Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1330 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
When your cost of living is 77 percent HIGHER then the average in the COUNTRY your in one of the richest areas. Why do you so badly want to be something your not elior?

your an idiot, you cant compare socal to rest of the US like the states in the great planes and such. socals standard of living is higher than most places in the US

why do you keep implying to be an idiot? you know nothing, yet you keep talking saying nonsense.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Right vancouver is fucking sheltered. Maybe if I was born in northern Canada with the Eskimos you'd have a point. But Vancouver? LOL

i dont care, lol this had nothign to do with the point i made, just take the L and stop changin the subject

The fuck are you talking about? I was responding to elior calling Vancouver sheltered. Learn to read and comprehend before responding

Sccit

Name a rich suburb in the world that isn't close to a ghetto. Lol @ talking about property value.

ummm...most of the rich suburbs in the world are secluded from the hoods, u idiot.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
When your cost of living is 77 percent HIGHER then the average in the COUNTRY your in one of the richest areas. Why do you so badly want to be something your not elior?

county, u fucking idiot.....i know u can't spell, but u can't read either? c-o-u-n-t-y. smfh. why do u so badly wanna speak on places uv never been to so that u can ride dick, gaydc?

Again, it's country, not county. That article says county but I found the other fact on another page. Try again elior.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Name a rich suburb in the world that isn't close to a ghetto. Lol @ talking about property value.

ummm...most of the rich suburbs in the world are secluded from the hoods, u idiot.

They are " secluded" often gated in. Doesn't change the fact you can travel within a relatively short distance to find a ghetto.They don't have all the rich suburbs millions of miles away on some island idiot

Sccit

county, u fucking idiot.....i know u can't spell, but u can't read either? c-o-u-n-t-y. smfh. why do u so badly wanna speak on places uv never been to so that u can ride dick, gaydc?

Again, it's country, not county. That article says county but I found the other fact on another page. Try again elior.

LOL...post up that page then, u lyin sack of shit. woodland hills is not one of the richer cities in the country, you idiot. there are tons and tons of cities richer than woodland hills in SoCal alone. sad that i even have to discuss this in a thread about my music. smhx7497398

Sccit

They are " secluded" often gated in. Doesn't change the fact you can travel within a relatively short distance to find a ghetto.They don't have all the rich suburbs millions of miles away on some island idiot

no, idiot...cities like thousand oaks, agora, etc are not close to any hoods. stfu, ur soundin mad dumb right now...seriously, son, take the L and go find somethin else 2 ride dick over.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

LMAO @ it's right next to a ghetto. And??!! What that makes it less rich? Lmao.. Every rich place in the world is close to a ghetto. What a moronic reach.

you talked about property value first.

anyways, beverly hills, all of simi valley and moorpark, west hills, porter ranch.

you generalize alot, like an idiot. i dont know how you can make an asumption that every good neighborhood is next to  a ghetto.

like all canadians are fags? all canadians are wiggers? all canadians are pussies? stop generalizing im sure itll help you from lookin like an idiot in real life also.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LOL as if anyone cares about your music.

Anyway, I've wasted way too much time exposing all your lies and denials. I'm done destroying your thread and exposing you. Claim your virtual victory if you must, I made you look like an insecure loser, mission accomplished.If you want to call this is a win or loss, go ahead. Do what you need to appease yourself.   

I'll be back next time you post up your awful music to troll you some more  8)

Sccit

LOL as if anyone cares about your music.

Anyway, I've wasted way too much time exposing all your lies and denials. I'm done destroying your thread and exposing you. Claim your virtual victory if you must, I made you look like an insecure loser, mission accomplished.If you want to call this is a win or loss, go ahead. Do what you need to appease yourself.   

I'll be back next time you post up your awful music to troll you some more  8)

LOL, your trolling has backfired...i'm gettin mad views on youtube because this thread is blowin up, u bitch. and at the same time, u'v made urself out to look like a complete moron. i, personally, didn't even know you were THIS dumb. i'm sure some other peeps have taken notice, as well...better luck trolling riding dick next time around.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
yo, just peeped "Creepin", Sccit was flowing his ass off.  Roccy's spit was a good compliment but I like it when he comes a little more off the cuff than he did on this one, but still dope.  And also a lot of ya'll try to say Sccit raps about shit he doesn't do in his tracks but I've still yet to see it.  I mean, music is entertainment so it's all good if he stretches shit here and there, but for the most part dude keeps it real, I mean he was just speakin on daily life shit in Woodland Hills, just chillin, smokin.. keepin an eye out for the cops, keepin in low profile, but ready to stand up when necassary... also I appreciate the Sand Niggaz reference   8)   

When's the full mixtape droppin?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

^good looks. we got a full mix-tape on cd already, it's a 10 track EP...ima post it up as a zip file soon, but we're mainly focused on spreading it around on CD locally. we gave a copy to someone we know affiliated with Sony and they said they're feelin our shit a whole lot and that our shit could get big with the proper production team behind it. not keepin my fingers crossed or gettin my hopes up, but we're bout to burn a gang of of copies of this ish and spread it around the 818. we've improved with each track, so the next mixtape we drop should be on a whole nother level, considering this is our first recorded work since we were 14-15. we just gettin started, homie. pm me ur info so i can send u a copy with artwork, plus a few more copies to spread around KC. LAMB 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
^good looks. we got a full mix-tape on cd already, it's a 10 track EP...ima post it up as a zip file soon, but we're mainly focused on spreading it around on CD locally. we gave a copy to someone we know affiliated with Sony and they said they're feelin our shit a whole lot and that our shit could get big with the proper production team behind it. not keepin my fingers crossed or gettin my hopes up, but we're bout to burn a gang of of copies of this ish and spread it around the 818. we've improved with each track, so the next mixtape we drop should be on a whole nother level, considering this is our first recorded work since we were 14-15. we just gettin started, homie. pm me ur info so i can send u a copy with artwork, plus a few more copies to spread around KC. LAMB 8)

I already hit Roccy up with my info so he could send me some physical copies. Let us know how the feedback is once you start spreading it around the 818!  Maybe I can get out there a little later this year to land some spots on the second mixtape.  And don't forget your homie if Sony gets behind it I'm catchin the next train smokin out to LA 8) 8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

not really

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL @ "mad views on Youtube". 224? You know that Justin Bieber kid, who you love to compare me to? "Baby"? 589,479,483 views.

You're BLOWING up. :laugh: