Author Topic: Where's MDogg?  (Read 1355 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Where's MDogg?
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
MDogg.. you don’t know what freedom is... is someone has to make sacrifices to avoid a vaxx that is not freedom.  Freedom is when they are free to choose without facing negative repercussions as a result of their decision.  If you put a gun to my head and say “take the vaxx or die” that doesn’t mean I’m a free man because I had a choice whether to live or die

Bahahaha,

Then no where in the world is free. No where. There is negative repercussions for not being vaccinated, too some, they die. There is no way to make a decision and not have some sort of negative reaction to it. Oddly, the US has had forced vaccinations for other diseases before, so forcing vaccines on people wouldn’t be unusual for the US. Look, you talk freedom, name a place that’s free? You going to another nation, that has the repercussion of not seeing family, you could catch CoVID traveling, there are many things that could happen. Shit happens, it’s the way of the world. Saying you want freedom is to not understand freedom. We’ve NEVER had a completely free society in the world, ever. The closest we’ve had, they were free due to exploding slavery.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2021, 08:13:58 AM »
Bahahaha,

Then no where in the world is free. No where. There is negative repercussions for not being vaccinated, too some, they die. There is no way to make a decision and not have some sort of negative reaction to it. Oddly, the US has had forced vaccinations for other diseases before, so forcing vaccines on people wouldn’t be unusual for the US. Look, you talk freedom, name a place that’s free? You going to another nation, that has the repercussion of not seeing family, you could catch CoVID traveling, there are many things that could happen. Shit happens, it’s the way of the world. Saying you want freedom is to not understand freedom. We’ve NEVER had a completely free society in the world, ever. The closest we’ve had, they were free due to exploding slavery.

This is not your 1990's Democrat.  You guys used to argue over taxes and abortions, now you got a President mandating forced injections.

You've lost all concept of reality.  Freedom is choice.  To choose to do something or choose not to do something.  If you coerce someone by threatening them by financial loss then that is not freedom.  Loss of job, jail time, fines, this is all forced coercion.  Saying that someone has a choice because they could choose to go to jail is not what freedom means. 

I can't believe I even have to explain these things, but Democrats have totally sold out the country and themselves.  It's sad, because America is suffering, and you don't even realize you are a part of a Cult.  A fear and death Cult.

How do you know its a cult?  Because you aren't allowed to question it.  The whole point of Science is that you are allowed to question any hypothesis by way of the Scientific Method.   Democrats are banning and cancelling anyone who questions the Covid narrative.

Let's use an even more simple example.

Sccit can't go to a Lakers game unless he takes the vaxx.  Is he a free man if he can't even go to a fuccin Lakers game unless he takes a forced injection?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2021, 10:07:45 PM »
damn mdogg came back just to get sonned by infinite again.. weve come full circle

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2021, 03:35:44 AM »
Bahahaha,

:snoop:
I love you M Dogg, but nahh, fam.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE