Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6287 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »
Those two are poor examples because first of all, those are two great, well established veteran, artists who at this point don't need critiquing. Secondly, no offense to you, but like we've been telling you. It's not Andre 3000 & Big Boi over here with you two. NIK treats you as an inferior; I just don't think you're conscious of it. It's more like 50 Cent & Tony Yayo. One thinks he's a glorified rapper & the other just lives in his shadow & is his known bitch.

A better example of you two is like Jay-Z & J. Cole or Lil' Wayne & Drake. Both Cole & Drake when they were first hitting the scene. After Cole & Drake would spit something, a guy like Jay or Wayne would explain to them what could be better, what they could work on, what they could add. Not just listen to a take & say, "Dope, Drizzy".

Meanwhile, he sits here & cries at anybody who "doesn't give feedback". ::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »
4th Leak...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Song:  "The Journey"
Performed by-  Infinite solo
Lyrics by-  Infinite (with small sample of lyrics from AZ's "Sugar Hill")
Production:  Nutheory
...taken from a late Dec. 2010 Journal entry written in West Africa
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:35:35 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
Those two are poor examples because first of all, those are two great, well established veteran, artists who at this point don't need critiquing. Secondly, no offense to you, but like we've been telling you. It's not Andre 3000 & Big Boi over here with you two. NIK treats you as an inferior; I just don't think you're conscious of it. It's more like 50 Cent & Tony Yayo. One thinks he's a glorified rapper & the other just lives in his shadow & is his known bitch.

A better example of you two is like Jay-Z & J. Cole or Lil' Wayne & Drake. Both Cole & Drake when they were first hitting the scene. After Cole & Drake would spit something, a guy like Jay or Wayne would explain to them what could be better, what they could work on, what they could add. Not just listen to a take & say, "Dope, Drizzy".

So if you said Sccit is "treating me like an inferior" in this thread, then can you name me one person in this thread who is "treating me like a superior"?  I don't believe in superior or inferior, because everyone has to put themselves first, it is a basic rule of survival in life.  So Sccit should put himself before me, and I should put myself before him.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »
4th Leak...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3N0dzU4jfYY?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Song:  "The Journey"
Performed by-  Infinite solo
Lyrics by-  Infinite (with small sample of lyrics from AZ's "Sugar Hill")
Production:  Nutheory
...taken from a late Dec. 2010 Journal entry written in West Africa

dope track...lyrics on par, flow could use a lil improvement, and mixin could definitely be better, but the rawness is just reality. i'm diggin ur last 2 tracks the most, especially "arab gulf 07". lamb spit 8).

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 03:38:03 AM »

So if you said Sccit is "treating me like an inferior" in this thread, then can you name me one person in this thread who is "treating me like a superior"?  I don't believe in superior or inferior, because everyone has to put themselves first, it is a basic rule of survival in life.  So Sccit should put himself before me, and I should put myself before him.

lol, no need 2 try and have a logical conversation with someone who obviously lacks logic. these divide n conquer strategies clearly stem from jealousy of the work we put in. u already know what i think of ur shit, and this cham fag is suggestin otherwise....why even bother?

btw, i just noticed the cham fag also went on a rant about how i didnt give u enough feedback/tips for the track "meditations"....cham, u dumb bitch, that track was recorded in 2001, i heard it over 10 years ago lmao...u dont even know what the fuck u hatin on, u just hatin for the sake of hatin, and it's not like we didn't all know this about u, but ur makin it extremely obvious with ur retarded observations, 2 the point where u'd have 2 be slow to think ur motives aren't blatant.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:46:07 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »

Well, don't lie. You've said he's better than you. You treat him like a superior. Therefore, if we want to talk logic, you must be the inferior.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 08:30:49 AM »
lol @ NIK giving a little more input after I called him out. This nigga is a joke.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »

Well, don't lie. You've said he's better than you. You treat him like a superior. Therefore, if we want to talk logic, you must be the inferior.

Yeah, he's a better rapper... and if I sat here and tried to deny it and say I could rap better than him then I would only sound like an ass and would lose credibility, which would actually only make me more "inferior".   So I'm doing what's best for me by keeping it real. 

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
lol @ NIK giving a little more input after I called him out. This nigga is a joke.

idiot, dont flatter urself.. i didnt even get what u were sayin until later. u quoted me on saying i liked "meditations" and said i didnt give him enough feedback on the track lmao. i mixed that track for him in 2001....slap urself, u ignorant nerd.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 08:42:57 PM »
Face is the only one i peeped and it sounds horrrrrrible
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »
then I would only sound like an ass and would lose credibility, which would actually only make me more "inferior".   So I'm doing what's best for me by keeping it real. 
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Raphael

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »
Real deep stuff. I actually shed a tear. Keep up the good work homie!!!!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2011, 05:56:08 PM »
7.  "Wife of the Next Life" feat. Mo Alimi

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0xXxFy0kXy8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0xXxFy0kXy8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »
i might screw and chop a song for you infinite i just dont know which one yet but when i decide send me the mp3 so i can hook it up for you
The West is Back

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 12:03:19 AM »
respect on a definitely straight from the gut album, sick beats and your flow is right, it just needs slight adjustment, if you wanna keep the rhythm of that short sentence rhyming or that long more intertwined punch line type rhyming which fits you more, interchanging on the same track takes away from it...

but all in all its sick lyrics, sick beets, and nice flow....

3.9/5 for amateur, i'll def cop it for 10$ or less
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac