Author Topic: Had a dream Death Row bought the rights to George Clinton’s music  (Read 144 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Hey I know this one isn’t as good as my past dreams like Suge bakin in the kitchen—but hey—I don’t make this shit up, I can only write what I dream.

So I mustve been watching so many Reggie Wright interviews I was even having dreams of Death Row interviews.  So someone was talking about Death Row and the early days and they were quoted in my dream as sayin “Once we had the rights to George Clinton’s music we knew it was on”.  So it was like Michael Jackson owning the Beatles catalogue, in the dream Dre/Suge and Death Row actually owned the George Clinton and Parliment Funkadelic catalogue.

And so then some funky unheard Dre sample of "Atomic Dog/Who Am I” started playing in my dream with clips of early death row images Dre and Snoop Chronic and Doggystyle era

…anyway… sorry, that’s all I got for you this time.  Not that interesting I know, but at least it can be added to the archives of Infinites dubcc dream posts.  Thank you all for tuning in, see you next rhyme
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 12:38:09 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

Re: Had a dream Death Row bought the rights to George Clinton’s music
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 02:43:50 PM »
Lol

Sikotic™

Re: Had a dream Death Row bought the rights to George Clinton’s music
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 11:36:16 AM »
 :hmmm:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE