Author Topic: Ja Rule gets 28 months in jail for not paying taxes  (Read 319 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

Re: Ja Rule gets 28 months in jail for not paying taxes
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »
I saw a list of celebs who owe the most taxes and ja rule was nowhere near being first. Wtf?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »
I saw a list of celebs who owe the most taxes and ja rule was nowhere near being first. Wtf?
Probably couldn't afford to pay the penalities. Nobody should get locked up for over two years for some shit like that but there is no fucking with the IRS. They just don't give a shit. They'll crush anyone to prove a point.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:22:22 PM »
Probably couldn't afford to pay the penalities. Nobody should get locked up for over two years for some shit like that but there is no fucking with the IRS. They just don't give a shit. They'll crush anyone to prove a point.

People get locked up for stealing shit worth a lot less than a milli.  Ja should of handled his business correctly

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 07:29:45 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:17 PM »
good...this news is almost as great as the news that he wouldnt make it to kday's krush groove. ja rule=one of the forefather's of the "death of hip-hop" tribe.

btw, stop changin ur name n just keep it crack wilson..

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 12:27:39 AM »
this is gonna be Hard Time for him because he's pampered himself over these past yrs. i mean to start, the absence of the protein shake's before and after his bow flex session will affect him most.  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

ABN

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
he´ll only have to do a couple of more months then what he was sentenced to for his gun charge so it´s not a big deal.

doggfather

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 05:01:48 AM »
anotha idiot.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 11:00:57 AM »