sound, etc.

I want to support you guys trying this stuff though, and I have some productions from a couple of years back gathering dust. Perhaps you want to try some out?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Just listened to two tracks (Finding home 2 and Rise and Fall..). First off, the production is pretty tight! Also, the concepts/themes are interesting. I would suggest practising your flow and adjust the mic volume / recording quality. Layer multiple vocal tracks over each other to get a fuller sound, etc.

I want to support you guys trying this stuff though, and I have some productions from a couple of years back gathering dust. Perhaps you want to try some out?

thanks for checking it out.  If you have time try to check out the tracks in order....  and sure, post up some of your beats, I'd like to check them out

TheRemedy360Ressurection

All joking aside, your lyrics aren't bad, but the delivery and flow are off and it makes the tracks hard to listen to.

rayallen0

So drake is emo but this shit is ok?  ::)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

^ I just listened to bits and pieces of a few songs, all I said was that the lyrics I heard "weren't bad" I didn't say I was about to bump his tracks. And why are you so butthurt over Drake? Even if his content wasn't lame (which it is) his style is annoying, flow is average, punchlines are corny, and his singing sucks.

rayallen0

^ I just listened to bits and pieces of a few songs, all I said was that the lyrics I heard "weren't bad" I didn't say I was about to bump his tracks. And why are you so butthurt over Drake? Even if his content wasn't lame (which it is) his style is annoying, flow is average, punchlines are corny, and his singing sucks.
lmao wasn't even talking to you chill the fuck out. and butt hurt? seriously? for saying that they are both emo?

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2012, 05:00:17 PM »
albums deserve presence, quintessence acquaint ya self with the essence, this is depression, niggas hat in on the perception, my man is gifted with , lit it quick, like briddic bow breaking brittle shit, infinite with come with it sick
so keep ya hatin on the minimum people
cuz my man com in from lagos to heathrow
uniqe flo finding your ancestors smoking trees slow burn in like the desert eagle in the saharan caravan carryin yellow cake back to pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KORO6rOic_Y

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:19:29 PM by IslamInevitable »
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
albums deserve presence, quintessence acquaint ya self with the essence, this is depression, niggas hat in on the perception, my man is gifted with , lit it quick, like briddic bow breaking brittle shit, infinite with come with it sick
so keep ya hatin on the minimum people
cuz my man com in from lagos to heathrow
uniqe flo finding your ancestors smoking trees slow burn in like the desert eagle in the saharan caravan carryin yellow cake back to pakistan

http://www.youtube.com/embed/KORO6rOic_Y

hey that was dope man... what could be better than a freestyle tribute to my album!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re-upped for the homie Illicit  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
songs in the key of white.