Author Topic: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - Disc 1 and Disc 2- Download Full Album Now!  (Read 6307 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Infinite Album - "Meditations" - 1rst Solo Album - ***LEAKED HERE**
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2011, 07:14:41 PM »
damn after i started respecting you as a man after this great album you dropped, you do some hoe shit and delete posts...

thats cus i was just about to burn this and bump it in the ride

you can't be serious... I posted questions for the intro track/interview track I'm working on and then these clowns want to start a circus about me being an alias... that shit belongs in GSpot.  They can do it all day long there if they want.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2011, 07:43:47 PM »
LOL@IslamInevitible being infinite...read his rhymes and try tellin me theyre the same guy. any1 who actually thinks theyre the same person should slap themselves.

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »
So much for all that dignity talk....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 11:29:33 PM »
Looks like Brian called NIK.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »

^^^These are just the questions for the interview/intro track for the album.  I wrote them out on hear so that my friend could read them for the track.

So your "friend" is supposed to get on dubcc, read those questions and then record himself asking them?  Why wouldn't you just PM them to your "friend"?  Or if he's recording with you, surely you would just hand deliver the ?'s to him? 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2011, 06:45:35 PM »

^^^These are just the questions for the interview/intro track for the album.  I wrote them out on hear so that my friend could read them for the track.

So your "friend" is supposed to get on dubcc, read those questions and then record himself asking them?  Why wouldn't you just PM them to your "friend"?  Or if he's recording with you, surely you would just hand deliver the ?'s to him?  

no man, my friend was over at my house.  I didn't want to just write them on microsoft word or on paper, it's better to keep the idea's I'm working on all in one place, so you don't lose it.  I was already on dubcc showing him my joints for the album, and then I wrote the questions out on dubcc as a post so that they would be there.  And also as a discussion point if anyone else wanted to talk about them.  It will make more sense when I finish the intro/interview mix track that I made those questions for.

...for people that have been watching me at the forum it should make complete sense.  I always do editing over the forum for my songs in past threads.  They may just be random postings and then I just finish them later.  Or even in my Africa threads that were for my blog I would use them to jot down ideas.  Once they are posted here, it's another way to keep them somewhere that you can always access them from anywhere, even if you aren't at your own house or your own computer.

...I shouldn't have to be explaining all this for something that should be a non-issue.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:48:08 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2011, 06:53:03 AM »
say names of some standout tracks. though i think you´re a weird fucker i will give my neutral opinion but i don´t have time to listen to the whole thing

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »
say names of some standout tracks. though i think you´re a weird fucker i will give my neutral opinion but i don´t have time to listen to the whole thing

no thanks.. I don't really care to have you listen

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »

no thanks.. I don't really care to have you listen

you´re an asshole but i listen to music made by assholes all the time . music is music.
 i´m not gonna bash your songs even if i don´t like it, i´m not on some bandwagon shit. to be serious, i make music for a living and i can give you an honest opinion and i usually find something i like in a song i´m not feeling as a whole .

just name a few songs . don´t be scared.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Infinite- The Meditations- EP coming this Fall
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2011, 01:31:35 PM »
Artist:  Infinite
Song Title:  "Everyday Struggle (The Depression Track)"
Production:  Unknown
Album:  The Meditations EP
No Features

First leak to set the tone for the album...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/V08m7ca3ofk?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

"Everyday Struggle (The Depression Track)" by Infinite - just raw shit from the soul, one take that shit, no studio tricks, hip-hop began with poor people who didn't have money to buy instruments, and this album is just a raw expression of my soul; with this track being the most revealing in that it exposes the most vulnerable elements of my soul!  Hip-Hop catharsis...

since you were scared to name a good track from your album i decided to listen to this one out of curiosity . 

the beat was nice but it sounded like you were talking more than rapping, but after a while i felt like it suits you more  than trying to sound like a rapper . the spoken word thing you thought about could be your thing since you like to write a lot of words and rap might not be the way to say them.
  but you need to work on your delivery , learn to use your voice so you can bring out the full potential of your lyrics with changing your tone and such things.  this was a bit monotonic  because of that .  the part where you repeated something like "leave the bitch bleeding" or something stood out because you put some anger in it .

but not bad , do your thing .

see, that wasn´t so bad was it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite- The Meditations- EP coming this Fall
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2011, 01:58:01 PM »

since you were scared to name a good track from your album i decided to listen to this one out of curiosity . 

the beat was nice but it sounded like you were talking more than rapping, but after a while i felt like it suits you more  than trying to sound like a rapper . the spoken word thing you thought about could be your thing since you like to write a lot of words and rap might not be the way to say them.
  but you need to work on your delivery , learn to use your voice so you can bring out the full potential of your lyrics with changing your tone and such things.  this was a bit monotonic  because of that .  the part where you repeated something like "leave the bitch bleeding" or something stood out because you put some anger in it .

but not bad , do your thing .

see, that wasn´t so bad was it.

not bad, thanks for the review

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »
damn, homie, it's almost 2012.....time 2 leak the full album. 8)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2012, 11:29:47 AM »
damn, homie, it's almost 2012.....time 2 leak the full album. 8)

Is it leaking an album when no one gives a fuck about it ?

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »
What's with all this white women depression and evil shit? Sounds pretty ignorant.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2012, 01:39:50 PM »
What's with all this white women depression and evil shit? Sounds pretty ignorant.
the guy was in an arranged marriage

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.