Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5546 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2011, 10:35:17 PM »
He actually answered that question about that, Hack.

He said (& I quote) "I'm not linking you to the forum so you guys can all run there & give me a bad name". So not only is he insecure about his E-rep. But Mr. 75,000 posts is posting on multiple forums. He's the coolest individual on this forum, hands down.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2011, 10:36:05 PM »

for the record, id bloody both u fags, 2-on-1. i got a question for u, though, crack.. when's the last time u been in a fight n what was the outcome? cant wait 2 hear this one...

LMAO  so this is your super duper question you accused me of dodging after you dodged the questions about other forums actually LIKING your rap as you claimed?

shit my last fight was in middle school and I left the kid with a broken nose  (his nose was almost as big as yours, so I'm not bragging like I'm some big shot as you would if you ever won at something)

now go wax your eyebrows youngin
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2011, 10:36:37 PM »

He said (& I quote) "I'm not linking you to the forum so you guys can all run there & give me a bad name". So not only is he insecure about his E-rep. But Mr. 75,000 posts is posting on multiple forums. He's the coolest individual on this forum, hands down.

I expect him to register 10 names at some forum and post some shit dated July 23rd lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »

lmao@this dumb kid dissin some1 for their post count...u average 13 posts a day, faggot. step ur shit-talkin game up. gaydc owns u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »
1. You're full name is Elior Maimon.
2. You live in Woodland Hills, California.
3. You used to date a fat ass, ugly as fuck bitch named Natalie.
4. Your mother's name is Orit Maimon & she's GORGEOUS.
5. Your brother Eden is a flaming homosexual, yet somehow manlier than you.

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

LOL...look at ur facts. ur dissin my name, on some elementary shit, ur dissin where i live, when it's the shit, ur dissin me for some1 i dated in the past, who you've never met, you're dissin my mom cuz she's a model, while urs is a crackhead, and ur dissin my brother, when i'm dissin YOU. you lose again, kiddo. anyways, my facts about u were 100% true...if not, tell me which fact was off? i'd love 2 hear this....btw, i've never met a woman in my life who would fuck justin bieber. yea, maybe they'd say he's cut in an "adorable little kid" sorta way, but lmao@thinkin that a real woman would actually look twice in ur direction. u look like a fuckin gay little lesbian, bro. i'm not just sayin it cuz were beefin...u just do. i know for a fact a real woman would look at u and laugh in ur face if u ever tried gettin at her. on everything.

I wasn't dissing anything...insecure fuck. I was simply pointing out that we all know real things about you. We could nearly write a book about you. Meanwhile you say "you're gay", "he's gay", "he's a faggot". You don't know anything about anyone here. Maybe some older member here. But certainly not anybody who you're currently angry at. & what kind of "real women" do you know? Natalie? LOL. Thank God, then.

Everything you said about me was your, biased AS FUCK opinion. I guess the only thing I can say you were right about is me popping my collar. However, if one picture determines what I do everyday, I guess we can all say you wear red paint or whatever what mask looking thing on your face was. You lose, child.

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »

for the record, id bloody both u fags, 2-on-1. i got a question for u, though, crack.. when's the last time u been in a fight n what was the outcome? cant wait 2 hear this one...

LMAO  so this is your super duper question you accused me of dodging after you dodged the questions about other forums actually LIKING your rap as you claimed?

shit my last fight was in middle school and I left the kid with a broken nose  (his nose was almost as big as yours, so I'm not bragging like I'm some big shot as you would if you ever won at something)

now go wax your eyebrows youngin

LOL...point proven, u fuckin dickless bitch. dont talk about people smashin faces in when the last time been in a fight was before u hit puberty lmao

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:12 PM »

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

LOL...look at ur facts. ur dissin my name, on some elementary shit, ur dissin where i live, when it's the shit, ur dissin me for some1 i dated in the past, who you've never met, you're dissin my mom cuz she's a model, while urs is a crackhead, and ur dissin my brother, when i'm dissin YOU. you lose again, kiddo. anyways, my facts about u were 100% true...if not, tell me which fact was off? i'd love 2 hear this....btw, i've never met a woman in my life who would fuck justin bieber. yea, maybe they'd say he's cut in an "adorable little kid" sorta way, but lmao@thinkin that a real woman would actually look twice in ur direction. u look like a fuckin gay little lesbian, bro. i'm not just sayin it cuz were beefin...u just do. i know for a fact a real woman would look at u and laugh in ur face if u ever tried gettin at her. on everything.

I wasn't dissing anything...insecure fuck. I was simply pointing out that we all know real things about you. We could nearly write a book about you. Meanwhile you say "you're gay", "he's gay", "he's a faggot". You don't know anything about anyone here. Maybe some older member here. But certainly not anybody who you're currently angry at. & what kind of "real women" do you know? Natalie? LOL. Thank God, then.

Everything you said about me was your, biased AS FUCK opinion. I guess the only thing I can say you were right about is me popping my collar. However, if one picture determines what I do everyday, I guess we can all say you wear red paint or whatever what mask looking thing on your face was. You lose, child.

i know a whole lot of real women...grown women. women who would laugh at u if u and ur crew of whiteboy fags walked past them at the mall. and like i've said before, u know just as much about me as i do about u. lmao@thinkin u have some sorta upper-hand because u know my full name and where i live. btw, guaranteed me at age 16 (red paint on halloween pic) was twice the man u are currently...thats another fact, biebs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
I actually hit puberty a few years prior but nice try Elinor.....I'm sure it took you until atleast high school

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »

lmao@this dumb kid dissin some1 for their post count...u average 13 posts a day, faggot. step ur shit-talkin game up. gaydc owns u.

13 a day? Think about how quick 13 posts go by. In a matter of 20 minutes I can make 13 posts. That's out of my entire day. But let's not talk about the irrelevant. Let's just continue laughing my ass off @ you not speaking on on being called out for being embarrassed if we shitted on you on another forum.

Which, I honestly don't believe. Because I know how insecure you are. You'd post the links in the blink of an eye if it meant people "praising" your rapping.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »
NIK used to average 25 posts per day, he is not one to talk

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »

i know a whole lot of real women...grown women. women who would laugh at u if u and ur crew of whiteboy fags walked past them at the mall. and like i've said before, u know just as much about me as i do about u. lmao@thinkin u have some sorta upper-hand because u know my full name and where i live. btw, guaranteed me at age 16 (red paint on halloween pic) was twice the man u are currently...thats another fact, biebs.

I know you're going to follow this post up with a "I fucked 30 year old bitches on the reg". But I'm 18. I would hope the grow women you know wouldn't be interested in someone years younger than them. How you sound right now? & sorry, chief. I guess you just wear red paint on your face everyday.

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
I actually hit puberty a few years prior but nice try Elinor.....I'm sure it took you until atleast high school

point still stands, u gutless bitch...i guarantee some1 has talked shit to ur goofy lookin ass since then, and what did u most likely do? back down....because ur a coward and a scary bitch, and it's obvious....why else would u ride dick on an internet forum? men don't do that, crack. only lil boys, like cham, bitter-at-life dudes, like gaydc, and gutless cowards, such as urself.

Sccit

« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »
NIK used to average 25 posts per day, he is not one to talk

why must u lie 2 feel better about urself?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2011, 10:49:44 PM »
NIK, you're 24. Get a job.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2011, 10:52:06 PM »

point still stands, u gutless bitch...i guarantee some1 has talked shit to ur goofy lookin ass since then, and what did u most likely do? back down....because ur a coward and a scary bitch, and it's obvious....why else would u ride dick on an internet forum? men don't do that, crack. only lil boys, like cham, bitter-at-life dudes, like gaydc, and gutless cowards, such as urself.

actually NIK unlike you I'm not an asshole to people so I don't gain too many enemies.

keep trying though.