Author Topic: Funky West Coast Ish.... LAMB is "Creepin"+"Man's World" (REPLY 2 BEYONCE)  (Read 1303 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

kids lol  ;D  

Sccit

Quit speaking on how nimas coming, jew

ok

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
That guy would break your fraile body in two. And then rape you. Of course the maimon brothers love dick in the ass so I'm sure you'll love it

Sccit

That guy would break your fraile body in two. And then rape you. Of course the maimon brothers love dick in the ass so I'm sure you'll love it

lol@you lookin up 2 that guy...thats your background

this is mine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_organized_crime

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lmao. Right elior.  ::)

Sccit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Funny how even if his "background" was some mafia shit, he doesn't rap about it. He raps about eating people alive lmao.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
its not bad NikCC
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

mrtonguetwista

lololol

Sccit

Funny how even if his "background" was some mafia shit, he doesn't rap about it. He raps about eating people alive lmao.

actually, i do rap about it... i havent posted all my tracks on here. thanks for takin the time to analyze my lyrics, though, groupie. keep up the good work.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
We don't believe you elior. Just like all that positive feedback you get at other forums for your music right? Rofl.

Sccit

We don't believe you elior. Just like all that positive feedback you get at other forums for your music right? Rofl.

lol@"we don't believe u" (separately laughing at you using "we", because u feel like ur part of a gang when u post on here lmao)...there's nothing 2 lie about. my uncles name is in the credits as an executive producer, and the synopsis says the movie is about his life, retard. get one of my stalkers 2 research it.

thanks for unintentionally telling me u think i'm cool, though. 8) what a dumb dickrider.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:00:09 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

its not bad NikCC

good looks on check it out 8) which track u like better?

Triple OG Rapsodie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1730294/

Your uncle being a hustler says nothing about you. That's like saying Snoop's kids have street cred.

Sccit

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1730294/

Your uncle being a hustler says nothing about you. That's like saying Snoop's kids have street cred.

just sayin, i grew up around organized crime ... it's not just my uncle, it's all my family. were a huge fam and we've all got each others back. if my uncle knew the shit gaydc says about my fam on here, he'd have him dead in the snap of a finger (assuming gaydc wasn't just some online nerd from canada and was someone who i interacted with in reality).. thats why his tough KKK talk is not really phasin' anyone.