Author Topic: Is Cocaine Really The Product Of The DEVIL?  (Read 702 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Is Cocaine Really The Product Of The DEVIL?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »
I had a girl tell me that she categorizes weed in the same class as heroin.  I shoulda left her ass alone right then and there.

The states has it categorized the same as heroin. So she probably just believed her government lol

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 04:22:36 AM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Fire Box

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »
Only if you're Christian since Jesus talked about a devil more than any other religion in history. However, most othere religions smoked something to be enlightened by God and not the Devil. Haha.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »
Not sure I'd say it is from the devil but dat stuff is wicked.  Does major damage to the brain.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 10:03:50 PM »
The honorable Elijah said that man will only turn towards Allah after all else has failed.

In battling addiction people try everything from trading one addiction for another, to 12 step programs, mediation and so on... and only after all else has failed do they turn to Allah.

And Allah is the best cure for all addiction. 

Islam is not a spectator sport as is Christianity.  In Christianity you go to a concert every sunday morning and watch the Ministor and the choir perform.

But Islam on the other hand is an active program of praying and fasting and it is speach and action, and both group and individual.  Even the prayer one moves about for Allahs sake and stands and bends and prostrates for Allahs sake, working the muscles of the mind body and heart like a Yogi seeking to open up ones soul so that Allah might enter, and the mercy of Allah replaces the pangs of addiction.

The worst addiction is addiction to alcohol.  For Allah has specifically forbidden it in his book the Qu'ran.  But the important thing to remember is that its abolishment happened in stages.  Allah first took time to build the belief of Muhammads followers.  After their belief and practice was strengthened for 2 years he then made praying while drunk forbidden. Then after another 2 years he finally made it forbidden in total.   

He prepared peoples minds for it.  Once you've opened up to Allah then Allah fills your heart.  With Allah in ones heart and ones toungue wet with remembrence and praise for Allah there is no room left for addiction.

With prayer and fasting and reading of Qu'ran, Allah begins to become the eyes with which one see's, the ears with which one hears, and the feet unto which one walks.  And if you walk the length of a handspan to Allah the Allah runs to you with a fleetness of foot.

How is Allah seen in his creation?  Allah is present in each instance as one views the tree one knows Allah is its maker, and by reminding ourselves that Allah is the root one knows that joy and pain all come from the same source, and the high is no longer in the addiction but the high is in deep prayer and contemplation of Allah.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 01:52:21 AM »
Allah doesn't exist white boy

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 08:51:21 AM »
Infinite really toned the muslim stuff down during the last months, but now he is back in full effect since a few days. Writing essays all serious in nonsense topics and shit. Anyways, this thread has never really been ToT worthy, I thought it's okay since it will die soon enough, but now that it's back and most likely about to be spammed I'll close it..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin