Author Topic: Slaughterhouse album most underrated album of all time?  (Read 688 times)

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
Slaughterhouse album most underrated album of all time?
« on: July 06, 2011, 11:43:46 PM »
Smoke a joint, throw it in your ride and enjoy; that shit is fukn nice, all the beats are amazing n knock. The tracks are nice n simple with killer delivery and lyrics which is what makes it so good to listen to. Thank god there are artists like these guys around makin dope music 8)

Tha_Tactican

Re: Slaughterhouse album most underrated album of all time?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:06:25 AM »
Its a good album but most underrated album of all time??? not really.

U know u done opened up the floodgates for this album to get shitted on by some of the members here right??

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »
Its a good album but most underrated album of all time??? not really.

U know u done opened up the floodgates for this album to get shitted on by some of the members here right??

Word. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 05:39:14 AM »
its average at best

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 05:59:09 AM »
lol at most underrated of all time

kemizt

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 06:10:05 AM »
To me, it just wasn't very good. Got tired of it after a couple of spins already.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:04 AM »
lol at most underrated of all time

Invincible

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »
Yeah it's easily the most underrated album of all time.  It's not even close.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 10:49:42 AM »
Smoke a joint, throw it in your ride and enjoy; that shit is fukn nice, all the beats are amazing n knock. The tracks are nice n simple with killer delivery and lyrics which is what makes it so good to listen to. Thank god there are artists like these guys around makin dope music 8)

I appreciate your passion.  Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance or listen to it in the right environment as you did.  I just sampled some tracks over computer, and I wasn't really feeling it.  Also, that single turned me off.  But I'll give it another chance later.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
I wouldn't necessarily say most underrated of all time. But I continuously have this in my mp3 player. I was just listening to it on the way into work today. It's one of those albums you can just push play and listen through. Plus I really think I enjoy it the more I listen to it. Although I’d say if you’re not a fan of Slaughterhouse then of course you’re not going to be into it. 

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 01:18:25 PM »
I still love the album but it's not the most underrated at all. It appeals to a certain type of hip hop fan so to some it's going to be wack.

It's like this, a gucci mane fan will this this albums sucks I didn't like the production, and a slaughterhouse fan will say a gucci mane album sucks because the lyrics are trash.

It's just just two different perspectives from two very different tastes. So it can't be that underrated because it's a niche market. That's not to say some people don't enjoy both in my example because some people have eclectic taste. Like I can listen to jeezy then sh back to back and appreciate what both bring to the table.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »
I still love the album but it's not the most underrated at all. It appeals to a certain type of hip hop fan so to some it's going to be wack.

It's like this, a gucci mane fan will this this albums sucks I didn't like the production, and a slaughterhouse fan will say a gucci mane album sucks because the lyrics are trash.

It's just just two different perspectives from two very different tastes. So it can't be that underrated because it's a niche market. That's not to say some people don't enjoy both in my example because some people have eclectic taste. Like I can listen to jeezy then sh back to back and appreciate what both bring to the table.

+1, real talk