Author Topic: Jay-Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne (Album Discussion)  (Read 11546 times)

The Predator

Re: Jay-Z & Kanye West-Watch The Throne (Album Discussion)
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2011, 03:36:06 PM »
Skimmed through it and sounded just like how i had imagined. Experimental, auto-tune etc...wacknes.

West best production used to them sped-up samples.

Well at least him and Jay put out albums for their fans. Whilst Dr Dre...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BekpL8ndmhk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BekpL8ndmhk</a>

LOL. When they asked Joell "Well then who wrote that?", he shoulda said Joe Budden. That woulda been classic.

those guys are so pussy when it comes to talking about music.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2011, 11:19:40 PM »
^I don't blame them. We all saw how you old niggas bugged out when Joe said shit about Wu.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
^I don't blame them. We all saw how you old niggas bugged out when Joe said shit about Wu.

Homeboy chose to mention Meth in a contest with "rappers" like Soulja Boy and Flo Rida. Does that make sense you to you? Why would he bring up a guy who didn't even have a record out at the time? Fact is these dudes are too afraid to go at anyone who sells records. Budden saw that Meth hadn't dropped shit in years and decided to run his mouth selectively.  I guarantee you if Meth were still selling records he wouldn't have brought up his name.

Now nothing would be wrong with that if it weren't for the fact that these are the guys claiming hip hop sucks right now, no one can fuck with them, and that they are the ones bringing real music back. You know, that "real music" from the 90s that we all love, basically that music that Wu Tang and Meth were putting out. Get my point yet? But instead of pointing out the current popular rappers who "can't fuck with them" (which should be required if you're calling yourself the best in the game), Budden is bringing up names more known for their 90s work. Shit makes no sense until you realize he's just a big pussy. Notice how quickly he recanted his words once he realized that Meth still had somewhat of a fanbase.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2011, 11:55:05 PM »
I think dissing the same group of guys is boring. & lets say a full on Rap war broke out between BrickSquad & Slaughterhouse. There is no benefit because who are they rapping against? Being as good as they are & dissing those artists is like bragging you fucked up a ten year old Asian girl.

As for the list, he just said he was better than him. & "anyone who disagrees can battle me". Nobody even attempted lol.

& let's not act like Jay-Z isn't regarded higher than Method Man. So to the eyes of the public, him (or Slaughterhouse) dissing Jay-Z again would be even worse. Then for people my age & younger, Kanye is one of the top people in the current game. They gained so many fans with Em, why try to lose them?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2011, 01:09:24 AM »
I think dissing the same group of guys is boring. & lets say a full on Rap war broke out between BrickSquad & Slaughterhouse. There is no benefit because who are they rapping against? Being as good as they are & dissing those artists is like bragging you fucked up a ten year old Asian girl.

As for the list, he just said he was better than him. & "anyone who disagrees can battle me". Nobody even attempted lol.

& let's not act like Jay-Z isn't regarded higher than Method Man. So to the eyes of the public, him (or Slaughterhouse) dissing Jay-Z again would be even worse. Then for people my age & younger, Kanye is one of the top people in the current game. They gained so many fans with Em, why try to lose them?

If they truly feel hip hop is dead and its because of certain artists then they should be going at those targets. They are simply too pussy to go at someone who is successful in the game, for fear of pissing off mainstream fans. That kills the whole idea of their whole movement of being the hottest spitters in the game who will slaughter anyone. That kills their whole fuck the mainstream for being wack movement. Wasn't that the point of calling themselves Slaughterhouse? If these guys were calling themselves "The niggas who can rap but are too pussy to slaughter anyone" then I wouldn't have an issue. Other rappers have proven themselves. Canibus went at LL Cool J. 50 went at Ja didn't he? Niggas need to change their name to Pussyhouse.

They built their whole reputation as these hot spitters who got screwed by labels and are now saying "fuck you" to mainstream hip hop. But they're just proving themselves to be whores to the industry like everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:11:45 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »
lol....pussyhouse.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »

Because nobody cares

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »

Because nobody cares

They just know he lyrically rips people.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »

Because nobody cares

no.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2011, 03:35:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BoEKWtgJQAU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BoEKWtgJQAU</a>

What are the symbols on the US flag in the background, instead of the stars?

just stars.

Woops lol, cheers :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2011, 03:49:28 PM »

Because nobody cares

no.

yes.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2011, 07:00:19 PM »

Because nobody cares

no.

yes.

lolz.

name who he has lyrically "ripped"

im pretty sure the swagalicious lil b handed it to him didnt he?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2011, 09:46:06 PM »

Because nobody cares

no.

yes.

lolz.

name who he has lyrically "ripped"

im pretty sure the swagalicious lil b handed it to him didnt he?

He's ripped everyone & can rip anyone.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: August 15, 2011, 09:22:14 AM »

Because nobody cares

no.
Cause he sucks & is a nobody. Is that hard to understand?? What was his 2nd single from that album (whats it called) on Def Jam??