Author Topic: Sikotic is this true?  (Read 5543 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Sikotic is this true?
« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2011, 01:41:07 PM »
1. You're full name is Elior Maimon.
2. You live in Woodland Hills, California.
3. You used to date a fat ass, ugly as fuck bitch named Natalie.
4. Your mother's name is Orit Maimon & she's GORGEOUS.
5. Your brother Eden is a flaming homosexual, yet somehow manlier than you.

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

LOL...look at ur facts. ur dissin my name, on some elementary shit, ur dissin where i live, when it's the shit, ur dissin me for some1 i dated in the past, who you've never met, you're dissin my mom cuz she's a model, while urs is a crackhead, and ur dissin my brother, when i'm dissin YOU. you lose again, kiddo. anyways, my facts about u were 100% true...if not, tell me which fact was off? i'd love 2 hear this....btw, i've never met a woman in my life who would fuck justin bieber. yea, maybe they'd say he's cut in an "adorable little kid" sorta way, but lmao@thinkin that a real woman would actually look twice in ur direction. u look like a fuckin gay little lesbian, bro. i'm not just sayin it cuz were beefin...u just do. i know for a fact a real woman would look at u and laugh in ur face if u ever tried gettin at her. on everything.

I wasn't dissing anything...insecure fuck. I was simply pointing out that we all know real things about you. We could nearly write a book about you. Meanwhile you say "you're gay", "he's gay", "he's a faggot". You don't know anything about anyone here. Maybe some older member here. But certainly not anybody who you're currently angry at. & what kind of "real women" do you know? Natalie? LOL. Thank God, then.

Everything you said about me was your, biased AS FUCK opinion. I guess the only thing I can say you were right about is me popping my collar. However, if one picture determines what I do everyday, I guess we can all say you wear red paint or whatever what mask looking thing on your face was. You lose, child.

i know a whole lot of real women...grown women. women who would laugh at u if u and ur crew of whiteboy fags walked past them at the mall. and like i've said before, u know just as much about me as i do about u. lmao@thinkin u have some sorta upper-hand because u know my full name and where i live. btw, guaranteed me at age 16 (red paint on halloween pic) was twice the man u are currently...thats another fact, biebs.

I know you're going to follow this post up with a "I fucked 30 year old bitches on the reg". But I'm 18. I would hope the grow women you know wouldn't be interested in someone years younger than them. How you sound right now? & sorry, chief. I guess you just wear red paint on your face everyday.

lol there's no way a grown woman would want anything to do with Nik. What's he going to do, wow them with stories about how much kush he smokes and how many bitches he fucks?

Sccit

« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2011, 03:03:05 PM »
Nikki, you had 36,000 posts OUTSIDE OF THE GSPOT SECTION

in the gspot, where you posted the most, you had atleast another 10,000 if not much more.

too bad your hackers deleted your account so we can't read the stats

Crack, u dumb bitch, if u posted here since 2001, u'd have more posts than that lmao....you've posted here since '07 and have nearly 16,000. Do the math, idiot.

also, G-Spot posts used to count for the first few years.

Sccit

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2011, 03:06:05 PM »
1. You're full name is Elior Maimon.
2. You live in Woodland Hills, California.
3. You used to date a fat ass, ugly as fuck bitch named Natalie.
4. Your mother's name is Orit Maimon & she's GORGEOUS.
5. Your brother Eden is a flaming homosexual, yet somehow manlier than you.

Now that's five facts. Indisputably true. Not like your "dream facts" about me. We all see through your fakeness. You're just making shit up about me, hence why you don't offend me. When I call you a "kid" you actually get pissed. When you call me a lesbian I laugh because it's hilarious how you're judging my looks & because I know it works for women, so call me what you'd like...lol.

LOL...look at ur facts. ur dissin my name, on some elementary shit, ur dissin where i live, when it's the shit, ur dissin me for some1 i dated in the past, who you've never met, you're dissin my mom cuz she's a model, while urs is a crackhead, and ur dissin my brother, when i'm dissin YOU. you lose again, kiddo. anyways, my facts about u were 100% true...if not, tell me which fact was off? i'd love 2 hear this....btw, i've never met a woman in my life who would fuck justin bieber. yea, maybe they'd say he's cut in an "adorable little kid" sorta way, but lmao@thinkin that a real woman would actually look twice in ur direction. u look like a fuckin gay little lesbian, bro. i'm not just sayin it cuz were beefin...u just do. i know for a fact a real woman would look at u and laugh in ur face if u ever tried gettin at her. on everything.

I wasn't dissing anything...insecure fuck. I was simply pointing out that we all know real things about you. We could nearly write a book about you. Meanwhile you say "you're gay", "he's gay", "he's a faggot". You don't know anything about anyone here. Maybe some older member here. But certainly not anybody who you're currently angry at. & what kind of "real women" do you know? Natalie? LOL. Thank God, then.

Everything you said about me was your, biased AS FUCK opinion. I guess the only thing I can say you were right about is me popping my collar. However, if one picture determines what I do everyday, I guess we can all say you wear red paint or whatever what mask looking thing on your face was. You lose, child.

i know a whole lot of real women...grown women. women who would laugh at u if u and ur crew of whiteboy fags walked past them at the mall. and like i've said before, u know just as much about me as i do about u. lmao@thinkin u have some sorta upper-hand because u know my full name and where i live. btw, guaranteed me at age 16 (red paint on halloween pic) was twice the man u are currently...thats another fact, biebs.

I know you're going to follow this post up with a "I fucked 30 year old bitches on the reg". But I'm 18. I would hope the grow women you know wouldn't be interested in someone years younger than them. How you sound right now? & sorry, chief. I guess you just wear red paint on your face everyday.

lol there's no way a grown woman would want anything to do with Nik. What's he going to do, wow them with stories about how much kush he smokes and how many bitches he fucks?

lmao youre talkin to an 18 year old kid who looks like Justin Bieber....when I was 21-22, I was actually seein a 30 year old bitch who was all up on my nuts for quite some time. that bitch STILL aint over me. real spit. moral of the story, don't make up shit when u don't know shit. makes u look ignorant.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:13:02 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2011, 03:24:21 PM »
LOL. I called he would say he got with a 30 year old. :laugh:

But lol @ telling Rapsodie "don't make up shit", yet you've created an alternate life for me in your head, ya herb.

Sccit

« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2011, 03:29:30 PM »

But lol @ telling Rapsodie "don't make up shit", yet you've created an alternate life for me in your head, ya herb.

everything i spit is truth...what alternate life did i create for you? if i say u look like a lesbian, it's because i really think u do, not because i'm "makin things up".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »

everything i spit is truth...what alternate life did i create for you? if i say u look like a lesbian, it's because i really think u do, not because i'm "makin things up".

Except in your raps lol.

You've made up so many false things about me. The gayest shit about you is if I had your back against everyone, you'd say I'm a "decent looking dude" or some homo shit like that. It's just the kind of person you are. If you're willing to judge my looks negatively, it means if you saw the right guy, you'd judge him positively. :-X

I only "look like a lesbian" because you're mad as fuck I'm making you look like a moron in front of people you strive to gain acceptance from. Fact.

Sccit

« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »

Except in your raps lol.

You've made up so many false things about me. The gayest shit about you is if I had your back against everyone, you'd say I'm a "decent looking dude" or some homo shit like that. It's just the kind of person you are. If you're willing to judge my looks negatively, it means if you saw the right guy, you'd judge him positively. :-X

I only "look like a lesbian" because you're mad as fuck I'm making you look like a moron in front of people you strive to gain acceptance from. Fact.

dude, u look like the kids that me and roccy punk at the park when we go play ball...i would never say ur decent lookin, if u didn't ride my nuts, i just wouldn't say shit...real spit. you dont only look like a lesbian because you ride my nuts, that's what u actually look like. if i didnt have a problem with u, i wouldn't feel the need to point it out, no doubt, but it doesn't change the fact.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »
LOL. So you do start shit? Can you pick a story already? Fake ass nigga lmao.

But more importantly, lol @ posting pictures of Eden's friends that you skeem on the low. :-X

Sccit

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »

But more importantly, lol @ posting pictures of Eden's friends that you skeem on the low. :-X

yea..i skeem on lesbians. strong comeback, kid.

and wtf do u mean pick a story? "fake ass nigga"?? smh@ted for havin ur back when ur pale honkey ass talks like that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2011, 03:53:11 PM »

and wtf do u mean pick a story? "fake ass nigga"?? smh@ted for havin ur back when ur pale honkey ass talks like that.

You said "I never start shit in person. I'm just not that kind of person". Now you're picking on kids that look like your own brother.

& Ted knows it's a joke. Only your hating ass takes it seriously. Look how low you've come. You're telling me how to speak. & more importantly, you want Ted to side against me because you're angry the Dubcc community sees the bitch in you. Pathetic, broseph.

Tell me though, NIK. Do I type like a crip? Because you know crips. YOU KNOW how crips type! LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »

You said "I never start shit in person. I'm just not that kind of person". Now you're picking on kids that look like your own brother.

& Ted knows it's a joke. Only your hating ass takes it seriously. Look how low you've come. You're telling me how to speak. & more importantly, you want Ted to side against me because you're angry the Dubcc community sees the bitch in you. Pathetic, broseph.

Tell me though, NIK. Do I type like a crip? Because you know crips. YOU KNOW how crips type! LOL.

no...u type like a little kid who hasn't hit puberty and is tryna prove his place amongst the grown folks by bandwaggon nutridin, since u think thats what is looked upon as "cool" by the "dubcc community". like i said, see-through.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
"grown folks". Nigga this is the internet. You're a mess, child.

But again LOL @ dodging you saying you never start shit & now you suddenly do. Lame.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
if u posted here since 2001, u'd have more posts than that

let's see

you posted from 2001-2009 with either 36 or 39 thousand posts.  let's just say 36 to be nice to you.

I post here from 2007-2011 and have 15 K

I'd still have to post my nuts off to catch your additional 6 grand or 9 grand of posts.

then lets count the fact that you LIVED in the Gspot  (not literally since you never lost your virginity of course) and you were pushing at least 50K in posts.  I only have less than 2000 posts in the Gspot section.

what's better, 18 thousand posts in 4 years or 50 thousand in 8 years?

just checking nikki
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »
"grown folks". Nigga this is the internet. You're a mess, child.

But again LOL @ dodging you saying you never start shit & now you suddenly do. Lame.

i don't start shit...if i do, show me an instance where i did. i'd like 2 see it, lesbro.

Sccit

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »
if u posted here since 2001, u'd have more posts than that

let's see

you posted from 2001-2009 with either 36 or 39 thousand posts.  let's just say 36 to be nice to you.

I post here from 2007-2011 and have 15 K

I'd still have to post my nuts off to catch your additional 6 grand or 9 grand of posts.

then lets count the fact that you LIVED in the Gspot  (not literally since you never lost your virginity of course) and you were pushing at least 50K in posts.  I only have less than 2000 posts in the Gspot section.

what's better, 18 thousand posts in 4 years or 50 thousand in 8 years?

just checking nikki

like i said, posts used to count in g-spot before u came here....regardless, i started posting here when i was 14 or so, and thats when i posted most. once i grew up and got a life, i posted no more than ur average member. u post as much nowadays as I did when I was a kid. find somethin else 2 ride nuts over so that u can feel important, crack.