Author Topic: Dubcnn: Clinton Wayne Returns With "Natural Born Star" Ft. Major James (Audio)  (Read 109 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's been a minute since we had an update on Barstow, CA's own King of the Desert Clinton Wayne! After going through several hard hitting family tragedies and working his way through his trials and tribulations, Wayne hit me up the other day, officially announcing that he's actively making music again.

He's currently working on his album "Bi-Polar" and sent over a single off the album called "Natural Born Star", which features Major James and was produced by Tariq.

Clinton Wayne - Natural Born Star (ft. Major James)

Clinton Wayne is also working on a yet-to-be-titled project that will be entirely produced by his long time producer and friend F Major, who handled most of the production on Clinton's first projects "Tsoul Ghetto" and "Regal Music".

Look out for more updates on Clinton Wayne soon, until then check out AlTruWest.com and ClintonWayne.com. Oh yeah, did I mention that he's a free agent?

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
 8) Dope Track! It's Good To Hear Some New Music From Clinton Wayne!! Bars Still On Point!! Dope Beat!! Thanx For The Drop!!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good song....what is dudes best mixtape?
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
"Tsoul Ghetto" & "Regal Muzik" Are BOTH Dope!! Get'em Both!! You Won't Be Disappointed!!

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
Appreciate The Luv Yall... Also Peep The Desert Eagle Pre Release On Www.clintonwayne.com.... and D/l it for free... Just a bunch of leaked tracks, none on the real album, but ft, XL Middleton, Dr.Stank, Mistah Fab, Dirty Birdy, Coolwadda aka Coolie High, Sly Boogy, Quiccshott, Young Sau, Mash and More... Prod by Dae One, Xl Middleton, Ben Franklin, Ciscoe N More... Appreciate Thw Luv