Author Topic: Mother arrested for giving 4 year old son beer...  (Read 109 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Mother arrested for giving 4 year old son beer...
« on: July 23, 2011, 12:10:04 PM »
BRIDGEPORT -- A city woman was in custody after police said she forced her 4-year-old son to chug a bottle of beer and then gave her 10-month-old daughter beer and cocaine.

Juliette Dunn, 29, of Success Village, was charged with two counts of risk of injury to a child and two counts of second-degree assault and was being held in lieu of $100,000 bond. A female companion, 33-year-old Lisa Jefferson, was arrested on the same charges and also had a $100,000 bond.

According to police, officers were patrolling Success Village June 28 when they were waved down by a neighbor who complained that a mother was feeding her children beer on the playground.

Police said they spotted Dunn and Jefferson sitting at the playground, the young children on the ground next to them. As officers approached them, police said they spotted an empty 40-ounce bottle of Steel Reserve beer on the ground beside the boy. They said a baby bottle next to the baby contained a dark liquid that smelled strongly of an alcohol beverage. Dunn was identified as the children's mother.

Police said witnesses told them that Jefferson had handed the bottle of beer to the boy and ordered him to chug it. When he had finished it police said Jefferson called the boy an alcoholic.

Both children were taken to Bridgeport Hospital where police said both the boy and girl tested positive for alcohol and the 10-month-old also had cocaine in her system. While being examined, police said the 4-year-old told a social worker he likes, "Natural Ice beer, Budweiser beer, but didn't like the taste of Dog-Bite beer."

Police said Dunn told them Jefferson gives her son a bottle of beer everyday but she didn't know how her 10-month-old daughter tested positive for cocaine since she doesn't breast feed her.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Cops-Mom-gave-her-children-beer-and-cocaine-1529179.php#ixzz1SxPnSKXQ
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

when it rains it pours

Re: Mother arrested for giving 4 year old son beer...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »
wow dumbass fuckin bitch. just hang her dumbass instead of wasting more taxpayers money on her stupid ass

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
wow dumbass fuckin bitch. just hang her dumbass instead of wasting more taxpayers money on her stupid ass
A lotta fools need to be hanged, sterilized with force so they won't breed future ignorance.  I know this world is too evil for kids but this is too much.  You got losers murdering babies now, raping them even though they got hiv, putting them in mircowaves >:( drowing them so they'll stop crying.  I swear americans have been acting worse after 9/11. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
While being examined, police said the 4-year-old told a social worker he likes, "Natural Ice beer, Budweiser beer, but didn't like the taste of Dog-Bite beer."

^
lmao

--------------------

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »
LMAO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens