Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1310 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ this immature kid's generic response of calling people stupid when they just shut him up.

How about you explain why you just called me "slow". & what exactly "didn't make any sense". I just re-read what I wrote. Everything seemed very clear & straight forward.

You love feedback, so give some back. :D

Sccit

lol @ this immature kid's generic response of calling people stupid when they just shut him up.

How about you explain why you just called me "slow". & what exactly "didn't make any sense". I just re-read what I wrote. Everything seemed very clear & straight forward.

You love feedback, so give some back. :D

how did any1 shut me up if i'm still talkin, u dumb bitch? you're slow because u say retarded shit...like, for instance... "you said ud be chill with people if they came to cali, but then u say ull stomp them out, ur a walkin contradiction nik heeheehee!"....no shit, of course i would be chill with peeps who didnt start shit, dumbfuck. thats my exact point...i dont start shit with people, because i'm not that type...but as soon as some1 says shit out of line to me, thats when the problems start. ur as dumb as a brick because instead of takin simple concepts for what they are, u try twisting them into these complex reasons for why it's okay to come up in my thread that i posted my music in to ride my dick....get it yet, idiot?

Sccit

btw, dont call me kid, u little shit... i was postin on this board when u were still a (self-admittedly) NSYNC+Britney Spears fan lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I mean, I'm not ashamed. I was like 10 years old. I'm not like you. I don't feel the need to lie about things that insecure people would be embarrassed about sharing. I know if I asked you who you grew up listening to, you'd say "Tupac & Biggie" because you're just too cool to listen to anyone else. You're six years older than me? So you were 16 when I was 10? & you're acting like I should feel ashamed of listening to a popular group that was targeted for that age group? That's like me shitting on some 10 year old now saying he's gay for listening to Justin Bieber.

But lol @ calling me dumb, then saying I'm dumb because I make things "complex". What kind of oxymoron is that?

& I call you a kid because you act like one. You act like you're 15 years old & you want everyone to think highly of you & you try so hard, yet fail harder.

& that's not what I said. Now you're just twisting my words after calling me out on twisting yours you, "walking contradiction". You straight up said four posts ago "nobody in real life would say shit to my face" (because of your connects or whatever). So since "NOBODY HAS SAID SHIT" (your words), where have you gotten the shit thrown at you to fight somebody? You just said nobody has & you wouldn't start shit for the fuck of it...that's not twisting anything. That's just understanding what you said.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh & lmfao @ telling Jay to see your uncle in Cali. Let's just take a hypothetical. What would your uncle do? Shoot him where he stands? Have somebody kill him? First of all, that's some pussy shit pulling a gun & killing a man because you can't handle the truth about you. Secondly, if he had somebody else do it, like yourself, that just shows you can't handle your own shit & need somebody to help you.

But that was a hypothetical. In reality, your uncle probably wouldn't do anything. Considering Jay isn't fucking up your families illegal activities, just talking shit, if you knew ANYTHING about the mafia, you don't go out of your way to kill every last prick that says something about you. You just keep the killing to a minimum & would kill those who posed a legitimate threat to your operation. How old is your uncle? Pushing 50? Over already? Maybe he'd attempt to fight him or have someone in your family fight him. But murder him? Not a shot.

Sccit

lol@the essays

at least when i write paragraphs, i write them about myself....spare urself the time and just write a book on me, bieber. good lord.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man I don't get into all this back and forth forum shit, but NIKCC you're coming off like a real faggot right now. Claiming you're gangster because of your families history not your own and that your Uncle is gonna get people killed? C'mon son fall back your playing yourself. If this was real life I have no doubt you'd get slapped for all that shit talk. I could give a fuck if your Uncle "has people killed with the click of his fingers" ::), stand on your own two how old are you 5?

Your raps aren't the wackest shit in the world but their nothing special at all, and the shit your saying makes your music even cornier.

Sccit

Man I don't get into all this back and forth forum shit, but NIKCC you're coming off like a real faggot right now. Claiming you're gangster because of your families history not your own and that your Uncle is gonna get people killed? C'mon son fall back your playing yourself. If this was real life I have no doubt you'd get slapped for all that shit talk. I could give a fuck if your Uncle "has people killed with the click of his fingers" ::), stand on your own two how old are you 5?

Your raps aren't the wackest shit in the world but their nothing special at all, and the shit your saying makes your music even cornier.

dude came in here to call me a "jew", I posted up a picture of a klan member to show what his words look like in image form...he proceeded to say that the klan member would kill me and rape me. i replied that his background is probably klan members, while my background is the jewish mafia...he proceeded to say i was lyin, i then provided proof...i never claimed i was gangster because of that or anything relatively close. he claimed i was lying when i compared our backgrounds, and i proved him wrong...i also never said my uncle would get him killed, i said that if he said the same shit about my family to me in reality that he would get dealt with. i dunno if uv been around these forums, but these punks mufuckaz riding my nuts in here have been postin up pics of my family members and other shit off of their facebook pages and talkin mad shit for years now...in my family tardition, if that happened with people we knew in reality, they'd get dealt with, simple as that. since he's doin it online with a screen to hide behind, he's safe...nothin bitchmade about speakin the truth, son. i tell it like it is.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If that's the case your showing your weakness by feeding into their bullshit, if this was real life for sure smash dukes head in, but the fact is your never gonna see these people so why waste energy responding. That's my 2 cents, I'll let you kids get back to it.

Sccit

If that's the case your showing your weakness by feeding into their bullshit, if this was real life for sure smash dukes head in, but the fact is your never gonna see these people so why waste energy responding. That's my 2 cents, I'll let you kids get back to it.

honestly, i feel where ur comin from...but the fact that this thread is getting this many replies from the dickriders is good for me cuz it keeps the thread at the top=more views for me.. so i go along with it, since these back-and-forth flamewars are actually generating more views for the music. other than that, ur right, it's pretty dumb of me to feed into their bullshit, and i can see how it makes me look bad...but i could really care less, as long as this thread stays on top.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u guys are 2 much lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOLOLOL @ "I just go along with it for views". That's why you do it in every single thread you're a part of right? No matter which "groupie dickrider" it is, no matter which topic it's about. You're always defending yourself.

I mean that's why you dug up that video I posted of that white girl rapping, right? Because that would help your views here, right? lmao. & I posted that video over a month ago. So, that didn't take you no two clicks of the mouse. Shows you've been sitting up looking for whatever you could, like I'm suppose to be upset. But knowing your lying bullshit, you'll just say, "No, I just happened to click page 16 & it just appeared in my face. Took thirty seconds". Fuckin' herb lmao.

Sccit

LOLOLOL @ "I just go along with it for views". That's why you do it in every single thread you're a part of right? No matter which "groupie dickrider" it is, no matter which topic it's about. You're always defending yourself.

I mean that's why you dug up that video I posted of that white girl rapping, right? Because that would help your views here, right? lmao. & I posted that video over a month ago. So, that didn't take you no two clicks of the mouse. Shows you've been sitting up looking for whatever you could, like I'm suppose to be upset. But knowing your lying bullshit, you'll just say, "No, I just happened to click page 16 & it just appeared in my face. Took thirty seconds". Fuckin' herb lmao.

young biebs, notice how this is the only thread i'm active in......don't lie, u woke up this morning and rushed to see the new replies in this thread. ur obsession is scary.

btw, dont flatter urself... i searched kreayshawn to see what peeps on this site thought of her garbage and then i saw your fruity ass prasin her lmao. actually took less than 30 seconds, bieber.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Elior, your music is corny, your corny and your family is full of certified faggots.

Pay for my plane ticket, I'll gladly come down and breathe in the polluted smog you call air and slap you out in front of a camera for all of dubcc to see.but I'm not spending hundreds of dollars just to beat up some Kate moss built homo